The Momentum

Will I Be With You ?

Hyuna had arrived at Icheon airport, she had taken her luggage and then she pulled it to outside.

“I wonder has Yoseob come,” Hyuna said to herself while trying to call him.

When Hyuna tried to find Yoseob’s number, she heard a familiar voice.

“Hey, HYUNA!” Kikwang shouted with surprise, Dongwoon shouted Hyuna’s name happily.

Hyuna saw Kikwang, Yoseob, Dongjoon, Hyunseung and Dongwoon were waiting for her. She missed them so much, she left her luggage and ran towards, the guys also came towards here. The six of them went to hug together. Hyuna’s eyes were teary.

“You guys came,” Hyuna said with tears flowing.

“Of course we will!” Dongjoon said cheerfully.

After they let go each other, everyone looked at Hyuna with happy smile.

Yoseob smiled and said,” Seriously after they knew that you ask me to fetch you up, they all went crazy!”

“It’s been a long time, Hyuna,” Hyunseung said to Hyuna while giving her another hug.

Hyuna smiled and then turned to laugh, they all laughed together. Dongwoon took Hyuna’s luggage and then they went to the parking lot. Hyuna and Yoseob took Kikwang’s car, while others took Dongjoon’s car.

“So how’s Junhyung?” Hyuna asked.

“Anyway, why you haven’t told us where do you live now?” Kikwang asked, while driving range rover.

Yoseob, who sat at the back, stuck up his tounge, Hyuna slapped him and pouted. Yoseob just laughed.

“Alright, alright, one of our good is going to tell you,” Kikwang said.

Yoseob nodded and continued talking,” It’s not Kikwang and me, but the other friend because it’s better you listen to him yourself.”

“Why?”

Yoseob and Kikwang sighed, Hyuna didn’t understand and they were already in front of Hyuna’s mansion. Dongjoon and others reached first. Then all of them were at the dining room; Hyunseung had ordered pizza for them. The pizza guy had been there waiting for them.

“So when will you meet him, Hyuna?” Dongwoon asked while taking a slice of pizza.

“I… oh thank you,” Hyuna got distracted when Kikwang gave Hyuna a slice of pizza on plate, then she continued talking to Dongwoon,” How about later?”

“That’s great!” Kikwang said happily.

“NO! I change my mind, how about tomorrow?” Hyuna asked panickly.

The six guys sighed at the same time and then looked at Hyuna. Then they all forced Hyuna to meet Junhyung later without explaining why.

“So you only will be here until Monday?” Hyunseung asked.

Hyuna nodded, she couldn’t talk, and was full. Hyunseung looked worried while looking at Dongwoon and Dongjoon.

After Kikwang was busy texting messages with Junhyung couple times, he said,” Junhyung say he will be at home around nine.”

Dongjoon turned to Hyuna and said,” You only got one hour, so quickly. The time is ticking.”

Hyuna was forced to eat quickly and then was told to wash up, she knew that she hadn’t showered since morning, she excused herself to upstairs. While the maid was doing her hair, she turned the music box that Junhyung gave her during her last birthday.

In the living room, the guys stood up from the couch except Kikwang.

“Alright, alright, it’s time to meet Junhyung now, let’s make these soulmates meet up,” Dongjoon said cheerfully.

Yoseob laughed,” Ahahaha! You make them like a lover.”

Dongwoon talked to Kikwang,” We leave Hyuna with you, don’t say a word to her about the surprise, nothing!”

Kikwang nodded and chuckled,” You guys, get lost!”

‘I’m going to meet Junhyung soon; I hope he won’t be mad at me… I hope he miss me like I miss him,’ Hyuna thought then she imagined herself met Junhyung. Both of them hugged tightly together, after that Junhyung told her that he realized that she was the one he liked and then they kissed. Hyuna was screaming by herself while the maid had hard time to curl her hair. She picked her favourite mini black dress and worn it with a gold flat shoes.

“Alright guys, I’m ready! Hey? Where are the others?” Hyuna asked.

Kikwang who was playing with his iphone then looked up, he dropped his jaw in a sec, but then he tried to manage to speak, “Wha… What? They… They… They have to leave, got stuff to do.”

“Oh, alright then, let’s go,” Hyuna said with smiling.

In the car, even Kikwang was driving; he was still amazed with Hyuna’s look. He used to see Hyuna in this kind of appearance but he felt she looked more glowing than before. He started to get suspicious but he wasn’t sure.

Kikwang drove slower so Dongjoon and others could do the plan.

“Kikwang, are you serious? 40km/h?” Hyuna stared with wtf look to Kikwang,” You guys are the one who told me to meet Junhyung quickly.”

Kikwang nodded and then drive a little bit faster.

“Why you are still the same scary like usual, I thought you have turned into a lady now,” Kikwang grinned while sigh with relief.

“What do you mean?”

“After not seeing you for some time, and then I meet you with the casual look, and then with this style, you do look more glowing than ever,” Kikwang said,” But you do show some spark now.”

“Now you are falling for me?” Hyuna teased Kikwang.

“Yaa! No way, I’m back with Hyosung (She’s from girl group – secret) now anyway,” Kikwang said proudly.

“Really? I know that you two are belong to each other,” Hyuna nodded while talking,” You never want to listen to me.”

In the journey, Kikwang told Hyuna about his relationship and Hyosung until they were already in Junhyung’s gate.

“Kikwang! You should drive slower!” Hyuna scolded,” You have to tell me more about it!”

Kikwang smiled and said,” Now, go there meet him.”

Hyuna smiled back and got out from the car. The gate was unlocked, Hyuna got in. Then she heard the person she had missed a lot.

“Hey, Dongjoon, stop joking around, where’s my car key?” Junhyung went out with a tuxedo; he was on the phone angrily because Dongjoon and others took his car key and ran away.

Hyuna couldn’t move at all when she saw Junhyung who was talking on the phone.

Kikwang was in the car smiling around and hoped that the plan would work out. However he started to think again why Hyuna acted differently especially the time she was going to meet Junhyung.

‘She wears the dress like she’s meeting someone she loves… that appearance is so not meeting just a friend…’ Kikwang stopped his car and then shouted,’ !’

While Junhyung called Dongjoon who ended up hung up him, he noticed there’s someone who had been watching him for a while. He saw that there was a well dress girl but it was too far.

“Who’s that?” Junhyung asked while walking towards the girl.

Hyuna walked closer towards Junhyung slowly, then Junhyung started to see Hyuna clearly.

“Hyuna…”

Then Hyuna ran with eyes looking teary already, Junhyung ran right away and both of them hugged together tightly.

Kikwang called Yoseob with angry tone,” You guys, we have more trouble ahead, this surprise is !”

Hyuna felt this was like her imagination and after that the confession.