Process

Will I Be With You ?

Sandara Park was in Japan with the team orchestra. She was the star of the performance, and she went to have morning practice.

“Alright, let’s have the last rehearsal, hope we all do well,” Sandara said energetically to the orchestra members with her warm smile.

Then she sat in front of the piano, started to play it. (Listen to - Xenosaga 1 – Nephilim : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1R-UrpUzHA)

It was 10am, and Hyuna was already awake since 5am but she didn’t feel to do anything. She hated recalling the night. What Junhyung said about hehad agreed with Kim Hui on Wednesday had haunted her mind.

‘What if… What if I come back earlier? Will Junhyung’s decision be the same? Is it gonna be different if he knows my true feelings?’ Hyuna had been thought the same questions for hours.

In the Seoul school, Junhyung was absent for another meeting with the Kim Hui’s family. Kikwang, Yoseob, Doojoon, Hyunseung and Dongwoon stared at Junhyung’s desk. Then it was break time.

“I still can’t believe that this is like a tragic drama story,” Hyunseung said while pointing Junhyung’s desk.

“How’s last night anyway? Tell me the details,” Dongwoon asked.

(Flashback)

Hyuna’s phone rang then she picked up.

“Where are you now?” Dongjoon asked, he was driving with Hyunseung.

“In the… café,” Hyuna said shakily.

“The usual café isn’t it? I will be right there,” Dongwoon said and hang up the phone, and then he turned to Hyunsung and said,” She knows.”

Hyuna was trying to calm herself down and then she acted like it was nothing. He checked herself in the mirror and tried some happy expressions to fool Junhyung. Then Junhyung got out with a little gloomy expression.

“What happen in the toilet?” Hyuna asked with a force smile,” You look depress now, is it because of the agreement? Well, I think… you are an awesome person, Junhyung, you think about others than yourself… I will try to have that thought like you.”

Junhyung clenched his palm, he really wanted to tell Hyuna that he didn’t want anyone but her; he wanted to cancel off the agreement and ran with Hyuna.

‘I have dated girls… but why Hyuna is the one I’m thinking of? I want to confess my real feeling, I want to show how I care about her… but does she see me like I see her?’ Junhyung was thinking by himself.

“Hyuna… Do you think it’s alright that I get married?” Junhyung asked with hoping Hyuna said no.

Hyuna tried to find the safe answer, said,” Well… of course I’m surprised at first… you did this for the sake of others… but… as I think it’s a crazy decision, I will support you.”

Junhyung felt his heart broke into pieces but he tried to force a smile and replied,” I see.”

Doojoon and Hyunseung was in front of the table and Hyunseung said,” What…a coincidence.”

Junhyung looked up those two and Dongjoon said,” Well, we just want to buy the spaghetti and cakes.”

Then Hyunseung looked at the watch,” It’s already 10.30pm, Hyuna… you need to come back earlier right?”

Junhyung was puzzled and stared at Hyunseung.

“Well, you see, Junhyung, we picked her up from the airport, hey, Hyuna, what about coming home with us then?” Doojoon asked casually.

“Okay, yes, it’s late anyway,” Hyuna said while looking at the phone’s clock, she stood up and waved with a force smile,” See you tomorrow then.”

“You don’t need to pay the bill, Junhyung,” Hyunseung said while tapping Junhyung’s back.

Junhyung just said,” Oh yeah, Bye guys.”

Hyuna walked faster than others, they went in to the car that was parked in front of the lobby, she sat in at the back seat. Doojoon was driving to Hyuna’s house. In the middle of the journey, both of them could hear Hyuna’s sobbing, Hyunseung gave her tissue. Dongjoon could just sigh, he didn’t expect that there were feelings between those two, he thought the chemistry of Junhyung and Hyuna was just like soul mate .

-present time

“I can’t believe that Hyuna loves Junhyung,” Kikwang said, he felt bad because he didn’t notice quicker,” I wished I realized it in the car.”

“It’s not your fault, how can you interpret that she falls for him, since the start they already have the chemistry, it’s just both of them don’t realize it,” Yoseob said.

“So, did she say anything in the car?” Dongwoon asked.

Doojoon sighed and said,” No.”

Junhyung was at his home, he was already well-dress, staring at the sky while putting his hands in the pockets. Junhyung’s dad was worried more; he felt Junhyung just regretted his own decision. However, they had done the deal.

“What’s in your mind, son?” Junhyung’s dad asked.

Junhyung looked down and made a quite sigh, he turned to his dad and said,” I’m ready, dad, let’s go.”

In the limousine car, Jiyeon, who wore the white chanel dress with curly hair, was really nervous. She tried to hide her happy expression, looking at the sky.

‘I can’t believe that I will have this kind of blessing, how lucky I am,’ Jiyeon said with a smile in her face.

A VIP room had been reserved at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, one of the best hotels in Seoul. Kim Hui’s family arrived first, they came earlier that the time, while Junhyung’s family came on time. Kim Hui talked about the strength of the company, praised Junhyung’s family especially Junhyung, he felt that he was good for Jiyeon.

 Junhyung tried to focus in the conversation but he couldn’t, he did regret more and more, he wished he could rethink again the decision. He knew it was egotistic of him but he was suffering. Junhyung felt someone’s watching, he looked up and it was Jiyeon , she just skipped a beat with Junhyung’s glance. He gave a weak smile; she was embarrassed and looked at the ceiling.

Sandara was finishing the last part of the piece and then the orchestra team wanted to rehearse more, while Sandara went to call his dad.

“Dad, are you already in airport?” Sandara asked,” So everybody is coming?”

Then she was surprised what her dad told her about Junhyung’s family situation and the future marriage for the sake of the company.

“Dad, why didn’t tell me or Cheundong? I know that Junhyung won’t tell us about this,” Sandara pouted and after his dad replied, she said,” Understand, dad. Alright, I see you tonight.”

Then she called Cheondong and told about it.

Hyuna was in the car already, she was going to Junhyung’s mansion to pick up Nari, and she also thought that this was better for her too, to cheer her up. She had been texted by Yoseob that Junhyung was not at home.

‘There’s nothing I can do now, I can’t tell how I’m feeling now to Junhyung, I think I have to let this feeling go…’