Hyuna's Letter

Will I Be With You ?

 

Sandara outstanding play amazed everyone.

“Sandara what a good play,” Junhyung’s mom praised.

“Play again, Dara-roo, play,” Nari requested.

“Hmm, I remember one, but it’s a sad song, is it okay?” Dara asked.

Nari nodded and jumped around.

The dads were going into the office; while the moms and Nari sat down to listen another play. Sandara decided to play this piece - Into The Dark by Sebastian Larsson - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LbkxP_UCBQ (recommended)

“Young master,” The old man bowed.

“What is it?”

The old man gave a black box, it’s not small but not big too, he continued to talk,” Ms.Hyuna just came and she wanted to give young master this and she also returned a car too.”

“She just came?”

The old man nodded, “I didn’t know how she went home, she might be taking a cab home.”

Junhyung commanded to the maid,” Please take my phone from my room, it’s on my desk. I will be in the play room”

He went into the nearest room there- play room. He sat down on the couch and opened the box. It was their stuff together with other friends for 10 years. On top of that, there’s a letter. Hyuna wrote a letter.

Junhyung…

I’m truly sorry for my selfishness.

I was only thinking of myself, stupid me…

Never think about your happiness.

I’m so lucky to have a friend like you,

You always be there for me

I heard that you will go to Europe with your family

(Flashback – Hyuna)

‘I can’t wait to get out from here as fast as I can; I hate everybody here, only Junhyung understand me now. How about I plan this with him?’ Hyuna was in cloud nine, she even didn’t go to the club like usual.

She called Junhyung’s phone, it was in his room while he’s having dinner with family. The phone rang but no answer.

“That’s weird,” Hyuna tried to call several times, so she decided to call his house.

“Hello, this is Hyuna, I would like to talk to Junhyung.”

While in Junhyung’s place, the maid replied,” Yes, please wait for a while. She was walking to the dining room but in the middle, found Nari falling to the floor.

“Ms.Nari, are you okay?”

“A call?” Nari asked, while pulling the phone.” Hello?”

“Hello? Is this Nari? This is Hyuna-roo.”

“Hyuna-unnie…”

Hyuna just laughed and asked,” Where is big brother? I want to talk to your brother.”

“We are going to Europe soon,” Nari said.” Daddy today come back and said we are going to Europe, big brother said that Europe is not America.”

Hyuna was surprised,” when are you going there?”

“Soon.”

The maid begged Nari,” Ms.Nari, this phone call is for your big brother.” Then she talked to the phone,” I’m so sorry, I will give this… hello?”

Hyuna hung up the phone, she was angry,’ Junhyung said that he would go, but… He’s going to Europe with his family, why? This is not fair. Liar…’

Hyuna felt guilty,’ I know Junhyung must be very excited to go with his dad, he adores his dad, damn,I… I’m pathetic, why I’m not happy for him? Is it because I’m jealous? Yes, I am Jealous but… I wish I could get this kind of happiness too… , what am I doing? He, he shouldn’t come with me, his life will be ruined if he runs with me, I’m not a good friend… I want him to be ruined like me.’

You know when I heard that I was angry because I was like; you promised me we go together

But I realized I was damn ing selfish

I don’t want to be ruined by myself so I ask you

I ask you to go… I ask you to ruin your life

Anyway,

Do you remember, when we were young, we were used to be enemy

But then you asked me to be friend and I said yes

Junhyung was in the car, kept trying to call Hyuna who didn’t pick up. Hyuna paid the cab driver.

“Pick up, Hyun.” He kept trying to call her, while going to her house.

Hyuna picked the phone up.

“Yaa... what do you mean? What do you mean by the letter and stuff?”

Actually my thought was this is a good opportunity,  I should keep my enemy close

It’s really funny that we become really friends

Well, I want to write a long letter but I shouldn’t, it’s too painful

“Please take care of my stuff while I’m not around, I hope I can become more mature like you later.”

“Wait! You’re going now?” Junhyung drove his car to the side. “Hey, don’t go now, I’m coming with you, where are you now?”

“Junhyung, tomorrow I’m not a student in the school anymore, teacher will announce that I move school. I will see you when I’m ready. Bye, Junhyung.”

We are like 2 string attach together, and it might damage both of us right when one torn up… Before that happen, the bad string need to be renew again…

Junhyung, my soulmate, I'm torn