Pain

Will I Be With You ?

 

Yoona and Taeyeon were having painting class in the afternoon.

“Yoona, I don’t know anymore, I feel like now he’s thinking more and more about Sunye, I feel he’s getting further and further now,” Taeyeon said while painting.

“I don’t know why but since couple days ago I felt that something has changed, is it when the unknown girl came to school?” Yoona asked.

Taeyeon started to realize that since Yoochun mentioned about the girl he helped, he started to become different. She went to the toilet with having a lot of thinking, whether he knew the girl or that girl was more than a stranger.

“Taeyeon,” A familiar voice to Taeyeon shouted.

“What is it again?” Taeyeon asked without looking.

“What’s with your face? I know you will never forgive me but why you have that look again? Did he hurt you?” Seungri asked worriedly.

Taeyeon was walking right away to toilet. Seungri chased her and grabbed her hand.

“Is this another attempt to hurt me again?” Taeyeon asked while looking other direction,” Let me go.

Seungri let his hand go and stared at Taeyeon walking to the toilet.

--

Hyuna was in the living room, staring at the new bicycle.

“What now?” Hyuna sighed. She went to the balcony, hoping that she would find Yoochun.

‘He wants to teach me but I don’t even have his number, I don’t know which units he lives, why I don’t even ask? The bike is here but there’s no couch!’

Hyuna heard someone playing piano across the other tower, she made sure that it’s not the TV or radio or music play. After listening for a while, she knew that it’s someone playing. She shouted Yoochun oppa couple times but no response. She went down to the other lobby and went to every floor to hear the piano and knocked some doors.

“Oops, sorry! Wrong neighbour!” Hyuna ran after seeing some housewives, old people, opening the door couple times.

She was in tenth floor after checking the fifth to ninth floor, it was the piano sound! She knocked.

Yoochun opened the door and was surprised seeing her.

“What? You?” Yoochun was really shocked.

“What’s with the expression? Hey, how can you teach me if we don’t contact each other? Anyway… “ Hyuna hadn’t finished her speech but Yoochun saw Taeyeon who just came out from lift.

(Flashback)

Taeyeon called Yoochun in the toilet after bouncing Seungri just now.

“Hello, Yoochun, it’s me, I need to talk to you in person. May I come later in the afternoon?” Taeyeon asked.

Yoochun stopped reading the thriller novel, focused on Taeyeon’s tone, realized something was up,” Yes, just come.”

“I will be coming after my class then, so probably four to five.”

“Okay, see you, Taeyeon,” Yoochun then hung up the phone.

-present time

Taeyeon who was trying to stay calm, she couldn’t say a word and just became mute.

“Taeyeon… “ Yoochun called.

“Oh, that’s why you are surprised, she’s your girlfriend that you said in the train right?” Hyuna cheerfully asked.

Hyuna introduced herself,” Hi, I’m Hyuna, so you must be Taeyeon unnie. I heard about you before, nice to meet you.”

Taeyeon was more relief because it didn’t look what she thought but she wondered why she was here, said,” Hello, Hyuna, nice to meet you.”

“She moves in the other tower, she’s just looking for my unit,” Yoochun explained.

Hyuna saw Taeyeon’s expression and understood the situation, said,” Taeyeon unnie, it’s not what you think! I’m new in Busan and then my school is quite far from here, I can’t take a cab everyday so I buy a bike but I can’t ride it, he will only teach me in the park that’s all.”

Yoochun was confused, why Hyuna explained all with detail and asked,” Is that really necessary telling the details?”

“You don’t understand us female, Yoochun oppa,” Hyuna shook her head and then turned back to Taeyeon ask,” Right?”

“Yoochun oppa, if you have time please teach me,” Hyuna said.

Yoochun asked,” What’s your number?”

Then both of them exchanged phone number, Hyuna excused herself after that. Yoochun let Taeyeon come inside.

“What a coincidence right? I help her as a stranger then I met her again in school and now we are friends,” Yoochun chuckled then started to ask,” So what do you want to ask?”

Taeyeon couldn’t say it anymore after meeting Hyuna, she didn’t know what she should do. She personally liked Hyuna but she saw her as a threat even though Hyuna and Yoochun didn’t show any affection towards each other but something always connect the two of them.

‘I love Yoochun but it’s not working now, I don’t know what should I do? But if I let him go now, I don’t want him to look at others, probably that person is Hyuna, they are so close now,’ Taeyeon thought.

Yoochun was getting worried especially Taeyeon looking down without saying anything. Yoochun recalled what he had done lately to her and he realized that he was not doing well lately, he kept thinking Sunye.

“Taeyeon, I… I still can’t forget Sunye up until now, I’m trying but I think this process can hurt you,” Yoochun said,” I think we shouldn’t get close together but…”

“NO!” Taeyeon said loudly,” Let me help you forgetting her.”

Yoochun didn’t think it was a great idea but he decided to trust her.

“First, do you have Sunye’s stuff here?” Taeyeon asked.

Yoochun walked towards the cupboard, and took some of Sunye’s photos, he didn’t dare to give all, he was scared if Taeyeon saw how many he had those photos she would end up hurt.

“Is this all?” Taeyeon asked and Yoochun nodded,” Rip them off.”

Yoochun was surprised,” What!?”

Taeyeon held Yoochun’s hand and said,” This is for your own good, if you want to forget her.”

Yoochun rejected the photo and Taeyeon decided to take the photos, rip them all half. Yoochun was hurt so badly but he managed to look like it’s alright.

“Yoochun, now it’s your turn to rip them off, it’s already damaged,” Taeyeon said.

Yoochun took them and ripped Sunye’s photos.