Junhyung's Love Hate Dinner

Will I Be With You ?

 

After they had lunched, Junhyung went back his mansion.

“Big brother!” Junhyung little sister jumped out to Junhyung.

“You almost scared big brother,” Junhyung lifted her 7 year old sister.

“Junhyung,” A familiar soft voice called him.

“Dara-unnie, how are you?” Junhyung politely asked.

“I’m good, and guess what? I will be studying here.”

“You are weird, unnie, study abroad at young but college here,” Junhyung teased.

“Let me hold, Nari.” Sandara begged. Before Junhyung excused himself,” Junhyung-ah, we have dinner tonight.”

-In the shower

Junhyung was worried about the getaway thing.’ What if she doesn’t want to go back later? She hates her life… ! I’m happy to go with her but what am I supposed to do if I really fall in love with her? Why I like her now?’

Junhyung picked out his formal outfit and he made sure he impressed people, especially his dad, he hadn’t seen him for a while.

-In the dinner

Junhyung’s parents invited Sandara’s family to have dinner together after long time no see. Junhyung’s parents with Sandara’s parents were friends since high school too, and they were still friends, even becoming business partnership.

“I can’t believe Junhyung look so handsome now,” Sandara’s mom praised.

“Well, you know where he get that from,” Junhyung’s dad replied and people laughed.

“Sandara is growing up well too, where’s Cheondung?” Asked Junhyung’s mom.

“He just got into new school now, he stayed at the school dorm, I think we shouldn’t interfere now, let him adapt first,” Sandara’s mom replied.

While Nari running around in the dining room, everybody got pleasant dinner.

“Junhyung, next week, good news is next week we are going to Europe about two weeks, I want you to study properly now and ask from the teachers for advanced homework.”

Junhyung was so excited with the news, he even couldn’t hide his coolness, and he looked like a young kid just got his first balloon or lollipop.

“I want us spending time together, just four of us, me, your mom, you and Nari, is that right, Nari dear?”

Nari stopped in front of her dad,” Europe? America?”

They laughed at Nari’s cuteness.

“Nari, America and Europe are different places,” Junhyung explained to Nari.

“We are going to Europe?”

“Soon,” Junhyung replied.

“We are going to Europe! Soon! We are going to Europe soon!” Nari jumped around, while singing the self-made song.

“Son, I’m not going to force you, I will let you choose university and the major.”

“I’m interested with your work, dad, in fact I hope I could be more successful than you,” Junhyung said proudly.

The proud mom praised,” well done, son.”

“By the way, Sandara-unnie, what is the major you’re taking now?” Junhyung asked.

“Well, since my parents’ approve it, I’m choosing music as my major.”

“Ah, piano is really your passion, and so does your fantastic violin play,” Junhyung complimented.

“After dinner, how about Sandara playing piano for us?” Junhyung asked.

“Junhyung, you ask too much, dear,” Junhyung’s mom said.

“Don’t worry, aunty, I would love to play a song after dinner.”

Nari, who ran in and out from dinner room, called Junhyung,” brother, brother, there’s…”

“Nari, talk later, you should finish your food,” Junhyung helped Nari on the chair.

“But, unnie… “

“Brother will listen to Nari after Nari eats well,” Junhyung said while spooning Nari’s meal, and helping Nari to eat quickly.