That Girl is...

Will I Be With You ?

 Yoochun looked at his watch, it was 04.25p.m, he turned his head to Hyuna who looked back, asked,” So why are you here?”

“To wait for my cousins, he would be dismissed at 5.”

Yoochun felt not right leaving her; especially she didn’t know anyone here. He stood up and took his back pack, Hyuna looked at him again.

“Going somewhere?” Hyuna asked, while she was still sitting.

“The piano room should be vacant, do you want to stay here or go with me?”

Hyuna stood up right away and asked,” So you play piano.”

Yoochun nodded and asked,” Do you?”

“I used to… but I prefer playing violin and guitar. Cello is fine.”

“You learn that all?”Yoochun was surprised.

Learning to play a lot of instrumental in rich society especially girls was like a tradition and must, Hyuna had been taught all since she was five, she also had vocal lesson too.

“So you like piano, oppa?”

“I had a piano teacher when I was four but that was for improving my concentration, after that I taught myself to play it and compose some pieces.”

Hyuna opened with disbelief; she didn’t know that someone could be that dedicated with piano. She recalled that she hated having piano lesson, when the teacher couldn’t come; it was like a country having its first independence day.

--

Class was dismissed earlier,

Seungri had been looking serious since he was in the class, thinking something.

Sunggyu asked Seungri,” What’s with you? After you told about that girl you met you were like that.”

Dongwoo chuckled,” Come on, let’s buy drinks.”

--

Yoochun was in front of the piano doing some compossing, while Hyuna took some instrumental from the cupboard and she found a couple of violins with names on them.

“Why are they leaving these here?”

“Like my friend, he had another one at his place.”

“Is it safe?” Hyuna opened the violin case and took out the violin.

Yoochun pointed the cameras and said,” no one dare.”

Hyuna started to adjust the tune and she found it was good, she started with warming up.

Yoochun asked,” Can you play a song?”

“Wait, before that, I have to loosen up first, I haven’t played for long time.”

Yoochun went to compose again while waiting for Hyuna. She did it for 15 minutes.

“Alright, what song do you want to listen?”

Yoochun chuckled,” Are you serious? Warming up for 15 minutes? It’s 5 now.”

Hyuna was embarrassed, she hated being laughed. She pouted while putting it back to the case, Yoochun helped putting the mess back to the cupboard.

“Hey, don’t be angry, sorry for laughing,” Yoochun apologized while laughing.

“You really don’t know how to treat a lady. Where is the law building?” Hyuna asked with pissed tone.

“Fine, I take you there, my lady,” Yoochun chuckled.

--

While Dongwo, Howon and Sungyeol were buying their drinks, Seungri was in serious thinking.

Sunggyu who sat beside Sungri, said,” Just forget it; you don’t need to think about it too much. We will meet Dongwoo’s cousin right?”

Seungri just realized that she did look like Dongwoo’s cousin from the picture but he didn’t sure.

“Dongwoo, does Hyuna wear white dress today?”

Dongwoo tried to recall again and asked,” How do you… so the girl you mentioned might be…”

--

The law building was the B building, while music building was H building; it was not near so it took a 10 minutes to reach there. Then again, some people stared at them.

“May I ask? Why are they staring at me?” Hyuna asked with insecure face.

“You don’t look like a college student, that’s for sure; they know you are not studying here.
 Yoochun answered her incomplete but honest. He didn’t want to tell her that she was beautiful especially with wearing dress; he chose not to say it.

“They are looking at you too,” Hyuna whispered.

They had arrived at the main corridor of law building,

“Alright, you just wait here so your cousin can look for you easier,” Yoochun looked around, saw people still looking at them and said,” yeah, a spot to be stared too.”

Hyuna smiled and said goodbye, while Yoochun smiled back then left.

Dongwoo and others were in the other side of the corridor looked numb for a while, they were surprised how Yoochun could know her.