Debussy, Clair de lune

Will I Be With You ?

 

After the dinner, they went to the piano room, while Sandara sat in front of the piano. She started playing Debussy, Clair de lune http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlvUepMa31o (Recommend to listen to this). Which melted everyone’s heart.

Everybody sat down, even Nari.

Junhyung was a little bit poised with Sandara’s beauty and piano skill, he loved Debussy.

‘Sandara-unnie is really beautiful, I’m not surprised I ever have a crush on her, well, still a little bit. She is kind and caring; she ever took care of me, well…. Not exactly, I take care of her more.’

(Flashback)

When he was 12, the two families spent time together, that time his family stayed at Sandara’s villa. Sandara and Junhyung’s families went out to go to wedding invitation, while Junhyung and Sandara were into playstation.

That time it was raining cats and dogs, Junhyung was scared of lighting that time.

“Junhyung, don’t worry the rain will stop soon,” Sandara comforted.

“If not?”

Suddenly lightning struck but it’s a little bit far, Sandara screamed and Junhyung was surprised because he thought she was brave and didn’t afraid of lightning. Turned out she was scared more than him.

‘Damn, when we were young, we used to spend holidays together.’ Junhyung recalled when she spent time in the beach house with Cheondung, the three of them loved to do outdoor activities.

When the piece started to be in the , suddenly Hyuna popped out in his mind.

He remembered when he met Hyuna.

(Flashback)

Junhyung was a bad little boy even when he was six, he got his gang and everybody was scared of him, but suddenly Hyuna made a gang to attack him and the gang.

‘Why do I recall this?’ Junhyung  got into his own flashback.

Hyuna punched him in the face.” Stop acting so cool, Jun!” She was scary back then too.

Junhyung who really hated this, got an idea, instead he asked,” You are strong, Hyun.”

“It’s Hyunah!” Little Hyunah complained.

“ Hyuna, they are scared at me but you are not, and they also are scared of you but I’m not, I don’t even care if you are a girl, I have punched you several times but you never cry. We should make a team,” Junhyung said that while having thoughts keep your enemy close, Hyuna also agreed with the togetherness.

‘Why do I change my mind on that?’ Junhyung was smiling by himself.

When they were 13, Junhyung and his mates were called Beast at school because they were super bad and Hyuna had become best friend with Junhyung. Hyunah thought it was cool naming the group too, so she named her and friends as 4minute but Junhyung always made fun of the group name because they were 5 people while the group name was 4minute.

When he and Hyunah were 16, both of them each other had a girl/boyfriend, they talked about .

“You also haven’t done ?” Hyunah was surprised,” I thought you have done it with Gyuri especially she’s older. You also have watched . I’m doom now, Changmin seems want to do it and even I watch , I’m still not sure.”

“Let’s watch this one together, Nichkhun lent me this.”

‘When we were just about to see the scene, suddenly my mom knocked my door and we both freaked out and pretended we seriously were in study mode.”

While Junhyung enjoyed listening to the piano, Hyuna was already in front of Junhyung’s mansion.

“Ms.Hyuna,” the man greeted Hyuna politely,” I will get master Junhyung.”

“That’s okay, I’m only returning Junhyung’s car and please give this to Junhyung later,” Said Hyuna.

“How do you get home, ms.Hyuna?” Asked the old man.

Hyuna just smiled and said,” Just give him tomorrow.”

Dara had done playing the song, everybody was clapping for the good play.

The maid told Junhyung that the guard wanted to see Junhyung urgently. Junhyung excused himself and went down.