Next Step

Will I Be With You ?

 

Junhyung woke up, he felt like he was having the best dream ever, Hyuna was by his side and they were having the best moment of their times. When he wanted to yawn, he just realized that his right hand was locked with Hyuna’s, with the simple touch, it had made his day. He wanted to get up but he didn’t want to let it go. He looked at the clock and it was 9.40 pm already, he needed to be in the office at 11pm. He tried to let go Hyuna’s hand softly so she wouldn’t wake up but Hyuna gradually opened her eyes.

“Sorry that I wake you up,” Junhyung said.

“I’m the one who want to get up first but you did it before me,” Hyuna got up from Junhyung’s body.

“Sorry, but I have to go to the office,” Junhyung quickly got into the bathroom.

“Really?” Hyuna was impressed that Junhyung became more responsible and mature with the current situation, she went to Junhyung’s closet and decided to find the work outfit for him.

After she put the clothes on the bed, she called Junhyung’s home.

“Hello… Is Mr. Yong available?” Hyuna used more her deeper tone.

The maid replied,” Yes, he is, I will give this phone to the mister.”

“Unless he’s busy, I can talk to the Mrs.Yong too.”

“Mr and Mrs. Yong are having their breakfast now but… hello?” The maid found out the stranger hung up.

Hyuna knew Junhyung’s mansion well, she had to prevent the master bedroom area since the maids was doing the cleaning and the dining room, where Junhyung’s parents was having a meal. With her good knowledge about the mansion, she managed to get out from the mansion without anyone seeing her except the old guard.

“Ms. Hyuna, how have you been? It’s good to see you,” the old guard greeted nicely.

“Good morning, nice to see you too, may I sit here first? I’m waiting for the cab?” Hyuna asked politely.

“Sure!” The old man answered.

Junhyung had washed up, he rounded the towel around his waist and read Hyuna’s message that she had succeeded getting out from his house without any of his parents and maids seeing her.

‘What a crazy monkey, she thought she’s a ninja,’ Junhyung laughed by himself while getting out from the bathroom and he found his dad in his room.

“WHAA! Dad!” Junhyung was completely shocked.

“Son, morning! Why do you act like you are seeing ghost?” Junhyungs’ dad laughed.

“Oh no, it’s just… kinda surprised” Junhyung said, while he was in panic because Hyuna’s clothes were still hanging behind the bathroom door.

“I can’t believe you choose your clothes first before going to work, son, are you excited?”

Junhyung knew that Hyuna was the one that chose the outfits, he replied,” I think I will be more excited today, Dad.”

--

Hyuna was well dressed already; she met her brother who was in the JW Marriot Hotel. He was reading the newspaper in the private garden at the rooftop, only VIP people can go there.

“Morning, Hyuna, what do you want to drink?” Jaejoong asked,” Have you eaten?”

Hyuna shook her head and replied, “I want milk.”

Jaejoong ordered the waiter to give Hyuna’s breakfast set with a glass of milk.

“Where were you last night?” Jaejoong asked while flipping the newspaper.

“Brother… I… I have to tell you something…”

Jaejoong glanced at Hyuna, from her expression; he felt that it was something important. He put the newspaper to the table.

“I… I decide to break up with Yoochun oppa…,” Hyuna said with heavy heart, she knew that Yoochun didn’t deserve another pain.

“I thought you were happy with him…,” Jaejoong was disappointed and asked,” Why are you being liked this? I know you have dated a lot of guys but they don’t deserve to get it.”

Hyuna was hurt by what Jaejoong said but that’s the truth, she did that a lot in the past, having relationship was just for fun for her.

“You just brought him here to Seoul and now you want to dump him?” Jaejoong said with angry tone,” I don’t expect this from you, you told me that he has been through a lot and stuff, why do you tell that kind of crap if you want to end the relationship this quick huh? Unbelievable…”

Hyuna couldn’t say anything especially her brother said that to her, she had to be honest to herself that she had made another selfish decision but she couldn’t lie with her own feeling, she knew who she loved.

“Tell me… why do you want to end the relationship?” Jaejoong asked.

Hyuna didn’t dare to answer as she found out that her brother would against her relationship with Junhyung. Fortunately, the breakfast set came out faster, the meal were half cook egg, bread filled with tuna and bacon. Milk was also served there. Hyuna quietly ate the breakfast. Jaejoong got a call from a client and he excused himself.

Junhyung was in the office, suddenly there was a phone call, he quickly looked at his phone and it was from Jiyeon. Junhyung just recalled that he was with someone called Jiyeon and if he didn’t do anything he would get married soon with her.

Junhyung thought,’ I should find solutions now… I don’t want to be in the trap, can’t decide anything by my own.”

He went to go to ask his dad’s assistance to give him the information about the companies who had worked with them before and then he studied them.

Jiyeon called couple times but Junhyung didn’t pick up the phone at all. It was rare for her that Junhyung didn’t answer, it was the first time.

‘I don’t know why… I’m nervous… Something is up,’ Jiyeon thought.