Journey to Busan - Part1

Will I Be With You ?

 

“Here you go,” said a bookstore owner to the guy, giving him his bag he left and a book.

The guy bowed and then took his wallet out from his pocket.

“No, for you it’s free,” said the owner,” I don’t think the girl can be saved without you, and anyway I notice you come to my store some times and buy some books.”

“Thank you, mister,” said the guy.

“You have great taste of book, young man, what’s your name?”

“Park Yoochun”

He went out from the bookstore and quickly headed to the train station. He quickly went to the nearest door. He was on time because as he tried to find a nice spot, the ring had rung and then the door was closed.

‘That’s the girl I helped, turn out she’s in the same train as mine,’ Yoochun thought.

Hyuna looked back at him and then stood up and bowed,” thank you for saving me.”

Yoochun just smiled back and then he tried to find a seat, Hyuna realized that he wanted to have good spot, so she stood up and told him that he could use her seat.

“Oh no, thank you,” Yoochun without realizing seating in the opposite side of her seat,” I can sit any sides anyway.”

Hyuna went back to sit and listened again to the music, while Yoochun was reading the book he just got.

‘When I arrive to my aunt’s house, I know she will ask me to stay at her place, I don’t want to stay there, what should I do?’

“Excuse me, oppa,” Hyuna started to talk, Yoochun looked up right away.

“Do you know where to find cheap place to stay in Busan?” Hyuna asked, which made Yoochun surprise more.

“Is this your first time to go Busan?” Yoochun asked back, Hyuna just nodded, in a sudden he got angry and started scolding Hyuna,” and you are alone, what are you thinking? Do you know you will find more bad people there than in Ondang? Nothing is safe in this world and you look so easy to be kidnapped, how come you are all alone?”

Hyuna couldn’t say anything, she got scolded by a stranger who just saved her life and now he was giving him a lesson about life. Yoochun started to feel bad and then took out a piece of paper and then wrote some addresses.

“Sorry, here is the list,” Yoochun looked down while giving the paper.

“Thanks,” Hyuna took the paper and then put it in her jeans pocket, and she continued,” I’m going there alone but my aunt’s family lived there.”

“So why are you not leaving with your aunt?” Yoochun asked.

“I don’t want to live with my aunt because I’m in the run, why should I stay with the people I know?” Hyuna paused; she started to get emotional a little bit.

“What are you running away from?”

“I don’t know, it’s more erm… trying to search for something rather than running away,” Hyuna confessed and took off her jacket.

“Do your family know that you are running away?”

Unconsciously, Hyuna started to tell her about her life, how she felt when none of her family cared, how she decided to run away, she just answered everything as Yoochun asked the why questions.

“So why did you leave your best friend who support you all the way?” Yoochun asked the question which Junhyung wanted to know but he might not able to know the answer from Hyuna,” Why didn’t you tell him how you feel?”

Hyuna just sighed and answered,” He’s my best friend, my soul mate I think, we share everything about our love life, family, secret… but I’m the only one who have the grief about my family, he knows how I feel, but his parents are not often at home like mine but I feel they have the bond, something that I don’t have in my family… I know that he’s willing to listen my every grief, but I’m sick of telling him, the situation is not getting better.”

Yoochun evaluated the whole story and he had realized that Hyuna and her friend should have more than friendship but what he was confused with Hyuna’s feeling.

“But don’t you think what you did, hurt him more than yourself?” Yoochun asked.

That’s when Hyuna felt guilty more than ever, she felt like needles were stabbed to her heart.