Date

Will I Be With You ?

It was only at 5am; Junhyung had already dressed into his casual style, white collar shirt and black short. The maid put a basket to Junhyung’s car. Then he drove into Hyuna’s mansion.

(Flashback)

Junhyung met Doojoon, Yoseob and others in Dongwoon’s penthouse; after they hang for hours, they realized that he was a different in some way.

“What?” Junhyung asked while smiling.

Kikwang shouted,” There’s something! And you don’t want to tell us.”

“Shut up!” Junhyung shouted while laughing.

“What happen in the meeting?” Yoseob asked.

Junhyung looked at the watch while he walked towards the entrance door, and said,” I got to go now, alright bye.”

Then in the dinner with the family,

“Oh, I see, you have a plan in the morning,” Junhyung’s mom said.

Junhyung nodded.

-present time

Junhyung got out from the car; he looked at Hyuna who was sitting outside the mansion. Hyuna noticed that he had reached; a wide smile was printed on her face. She ran to the gate and went to hug him. Then Junhyung opened the door for Hyuna.

“Uuuu… what a gentleman,” Hyuna teased, Junhyung was embarrassed.

While Junhyung was driving, Hyuna was looking at the dark sky, but their hands were gripping.

Hyuna turned to Junhyung’s direction, she looked at Junhyung for a while and asked, “So… Where are you taking me?”

Junhyung smiled,” You wanna know? We are going to… pyong pyong pyong.”

“Still playing secret huh?” Hyuna pouted, and then she laid back,” That means let me sleep for a while then.”

Hyuna fell asleep with still holding Junhyung’s hand until they arrived to the destination.

“Hyuna… wake up,” Junhyung called, she gradually opened her eyes.

When she opened her eyes, Junhyung was already outside; he brought a basket in his hand. Hyuna got out from the car, walking towards Junhyung.

“Look…,” Junhyung said while staring at the sea direction.

Hyuna did what Junhyung told, and then she saw a slight light from the surface of the sea, the sun came up slowly. She just realized that Junhyung wanted to show her sunrise.

“Isn’t it amazing?” Junhyung asked while still gazing the beauty.

Hyuna smiled and she leaned herself to Junhyung, she felt the gentle warmth.

Hyuna ran to the beach, while Junhyung was strolling with bringing the basket with pashmina. Junhyung neatly put the cloth and arranged the sandwiches, salads, fruits and juice bottles. Hyuna was curious what he did; she was again stunned with Junhyung’s surprise.

‘Damn… The maids sure prepare a lot,’ Junhyung thought.

“Wow! You prepare all of these?”

“I myself am also surprise that they make a lot,” Junhyung chuckled.

Hyuna joked,” I thought you’re making it, Junhyung baby…”

Junhyung stopped whatever he was doing and stared at Hyuna, “You’re kidding right?”

“Of course I’m joking silly,” Hyuna softly clapped Junhyung’s cheek and laughed.

Both of them had cute romantic breakfast. She was about to feed him but in the end she ate the food, Junhyung had expected this from Hyuna but he just played along. Hyuna took a photo of the food, and then both of them took picture together. Both of them were walking along the beach, while Hyuna was busy around taking Junhyung’s picture, he looked cool in shades with the wind blowing his hair. Then Junhyung held Hyuna’s hand, she stopped taking pictures and cuddling around Junhyung.  She became quiet and shy in an instant.

“Junhyung…” Hyuna said, then he looked at her,” How about I prepare meal for you at the next date?”

“I won’t die, right?”

“If you say so,” Hyuna pouted.

Junhyung Hyuna’s head, and said,” I’m looking forward to it.”

Their next destination was Lotte World amusement park, the 1stride was merry-go-round. Junhyung didn’t understand what the fun was; she played around with the pole. He just burst out in laughter while other citizens were staring at them with wtf look.

“What about roller coaster?” Junhyung asked,” Since you never ride one.”

Hyuna was scared but she wanted to try once, she replied with doubt,” Ermm… alright then.”

Until it was their turn, Hyuna was shooking Junhyung’s whole body, she cursed him,” ! Why do you let me get in here! Junhyung! It’s your ing fault!”

“Hey… Hey chill, Hyuna, you never know what it feels like if you never try,” Junhyung said while trying to protect himself.

After they had a round, the worker asked the riders whether to have another round, Hyuna screamed no really loud, while Junhyung was covering his ears because Hyuna’s voice had made him deaf. However there was another round because one time ride it went twice.

Junhyung laughed like crazy, he even had stomach pain after looking at photo shown in the screen. Hyuna looked hilarious, most of the photo showed her depression face. Hyuna also couldn’t bare herself anymore, she also laughed with her weird expression.

“They all don’t look like me!” Hyuna laughed.

“We better at least get one,” Junhyung chocked himself.

Finally they chose two different photos and both were printed right away. The results of them were not that bad, it was just that Hyuna didn’t look like her usual self.

Then they ate hotdogs for lunch.

Kikwang was with Hyosung, Qri and Tiffany to the amusement park. The three girls were in the same school during primary, they had been closed since then even after Tiffany and Hyosung moved schools. Qri was one class with Jiyeon. What Kikwang most did was taking their photos, since he didn’t want the girls went there with guardians, he decided to follow them to protect them especially his girlfriend, Hyosung.

Kikwang focused on taking their pictures, and said,” Alright… in one, two…..”

Kikwang spotted Junhyung and Hyuna together, both of them were buying hotdogs but when Junhyung kissed Hyuna on the forehead, he was shocked to death.

Kikwang gave a smile to Hyosung and said,” Erm, Hyosung, your hair is…”

Hyosung quickly checked on her hair and the three of them went straight to the toilet.

“What the are they doing!?” Kikwang said angrily and thought about how to approach them.

The weather was cool, Hyuna saw the ferries wheel then she glanced at Junhyung while pointing to it. There was a call from Kikwang. Junhyung ignored it and then followed Hyuna to the ferries wheel. They were in the waiting line. Junhyung got a message, it’s from Kikwang.

‘Get out from here right now before you got spotted! Don’t pass the food hall!’

Junhyung looked at joyful Hyuna, he felt he didn’t want to ruin the wonderful date but it was for the sake of the company, he decided he couldn’t be selfish and got busted. He wanted to tell her that they had to go but he ended up looking at her without saying a word.

“What’s wrong?” Hyuna observed at worried Junhyung, then she took Junhyung’s phone, he could only look down.

Hyuna was really hurt but she knew what should have been done, she held his hand and said,” Let’s go.”