No Milk To Reduce Pain

Will I Be With You ?

 

 

“Junhyung, you’re okay?” Kikwang went to Junhyung.

Junhyung was back to the reality and replied,” Yeah, I’m alright, it just slips.”

Hyuna walked towards them and called,” Kikwang! Junhyung!”

“Hyuna!” Kikwang shouted and went to hug her,” You look nice.”

Hyuna replied,” Of…of course! I always look nice you know.”

Hyuna went to look at Junhyung and she put her force smile and called,” Junhyung, what are you pausing? Come here!”

Hyuna went to hug Junhyung which only liked 2 seconds and then she let go,” How are you doing?”

Junhyung barely thought a lie, he just nodded, and the waiter gave a new plate to him.

Kikwang replied for Junhyung,” He’s been learning the company’s work, before he came here, he was studying.”

“Really?” Hyuna couldn’t think of anything but Doojoon suddenly shouted.

“Hey, my girl, Hyuna,” Doojoon asked for high-five.

Hyuna hid her hands and Doojoon stared Hyuna with what the look, he then welcomed Yoochun which he had heard from the Yoseob,” So, you must be Yoochun hyung, it’s nice to meet you, I’m Doojoon, Hyuna’s employer.”

Yoochun shook Doojoon’s hand and replied,” It’s nice to meet you too, Doojoon.”

Kikwang and Junhyung went to greet Yoochun. Kikwang was first and then Junhyung.

“It’s nice… to meet you, Yoochun hyung, I’m Junhyung,” Junhyung said without looking.

Hyuna stared at Yoochun, she wanted to see his reaction because she had told Yoochun. Jiyeon and Eunjung followed to the scene.

“Hyuna, it’s nice to see you again,” Eunjung greeted.

“Jiyeon, Eunjung, oh my god, haven’t seen you two for a long time,” Hyuna greeted back,” Wow, nice dress.”

“You look beautiful too, Hyuna,” Jiyeon complimented back, Hyuna smiled back and saw Junhyung who wasn’t there anymore.

The party was going well. Hyuna felt more comfortable with Junhyung, she believed that she could become good friend with Junhyung again after seeing Yoochun and Sunye were doing alright with each other.

Yoochun and Hyuna were holding hands while walking beside the swimming pool, Hyuna started to talk.

“You should tell me that you knew,” Hyuna pouted.

“From the situation of the phone that time, you freaked out, didn’t you?”

Hyuna couldn’t say anything; she was a little embarrassed with her childish attitude.

“So what about you and Junhyung?”

Hyuna skipped a beat everytime she listened to Junhyung’s name but she managed to act casual, replied,” Ohhh… it’s still… awkward. I know we can be like old times again, and then I probably can… be one of the bridesmaids in his wedding.”

“Wedding?” Yoochun was surprised that Hyuna was talking about it.

Hyuna nodded,” Yeah, Jiyeon and Junhyung probably will get married next year or two years later I think.”

Yoseob, Doojoon, and Dongwoon were doing Doojoon’s speciality, eavesdropping. Yoseob didn’t understand himself, since when he turned like Doojoon.

“Hyuna is doing alright I guess,” Dongwoon assumed.

Doojoon realized something, asked,” Did you see Junhyung anyway?”

It was 10.20pm, Junhyung drove Jiyeon home.

“Junhyung, why do you never tell me that you’re close with Hyuna?” Jiyeon asked,” I want to know more about you.”

“Oh, it’s because… I thought everybody knows that already,” Junhyung replied.

“But I want you to tell me everything; I don’t want to listen from others…”

“Really?” Junhyung said with his usual expression.

Jiyeon nodded and she switched on the radio, b2st – easy (sincere version) was played.

“Oh, my favourite group,” Jiyeon shouted cheerfully.

Junhyung gave a smile to Jiyeon, Jiyeon was happy to see Junhyung’s smile. Then he looked front again with his usual expression.

Jaejoong and Sunye were in the car, they headed to Sunye’s mansion because all her stuff were there.

