Big Reunion

Will I Be With You ?

 

It was night already, in the suite room, Yoochun was really nervous; he looked at himself in the mirror. He sighed heavily.

“Are you that nervous?” Hyuna asked when she saw that sigh.

Yoochun looked at Hyuna, he was stunned with her beauty. She wore a valentine couture dress, the colour is dark creamy.

“How do I look?” Hyuna asked.

Then the hair artist in the toilet called,” Hyuna, I’m not done with the make-up.”

“Oh yeah,” Hyuna went back into the bathroom.

--

In the ballroom, Jaejoong was welcoming the guests who had come to the party. Dongwoon, Yoseob and Hyunseung were already there, they were really curious with Jaejoong’s intention.

“I bet he already knew about Hyuna and Junhyung relationship,” Dongwoon stated.

“I’m not sure, Dongwoon,” Hyunseung said while choosing the food.

Jaejoong went to them and greeted them.

“It’s been a long time, guys,” Jaejoong greeted with a smile,” How are you guys doing?”

“Enjoying my long holidays,” Yoseob replied,” how about you, hyung?”

“Well… I met Hyuna and her boyfriend, she’s growing up well,” Jaejoong replied back.

Hyunseung choked while he was eating the caviar, Jaejoong quickly took a glass of water from the waiter.

“You guys haven’t contacted Hyuna,” Jaejoong asked.

“We didn’t contact each after during the exam until now,” Yoseob replied.

“Oh, I see, well, this is your reunion with her again,” Jaejoong said brightly,” Well, I have to excuse myself then, enjoy the night guys.”

The three of them waved bye to him and then they stared at each other disbelieving that Hyuna had a boyfriend already.

“That’s Hyuna…”

“Oh my god, haven’t seen her for a long time!”

The three of them heard some voices who said Hyuna and they looked to the staircase and saw Hyuna went down with a guy.

Yoochun was super uncomfortable with the staring; he barely could look up while Hyuna was more guiding Yoochun.

“You are so cute when you are nervous,” Hyuna smiled.

“What the hell, we should be happy with this right,” Dongwoon broke the ice and then went towards Hyuna,” Hyuna…”

Hyuna saw Dongwoon and she let go of Yoochun’s hand then called back,” Dongwoon!”

Hyuna gave Dongwoon a hug and then she saw Hyunseung and Yoseob and said excitedly,” Hyunseung! You dyed your hair into orange! Yoseob!”

“You guys!” Hyuna went to hug the two of them; she talked to Yoseob,” What the hell with our last conversation with Kikwang and Doojoon, that’s the weirdest convo ever!”

“What? I think that’s the funniest call conference ever!” Yoseob laughed.

“Where are others?” Hyuna asked.

“Probably on their way,” Yoseob replied.

“Hyunseung, you are chubbier now, that’s cute,” Hyuna praised Hyunseung and then she recalled Yoochun,” Yoochun oppa… oppa, these are my friends, Dongwoon… Hyunseung… and Yoseob.”

“Hi,” Yoseob and Hyunseung gave a wave.

“I’m Yoochun, nice to meet you,” Yoochun said politely.

“You don’t have trouble taking care of Hyuna, you know, she’s a little bit…” Dongwoon joked.

“Shut up, Dongwoon,” Hyuna hit Dongwoon’s hand,” Oppa, I think we should look at the food.”

“Why? I want to get to know hyung more,” Hyunseung asked.

“Keep your friend away first,” Hyuna said while pulling Yoochun away from them.

Yoseob, Hyunseung and Dongwoon just laughed with Hyuna’s cuteness, they couldn’t believe that Hyuna was still the same person they knew.

The party had been going on for like an hour. Jaejoong was talking to the guests and then suddenly tapped his shoulder and said to the guest,” I’m sorry, but can you excuse him for a while?”

Jaejoong was surprised seeing Sunye in a sudden,” Sunye, you’re here! I thought… you would arrive tomorrow.”

“What? What are you so afraid of?” Sunye asked Jaejoong while looking at him gently.

“It’s just...,” Jaejoong couldn’t answer, he promised Hyuna he wouldn’t let Yoochun know about Sunye.

“It’s been a long time, Sunye,” Yoochun said casually.

Sunye was taken by surprised, replied,” Yoochun… yeah… it’s been… a long time.”

“Sorry that I make a surprise appearance in a sudden, Sunye, sorry hyung but when I didn’t mean to look at the picture from your phone, but the phone was on the floor…,” Yoochun explained.

Jaejoong was a little bit more relaxed nodded,” Ahhh… so you know already, well then.”

Sunye turned to Jaejoong and asked,” Honey, you know Yoochun?”

Jaejoong was happy to see that the situation was better than he expected, replied,” Well, I know him from my little sister, Hyuna.”

They all looked at Hyuna who was puzzled at the current situation but she tried to put a smile on her face then walked towards them.

“Hello, Sunye… unnie, I’m Hyuna,” Hyuna tried to greet comfortably.

“Hello, Hyuna, nice to meet you.”

“So, Sunye, Yoochun and Hyuna are a couple like us, is that amazing?” Jaejoong asked.

“It’s awkward now… but I think we will have good time together,” Sunye answered cheerfully.

Then a falling plate’s voice was heard in a sudden, they all looked at the culprit which was in another. He froze for seconds and then apologized to the people, while the waiters came to the scene to clean the mess up.

Jaejoong went towards Junhyung, gave him a cheer,” it’s alright, Junhyung, let me get a plate for you.”

Hyuna and Junhyung’s eyes were locked with each other, Hyuna felt that there was something in her heart just fell like the broken plate or even worse.