Off

Will I Be With You ?

 

Taeyeon was just having class with Yoona, and then she spotted Yoochun, who was lying on the green field.

“Yoona, I will see you in the cafeteria,” Taeyeon told, Yoona tapped Taeyeon’s shoulder, wishing her good luck.

Taeyeon walked towards Yoochun’s direction.

“I haven’t seen you for a long time…,” Taeyeon greeted, Yoochun saw Taeyeon’s face,” Hi, Yoochun.”

Taeyeon sat next to Yoochun, she knew it already that there was something between Hyuna and Yoochun’s relationship since Yoochun never contacted her anymore.

“It’s been like… 6 months that we haven’t talked,” Taeyeon stated.

Yoochun nodded, answered,” I don’t know that time has passed that quickly.”

“How have you been?” Taeyeon asked.

“Well, it’s alright.”

“How are you and Hyuna?”Taeyeon asked casually.

Yoochun didn’t answer.

(Flashback)

It was Saturday night, the ballroom party was already over, Yoochun would be sleeping at the guest room since he was the one who wanted to take it slowly.

“Good night, Yoochun oppa,” Hyuna said before going into her room.

“Sleep well, Hyuna,” Yoochun replied.

Yoochun went into his room, he was taking off his suit and then he washed his face.  He was looking the mirror, while he was thinking about Hyuna.

‘I want to be with her tonight… I have gone this far, what I need now is her…’

Yoochun wiped his face and then he went out from the guest room, walking to Hyuna’s room. He wanted to knock Hyuna’s room but he decided to make it surprise when he opened the door, he heard dream fragment song, and then he saw Hyuna shed a tear through mirror. When the song stopped, Hyuna turned the song again and kept listening to it.

The next morning,

Yoochun went to wake up Hyuna.

Yoochun went into Hyuna’s room to wake her up since its 9.30am and the party started at around 11am. Yoochun was well dressed already. He looked around at Hyuna’s bedroom; he was amazed that the bedroom was as big as his unit. Then he saw the next room was Hyuna’s walking closet, her heels were like more than fifty pairs, with limited edition adidas shoes, and her clothes were too many that it was impossible to count all.

Yoochun went to the make up table to see the music box, it could be seen that it was an expensive music box which Hyuna kept playing all night. He then took a photo frame beside Hyuna’s bed, he saw a photo of Hyuna with other 6 guys he met last night and 4 girls he didn’t know, and the photo was taken during junior high school.

--

During the white party, Yoochun and Hyuna were holding hands together but he knew that her mind was not with him that time; he glanced at Hyuna who was like searching for someone or something. Then during the party, Hyuna was out of sight and then in an hour, she was there for him in a sudden, all of her attention was to him.

“Hey… where were you going just now, Hyuna?” Yoochun asked while being hugged from the back.

“I’m not going anywhere,” Hyuna said cheerfully but her eyes were teary,” Let’s stay this way for a while.”

‘Hyuna, even you don’t tell me, I know that you’re sad because of something, are you sad because I’m leaving soon?’ Yoochun who was trying to interpret Hyuna’s feeling,’ Or there’s other thing in your mind?’

--

It was 6.30pm in the airport, Yoochun had to go back for his school and Hyuna would extend her days in Seoul to spend time with her brother.

“Bye, Hyuna, I will see you soon,” Yoochun hugged Hyuna, while she hugged back, she didn’t know what to say.

Yoochun wanted to kiss her but there was something disconnected the two of them, something was off. Hyuna waved goodbye to Yoochun, he waved back. Then he turned back wanting to see Hyuna one more time but she was walking without looking back.

-present time

“Well… I’m worried now…” Yoochun answered Taeyeon’s question,” Since we are apart from each other now… I… I don’t know how to answer you Taeyeon.”