You Hurt Me

Will I Be With You ?

 

(Flashback)

-Hyuna’s parents’ mansion, Hyuna’s 18th birthday party

Hyuna was a popular and school’s sweetheart. Everybody liked her, wanna be her, wanna be friends with her. A lot of guys want to date her but she’s taken with the popular guy and the richest guy in school, Dongjoon ( in case you don’t know him – ze:a member).

“Happy birthday Hyuna! You are so pretty!” friends praised her.

“Thank you, you guys look fabulous too, enjoy the party, and vegetarian food are over there,” Hyuna showed them with a bright smile.

She was happy that her parents were coming tonight to celebrate with but sadly Jaejoong, her brother, couldn’t  make it.

Junhyung who was at the back of Hyuna,” Who’s looking happy today?”

“Junhyung!”  Hyuna hugged him right away.

Junhyung and Hyuna have been friends for 12 years. They are inseperable.

“Here’s your present,” Junhyung gave her. She right away opened it – surprisingly a music box. Junhyung always gave ridiculous expensive stuff, like diamond necklace, jimmy choo heels and last year 2 tickets to Bali for Hyuna and Dongjoon, they even used Junhyung’s villa and yatch.

She hugged him again and said,” This is the best present ever from you to be honest.”

“If I know you like donation’s stuffs from long time, I don’t even need to use my card. Where are your parents?”

“On the way here I think.”

Dongjoon and friends greeted Junhyung.  Hyunah cuddled Dongjoon right away. The party was filled with awesome DJs, group band appearance by c.n.blue and many entertainments.

It’s already 11.52p.m., but her parents hadn’t arrived or even called her. She’s getting worried.

“Lady, the master….” The maid showed her phone.

Hyunah immediately grabbed the phone and went into the empty she found.

“Mom, dad, where are you? Are you near?” Hyuna said trying to look cheerful, she was afraid if she got bad news.

“Hyuna sweetie, I’m sorry, we can’t make it tonight.”

Hyuna got numb for seconds but then replied,” That’s okay, the party is just fun. I wish mom and dad could enjoy with me.”

“Honey, because we can’t be there, we give you Koenigsegg u.s. edition for your birthday present, it’s not easy to purchase….”

Hyuna forced herself to laugh and looked excited with the car even though she didn’t give a crap to the car, she even didn’t have driving license yet.

Dongjoon called her,” Hyuna, come on, it’s 12 soon.. People are waiting for you.”

She wiped her tears and pretended nothing happened,” Hey, baby, I’m coming.”

“Are you okay?” Dongjoon asked.

“Yeah!”

The countdown to her 18th birthday, she kept thinking she should be happy that Dongjoon was here, Junhyung was here too, maybe it’s not according to plan but she didn’t want to ruin the atmosphere.

“……..8,7,6,4,3,2,1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUNA!!” people cheered.

Dongjoon gave a smooch kiss which suddenly made here want to cry, she suddenly walked away. While Junhyung who was talking with other friends, he immediately ran. In the crowd like that, Hyuna was already gone in seconds, but for Junhyung, he knew her hide out place.

Junhyung went up to the rooftop, seeing Hyuna crying, he took out his coat and put it on her.

“Now you look terrible,” Junhyung tried to change the mood.

Hyuna glance at Junhyung and did gave a quick smile. Junhyung also brought the music box and turned them many times then a music was played, dream fragmented by Yasunori Matsuda (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkxeFwwSSAs ) .  He was about to leave, giving Hyuna a time to be alone.

 

“Hey!” Hyuna called Junhyung. She held Junhyung’s hand and gave a pure smile.

“Happy birthday.”

The next day, Hyuna’s parents were back. She was running towards them, like really happy. However…

“Mom! Dad!” Hyuna greeted them and she was about to hug them.

“Hi, hon, so should we choose Japan or China?” Hyuna’s mom was talking to dad.

“Based on the budget,  China, however based on quality, Japan.”

Hyuna just stared with disappointment. ‘I’m right here.. why I feel invisible in front of you?.. where’s the hug?.. I hate you. You never love me.”

She ran to her room and messed her closets, threw her heels collections ( T.T I know.. better gimme the heels).. She punched her mirror with her own palm, which gave her pain and blood coming out from it.

Since then she changed.