“Jaejoong…” Sunye called.

“Yes?” Jaejoong who was driving while holding Sunye’s hand at the same time.

“I’m glad that Hyuna was with Yoochun… I have to be honest to you that he’s a good guy and he will treat Hyuna well.”

“You sure are over with him?” Jaejoong joked.

Sunye laughed,” Of course silly, it’s just the last time I saw him, I did something terrible… I accused him for liking me because of my wealth but actually it’s not, he just didn’t want to ruin my relationship with my dad…”

“How did you end it?” Jaejoong asked.

“It’s a crazy story, I ran from home and people were searching for me including him, that time it was raining, so when he found me, all I did was to ask him to get out from my life… Yeah, after I left Busan, all my senses just got back and realized what I did was wrong.”

Jaejoong nodded, he understood why Yoochun had a doubt to have relationship with Hyuna but he was glad that he found Sunye. He kissed Sunye’s hand.

Junhyung had dropped Jiyeon, he was really in pain.

‘Hyuna… I think… we are really over now, aren’t we? You have moved on and I’m still stuck in the same damn hole… I think… you are my first love, my first time to feel this way…”

(Flashback)

Hyuna was in her worst condition, she was drunk and wasted. Junhyung picked her up from a club which he never knew before. Junhyung held her and saw that she was really red.

“Hyuna, I think you have fever,” Junhyung said while putting her to the front seat,” Let’s go to hospital.”

“NOO!” Hyuna said while coughed couple times,” My uncle and aunt stays at my place… book… a… hotel.”

Junhyung sighed; he decided to take to his place since his parents weren’t at home. The maid cleaned her up and changed her clothes to Junhyung’s shirt. The maid checked Hyuna’s body temperature and it was quiet high, Hyuna was also persuaded to drink milk to vomit the alcohol she drank.

After Junhyung took a shower, he went to check on Hyuna who slept in the guest room. The maid told Junhyung that Hyuna didn’t want to drink the milk.

“JUNHYUNG! Why I was forced to drink milk! Forced by everyone all the time! I hate milk!” Hyuna said in drunken condition.

Junhyung told the maid,” Please prepare a bucket.”

Junhyung sat on the bed, while putting the glass of milk in the bed side, Hyuna folded her hands.

“Hyuna, do you know why you have to drink the milk?” Junhyung asked.

Hyuna answered,” NO, no milk, that’s it.”

“If you don’t drink the milk, someone who cares about you will hurt a lot you know,” Junhyung said.

“Who? Dongjoon? Yoooo… we broke up already remember?” Hyuna chuckled.

Junhyung shook his head.

“Who will be hurt then?” Hyuna thought and then she looked at Junhyung, she hugged him right away,” I’m kidding, I know the answer already.”

Junhyung hugged Hyuna back and asked,” So are you going to drink the milk?”

Hyuna asked,” Why you will be hurt if I don’t drink the milk?”

“Because if you get sick, I’m hurt more than you because I care about you,” Junhyung answered and then he took the glass of milk.

“What? I don’t want you to get hurt, MILK!” Hyuna said in panic and drank the milk for an instant, and not too long Hyuna vomited in the bucket.

Hyuna had fallen asleep, Junhyung touched her forehead to check on her temperature and then when he was about to get out from the room.

“Junhyung-na… buy more milk, so you wouldn’t get hurt because of me,” Hyuna mumbled in her sleep.

Junhyung smiled by the way she talked in sleep and looked at her make sure she was really alright.

-present time

‘Hyuna… I miss you so much… I really want to hug you tightly but I can’t do it anymore because I’m not the one beside you… I’m going crazy; I suffer this pain alone… You leave a bruise on my heart,’ Junhyung’s eyes were already teary and a single tear drop,’ I really don’t want to say goodbye…’

Hyuna was already back at her house and when she was trying to clean her make-up, she saw the music box that she left after knowing that she couldn’t be with Junhyung anymore. She couldn’t hold back, she  turned the music box and listened to Junhyung’s favourite music.