Suprise Guest

Will I Be With You ?

 

Hyuna and Yoochun were at the game centre, they had a normal date. Yoochun was trying hard to get Hyuna the peter rabbit doll. In his seventh attempt, he finally got the bunny.

“Here you go, princess,” Yoochun presented to Hyuna with a wide smile.

Hyuna accepted it and kissed the doll in the mouth and then kissed Yoochun in the cheek, she said,” Sorry, I already find a new love, you are second now.”

Yoochun chuckled, “We just become couple for like about a week, and you dump me?”

“Yes, peter is cuter,” Hyuna stuck her tongue out.

Yoochun got closed to Hyuna and said,” Let me change your mind then.”

Hyuna closed her eyes, when Yoochun was about to kiss her in the mouth, he smiled and kissed her on the forehead.

“So… Have I changed your mind?” Yoochun asked.

“Well, I give you 100 in surprise but I want more,” Hyuna smiled naughtily.

‘Seriously… this Hyuna… is she really only 19?’ Yoochun thought while laughing, he patted her hair gently.

Then there was a call from her aunt, she picked it up.

“Yes aunt? Yes... really?” Hyuna became excited,” Yes, I’m going there soon.”

Hyuna hung up her phone and then looked at Yoochun with a wide smile.

“What is it?” Yoochun asked.

“My brother is here.”

--

The maid served Jaejoong with mint tea, while Dongwoo and Jaejoong were talking. Dongwoo’s mom walked in to the living room.

“Hyuna has reached, she’s in front of the gate already,” Aunt told Jaejoong.

Hyuna was running towards the main entrance, and then Jaejoong came out in a sudden.

“Brother!” Hyuna ran faster to hug her brother.

“Hyuna, how have you been?” Jaejoong asked with a big smile,” Hyuna, you have grown up now.”

Yoochun was back at his home and he right away sat in front of the piano and put a smile on his face while playing a piece – thagapra whitewood – V.A. piano collections Final Fantasy XIII : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOckMR3O8SE

The two of them were talking in the side of the pool, Hyuna told everything to Jaejoong when he went overseas.

“I don’t know you have gone through a lot… I’m not a good brother, I’m sorry,” Jaejoong apologized.

“It’s alright, brother, I found out that your business was in trouble, it’s alright now, right?” Hyuna asked worriedly.

Jaejoong looked surprised and asked,” Since when my sister read newspaper?”

The two of them had a good talk until Jaejoong came up with the sensitive issue.

“Anyway… how are you and Junhyung? You haven’t mentioned him at all,” Jaejoong asked,” Are you two still good friends?”

“Well, to make the story short, Junhyung helped me gone through a lot of things, he’s always been there for me… then…,” Hyuna sighed first and then continued talking,” at some point, we both fall in love with each other…”

Jaejoong was surprised and confused at the same time.

“But we shouldn’t fall into each other… Junhyung will get married soon for business matter, he was forced to so… that’s… the end of the story… but, I’m hoping to see him as my best friend again,” Hyuna said with many pauses, she was a little bit emotional.

There was a silence between two of them and then Hyuna changed the topic.

“But, I have moved on, brother,” Hyuna said cheerfully,” I find a great guy here. He and I have supported each other from the start; even way before both of us like each other more… are you engaged, brother!?”

Hyuna’s reaction made Jaejoong almost get heart attack but then he laughed.

“No, Hyuna, I do have a girlfriend but I won’t engage without telling you,” Jaejoong pushed gently Hyuna’s shoulder.

“Is it new girlfriend again? Can I meet at some time?” Hyunaenthusiasticly asked.

“You will meet her later, so where can I meet him?” Jaejoong asked.