Another meeting

Will I Be With You ?

 

Hyuna was in the university looking around; however some people especially the guys kept staring at her when she was in the main entrance. She didn’t feel comfortable but just kept walking until she was in middle of the school park. She wore a simple white dress and a pair of brown flat shoes she just bought; her hair was dyed yellowish just like other students, she felt insecure.  She didn’t realize people felt her strong presence, her appearance was simple but elegant, and they never saw

‘Finally, I’m out of the building, I guess I abort my plan to go back into the car,’ suddenly she heard music out of nowhere,’ What’s that sound?’

Hyuna kept walking to the direction of the music, she was too focused with it, and she even didn’t look at the road. She unintentionally collided with someone, and she fell.

“Ouch… sorry,” Hyuna apologized; she was still unfocused with the situation.

Seungri was surprised to bump a good looking girl and then he offered his hand to her.

“Are you alright?” Seungri asked sweetly, helping her stand up.

“Excuse me, do you know where is the music hall or music room?” Hyuna asked.

Seungri pointed the direction and suddenly his phone rang. Hyuna just thanked him and left.

‘Damn it, why someone called me in in this good opportunity,’ Seungri was angrily taking out his phone from his pocket.

“What?” Seungri snapped.

“Why are you so angry?” Dongwoo asked.

 “Just seeing a goddess, never mind.”

“You better come back to class now, attendance check.”

--

Hyuna was in the music hall but the students were getting out from there, she sighed because she wanted to listen to orchestra lively. She went to art building and sneaked around looking at the classes. She saw an open exhibition room; she saw funny sculptures such as animals, human statue, and unknown statue. Then she observed the paintings. She looked at the paintings and read each of the titles of them. She didn’t really understand about the meaning of paintings.

“Park Yoochun? They guy I met yesterday?” She was surprised seeing his name there.

There were two other paintings there painted by Yoochun, she recalled that he was in art major but she didn’t know that he would be here. She started to walk around the art building, hoping to find him. She was back in the middle park, then her heart skipped a beat when seeing Yoochun was just lying on the grass field near a big shady tree, she was not sure whether it was him so she walked to the big tree.

Yoochun was opening his eyes, looking at the shady tree that protected his eyes from sunlight. In a sudden, a beautiful girl appeared in front of him, he was amazed with the beauty for a second.

“Hello,” Hyuna greeted with bowing posture.

Yoochun remembered this girl and he stood up right away in horror and asked,” Are you a stalker or something?”

“I’m your biggest fan, I’ll follow you until you love,” Hyuna sang lady gaga-paparazi and laughed, she sat beside him,” I know you are here because I saw your paintings in the display room and your names are there.”

‘She looked different from yesterday, or because she’s wearing a dress and do not have messy hair,’ Yoochun was still surprised with her different look.

“Anyway, I want to say thank you again, the list you gave me did helped me to look for a place, I’m interested with one place named woodlock…” Hyuna took out the list.

“Are you serious? I live there,” Yoochun said with surprise.

“Really? Of course I will choose woodlock, other places in the list are horrible!”

“What about VIP? Cassiopea Apartment?”

“I didn’t go there, I wanted to find a place to stay near my school, and woodlock is the best now, it’s not expensive right?” Hyuna asked.

“I don’t know the price now, but I think it’s alright. So that means you are going to Busan High school."

Hyuna nodded then lied down to the grass, she said,” I hope there’s vacant unit there.”

Yoochun was back to his napping pose. Bothe of them enjoyed the fresh air and quietness, while thinking about their own business.

In a sudden, Hyuna spoke, “About the paintings in that room, Yoochun, why…”

“Oppa…” Yoochun corrected her.

Hyuna sat straight up and said, “Sorry, oppa, why the themes of your pictures are all sad, I can’t understand two of the paintings, just looking at the title but there’s one picture is really heart breaking, the title is ‘Cover’, I don’t know why but when I think about that picture I feel that it’s about separation and there are lots of emotions there, I feel being hate when looking at it…”

Yoochun looked at Hyuna right away and was surprised that she could understand the meaning of the painting, almost got it right; even he made a difficult title so people couldn’t interpret it.

“… so I think the title should be like…’rotten bond’ or ‘broken ending’… to make it more dramatic.”

Yoochun just smiled, and replied,” You think so? You are good observer.”

As they were talking, it caught some people’s eyes, from mouth to mouth, another rumours had been going on (LOL… wtf with the students there^^), Yuri got a text message from her friend, then she texted message Yoona. Yoona who was playing chess with her phone got a message from Yuri and then she looked at Taeyeon for a second. Taeyeon was listening to the lecturer, she got the message but she made her phone’s profile silent.