It's Time

Will I Be With You ?

It was Monday already; Hyuna biked to school after learning it yesterday afternoon, Hyuna forced him to teach her. Yoochun saw that Hyuna became energetic and happy after booking her flying ticket for Thursday night. She would miss school for Friday. However, he felt hurt, even the pain was less hurt than what he had been through but still, even the old sore hadn’t healed.

Yoochun went down for a swim since he barely could sleep last night, he tried to remind himself not to avoid Hyuna because the more he avoided, the more he would fall for her but the worst thing was it was told by Hyuna, the girl he fell for.

Yoochun sighed and said to himself,” I admit that I start to like that kid, but I better see her as little sister… what am I doing? Obviously she likes that guy from the start Junhyung, when she told me about her best friend in the train, I already know that she feels him more than a friend… And why I’m talking to myself now.”

Yoochun decided to jump for a swim.

--

It was 10.30am; Taeyeon and Yoona were in the cafeteria. Yoona was worried about Taeyeon, Taeyeon barely ate anything because she knew what she did was wrong. She even didn’t dare to call Yoochun and he even didn’t contact her too.

“Taeyeon, please eat, you got to eat too,” Yoona begged while showing her salad,” I even buy this for you.”

Finally Taeyeon ate the salad, Yoona sighed with relief.

“I don’t want you to faint, and the mistake has been done, just deal with him,” Yoona suggested.

In another table in cafeteria, Seungri put his palm on his face. He felt failure after Hyuna didn’t take an interest of him during the Saturday party. What’s worse; Hyuna told him she liked someone.

“Seungri, get a grip of yourself,” Dongwoo said while playing with his iphone.

“I still can’t believe Hyuna liked Yoochun, she liked that guy,” Seungri kept repeating the same reason.

“Oh yea, it’s not Yoochun anyway,” Dongwoo stopped playing it,” It’s someone in Seoul.”

“How do you know?” Seungri asked.

“I asked her,” Dongwoo replied, then Sunggyu came towards to the table with bring big pan of pizza.

Taeyeon waited for Yoochun in front of the gate, after the waiting for half hour, Yoochun came. She was terrified to talk to him but she had to.

“Morning, Yoo..chun..,” Taeyeon said with worried tone.

“Hey, Taeyeon, morning,” Yoochun replied with his usual smile,” I thought you have class now.”

“I… I’m sorry, I shouldn’t do it, I know what I did was wrong,” Taeyeon apologized while did the 90degree bow.

Yoochun just recalled what Taeyeon did, he wanted to get angry but suddenly he recalled what Hyuna said on Saturday. He sighed.

“I’m… just trying to help,” Taeyeon continued.

“It’s alright, I’m okay now, I don’t need any help now,” Yoochun said,” So don’t worry about that, alright go to your class.”

Taeyeon gave a force smile, she felt something different with him. She knew that it wouldn’t be the same anymore.

--

Another day had passed, it was Tuesday. While Yoochun had no class, he painted all day while spotting Hyuna in her balcony staring at the sky for the whole afternoon. He saw happy Hyuna who couldn’t wait to meet Junhyung on Friday.

--

It was Wednesday, after Yoochun went home after class; there was Hyuna who did her homework in the side of the pool.

Hyuna greeted with a smile,” Afternoon oppa, it’s another good day, isn’t it?”

“I think you have lost your mind, stop showing your teeth,” Yoochun said with angry tone.

“What? Am I glowing now?” Hyuna asked with flirty tone.

Yoochun looked another direction and said,” Whatever, I’m going up now.”

“Oppa, here,” Hyuna gave burger king package,” This is for thank you.”

Yoochun smiled to her and went up.

--

It was the flight day to Seoul; Hyuna came home with taxi because she wanted to go to airport earlier. She changed her clothes and took the luggage down. When the taxi driver put the luggage, she called Yoochun.

Yoochun was at the library that time; he went out to accept the phone.

“Yoochun oppa, you’re at campus?” Hyuna asked while getting into the cab.

“Yeah, you’re leaving now, aren’t you?”

“Yes, I’m really happy right now that the day is today, thank you for listening to me all the time, saranghae oppa!”

Yoochun felt hurt in a sudden, he wished he never gave that suggestion.

“I hope you and Taeyeon are going well, even she made a mistake but that you do realize that she did that because she loves you, right?” Hyuna said that which made Yoochun felt terrible with his own wish.

“Oh, yeah, thanks, I’m positive that Junhyung will be glad to see you, even he will get angry with you because you abandon him,” Yoochun said with happy tone even he felt pain.

“Oppa, don’t say that! Now I’m nervous!” Hyuna shouted.

“Okay, have a safe flight,” Yoochun said.

“Bye, oppa.”

Yoochun hung up the phone and leaned back to the wall, while thinking,’ I shouldn’t be selfish, she has helped a lot, I should think about her happiness, that Junhyung must be a very lucky person.”

Hyuna paid the taxi driver and pulled her luggage into the airport; she checked in for the ticket and putting her luggage. In the waiting room, she couldn’t stop moving around.

‘Patience… Patience is a virtue, Hyuna, patience is a virtue,’ Hyuna thought.

When the business class section had opened, she went in right away, she couldn’t hide her excitement. She took a nap with a smile on her face.