Lost

Will I Be With You ?

 

-Present time -

-In classroom

Junhyung and other students weredoing their exercises, before 5 minutes class dismissed, suddenly the teacher started to talk.

“Alright, class, you can make it as homework, I want to discuss Hyuna’s strange attitude lately, and who are close with Hyuna? Tiffany? Seohyun?” The teacher asked.” Why does she skip school?”

“She never contacted us, I doubt she thinks we are her friends,” Tiffany pouted.

“Maybe Junhyung knows what’s she doing  lately,” suddenly Lizzy ( from after school) pointed Junhyung.

Junhyung sighed. Last night, he was supposed to have dinner date with Lizzy, but in the middle of the dinner, there’s a call and he right away paid the dinner and went even forgetting Lizzy.

“Well, lately, she’s having hard time, she’s trying to cope with it,” Junhyung explained.

“You can tell us, Junhyung. Maybe we can help to solve the problem.”

‘Jeez, mind your own business teacher, why now they are staring at me as if this is an entertainment? Pfft...  Annoying.’

Then the bell rang, Junhyung walked out right away. Junhyung’s friends, Yoseob, Kikwang, Doojoon, Hyunseung and Dongwoon caught him up.

“Hey Junhyung, just calm down, I know why are you angry but really, we do worry about Hyuna,” Said Yoseob.” After her birthday, she changed, she didn’t even care with school, friends, anything. She goes to club, get drunk and stuff… seriously what happen?”

Junhyung was puzzled too. He walked away from the rest of his friends.

“I think he himself doesn’t know too,” Kikwang concluded.” Even, Dongjoon broke up with her, when he did that, it did hit her, she cried right?”

Doojoon continued,” After that, she’s getting worse and worse. Her attitude to people, personality, I don’t even know Hyuna anymore.”

Junhyung walked towards his red Ferrari and drove,’ Is it my fault? Should I just stay with her when she broke down that time? But when I looked at her smile, I could tell that she felt fine, was it after that? Did something happen? Damn, she hasn’t told me anything… When she’s with me, I see the same Hyuna but when I’m not around I heard lots of bad stuff.’

-In Hyuna’s room

The maid escorted Junhyung to her room even he knew where was it.

Hyuna was still sleeping and it was ten already, Junhyung told the maid to open the curtain and told her to prepare breakfast for Hyuna.

He stood beside Hyuna’s bed and saw the music box, then he turned it and let the music play, suddenly she showed reaction, she started to open her eyes.

“Hey you, morning,” She gave warm smile, which making Junhyung have trouble to ask what’s her problem because he saw the Hyuna he knew.

“You look like a mess, it’s 10,” Junhyung sat on the bed.” You better clean yourself up.”

Hyuna right away covered herself with blanket and said,” Yeah, goodnight again, Junhyung.”

When Junhyung was about to stand up, she popped out again with a laugh,” Just kidding. Hey have lunch here.”

“You better eat breakfast and take a shower, stink,” He walked out from the room and went to the garden lounge.

-Lounge

Junhyung was served tea and cakes, and suddenly Dongjoon called.

“What is it now?”Junhyung looked annoyed with the phone call.

“Are you at her place? I just want to know how she is.”

Junhyung laughed and said,” You still want to know how she is. You’re the one who break up with her when she needs someone by her side.”

Dongjoon also got angry and said,” I was just angry that time because she never looked for me that time! When she needs someone, I’m not the one be there for her, you! It’s you! I’m hurt too!”

“If you can’t handle that, don’t try to look for her.” Junhyung hung up the phone.

10 minutes later, Hyuna showed up with tank –top, short and glasses.

“Let’s have lunch outside but before that let’s go to the beach!”

In the car, Hyuna busily texted with some friends.

“By the way, do you still talk with Tifanny, Seohyun, Yuri?” Asked Junhyung.

“No.”

“Who are you befriending with?”

“New people I met lately,” Hyuna still texted them.” I will introduce them to you, in fact last night when you pick me up, those people there are my new friends now.”

Junhyung looked surprised in seconds, last night he recalled the people in the club who were with Hyuna, looked wasted and totally a mess, he even saw people taking drugs outside the club, even the club actually was too dangerous for him to go, he even thanked God that he was still here.

‘No matter what I need her to talk to me about her problem later,” Junhyung thought.