The Start

Will I Be With You ?

 

Hyuna arrived at her new school by taxi; she was, of course, nervous and afraid especially she didn’t know anyone there, that’s why she got there earlier to see her form teacher first. She knew where the teacher room was and went straight there.

“Good morning,” Hyuna greeted everyone there , there were only some teachers there.

“Oh you are here, you must be Kim Hyuna right? I’m your form teacher, ms. Jung Juri,” Jung Juri greeted cheerfully,” Let me get your today’s books and the schedule.”

Hyuna nodded and said,” Thank you.”

The bell had rung; she followed Jung Juri to the class.

“Good morning, students, today we have new students, please come in,” Jung Juri called.

Hyuna went into the classroom nervously and she introduced herself,” Hello, my name is Kim Hyuna, nice to meet you all.”

‘Alright, I will do my best today.’

--

There was no class that day, he swam as he woke up and then had a bath, ate breakfast and was back to his regular activity, paint and play piano. Yoochun was not a really socialize person, he preferred to be alone and had his own time.

Suddenly a call from Taeyeon, the ‘gee’ ringtone was on when Taeyeon called,

“Good morning Taeyeon,” Yoochun greeted right away.

“Yoochun, are you free today?” Taeyeon asked with a smile on her face, she just woke up.

--

Yoochun was waiting in the public park for Taeyeon, he was asked to accompany her to the shopping mall. Then Taeyeon came with using a flower pattern mini dress, she was stunning.

“I hope you are not waiting that long,” Taeyeon waved at Yoochun.

“You… you look pretty Taeyeon,” Yoochun praised, he never saw her wearing mini dress, and wearing glamorous make up.

Taeyeon was blushing and asked,” Shall we go?”

She held his hands and then they went together.

(Flashback)

Yuri showed Taeyeon the picture of Yoochun and Hyuna, telling her to be more aware with that girl. Taeyeon was surprised that the girl turned out to be beautiful, and she was hurt because those two looked good together.

“I… I believe Yoochun, they don’t even know each other,” Taeyeon defended.

“It’s not about that, I mean you need to step up your game, Yoochun is taking it so slow, and it’s not a good sign.”

“So what should I do?”

Yuri gave evil smile and said,” That’s why we are in front of department store, prepare that you will be broke, shopping time!”

-present time

‘Thanks, Yuri, I do owe you this time,’ Taeyeon felt with her current appearance that she gained more confident than usual.

Both of them were going to a desert café, he ordered irish cream mud pie and she ordered cheesecake.

“Yoochun, do you want to watch a movie later?” Taeyeon cheerfully asked.

“Sure!”

Both of them didn’t find anything interesting, they decided to just walk around in the street. They saw the other side of the road there was an open concert near the public library. Yoochun liked this kind of stuff; he was interested in anything about music.

‘Probably I ask him to accompany me to find a gift for my little sister then, I don’t want to end this date quickly,’ Taeyeon thought.

“Yoochun, I want to buy a gift for my sister, how about we go to the mall?”

Yoochun looked at Taeyeon, he didn’t focus what Taeyeon had said but he just nodded and gave a smile. Taeyeon grabbed his arm and both of them walked to another further direction from the open concert, Yoochun did couple of glances to the place.

--

It was 04.35p.m; Hyuna arrived in front of woodlock after a long walk from the school. She met two unexpected situations which are she realized that she was put in the excellent where the students prioritized their grades and thought about themselves, and she didn’t think about the distance of her school and apartment. She walked to her tower from the pool.

“Damn… Don’t tell me I have to take a cab everytime,” Hyuna said angrily while breathing heavily,” What’s with the homework! I think I go to the wrong school!”

There were some people swimming there, she had a thought to jump into the pool like she did back home, which remind her again how she and Junhyung had a lot of fun together.

“Don’t tell me after that statement you are thinking of killing yourself by jumping into the pool,” a familiar voice said, Hyuna turned around.

“Yoochun oppa…” Hyuna looked at Yoochun who read a novel by lying on the pool bench with his sunglassed on.

“Yo!”

Hyuna told Yoochun about her days lately, about the school, everything she wanted to spill out.

“You should buy a bicycle then, it’s convenient!” Yoochun said,” So what is with your expression when looking at the pool?”

Hyuna sighed and showed how she was desperately sad,” I miss my ex, brother and my friend, especially my best friend. I feel bad leaving him so sudden.”

“Just call him then.”

Hyuna went quiet, she felt the more days she didn’t talk to him the more she felt afraid to do it, she knew how Junhyung was hurt by her action but she still did it.

Suddenly Yoochun got a call from Taeyeon. When Yoochun saw her name on the phone, he felt guilty again but decided to pick up.

“Hello Taeyeon…”

Taeyeon, who was at her room, tried to speak calmly with her worried face,” Yoochun, are you alright?”

“I’m fine, sorry, Taeyeon for running all of sudden, I just feel… unstable, I… I’m sorry again,” Yoochun said with her regret tone, Hyuna looked at him talking.

“It’s alright… If you… I… I just want to say rest well then,” Taeyeon said.

“Thank you, you too,” Yoochun said and then hung up the phone.

“You run from a date?” Hyuna butted in.

Yoochun chuckled,” It’s none of your business, kid.”

Hyuna pouted and then lied down.

“You are really childish,” Yoochun giggled,” Seriously you are angry already?”

Hyuna got up and said,” I told the story of my life and then you only tell me half of your life, or not even half!?”

“You really tell everything to me? This person who you just know,” Yoochun said disbelief,” You are out of your mind.”

“Well, sorry that I trust you so quickly, well, thank you for listening to my story,” Hyuna took her bags and left.

“Hey, hey, Hyuna…” Yoochun was surprised she was really leaving him,” If I tell you now that I will share my life to you?”

Hyuna turned around with happy expression all of sudden and said,” Really? Let me put my bag then, don’t go anywhere!”

Yoochun was still disbelief and shook his head and only got one word to say,” Unbelievable.”