Inseparable

Will I Be With You ?

Listen to this *____* - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je3KyWWW8pA8 - balcony scene, craig armstrong (<3 this song!)

 

Hyuna was kneeling in the rain, she still couldn’t believe with what just happened.

‘What if I support him all the way that time… What if… I think about him more… I think I know the best for both us… I guess I know nothing… what have I done?’ Hyuna kept blaming herself.

Junhyung was at the gate, he was about to get out.

‘I wonder if Hyuna has gone inside… if not she will catch a cold...’

Junhyung turned back to make sure Hyuna have gone back. He walked slowly; he kept hoping that she wasn’t still standing at the same spot. He finally saw Hyuna’s figure that was kneeling down while looking down, the closer he got the more clear he saw Hyuna who was still sobbing.

‘… Why did I come back…? I shouldn’t go nearer… I just… want to make sure she’s gone inside that’s all… I will wait for a while.’

Junhyung was looking at Hyuna who was in the same position for couple of minutes.

‘Hyuna… come on, go back please,’ Junhyung tried to hold himself not to approach Hyuna.

Another minutes had passed, Hyuna was still kneeling like a stone.

‘Hyuna… you’re killing me! Please! Get inside now! Why do you have to hurt yourself,’ Junhyung was really worried with Hyuna’s condition.

Then Junhyung walked towards Hyuna, he scolded,” Hyuna, why are you not getting inside!?”

Hyuna looked up with tears still coming, she apologized,” I’m sorry… I’m sorry, Junhyung… pleaseeee I beg you… don’t… don’t leave me.”

Junhyung took off his leather hoodie jacket,” Please wear this, Hyuna.”

Hyuna was sobbing, Junhyung unconsciously helped Hyuna wearing the jacket, he helped her stood up but it was hard for her because she had been kneeling for 10minutes in the cold rain.

‘I… I want… to be with you, Junhyung… you… don’t know… that I always try… to be stronger… because of you… I choose that the path… I… thought… it is… the best… for both of... us… but… I’m… I’m sorry…’

Junhyung was crying too looking at Hyuna who suffered the same way like him, he smiled and wiped her tears,” Stop crying… I shouldn’t make that decision… I’m sorry too.”

Junhyung and Hyuna were embracing each other, they really didn’t care about anything, and just let the feeling went naturally. They both kissed passionately in the rain. The cold, rain and everything seemed nothing for them.

“You have to go in, Hyuna…” Junhyung said while still hugging Hyuna.

“I won’t go in… I don’t want to go… home… I want to be with you,” Hyuna replied.

Hyuna and Junhyung went into the car and both of them went to Junhyung’s mansion. Hyuna showered in Junhyung’s bathroom and then she borrowed Junhyung’s oversized shirt, Junhyung showered in the guest’s bathroom because Hyuna couldn’t be seen by anyone. After showering, Junhyung took medicines and glass of of water for Hyuna. He was a little turn on with Hyuna’s long leg since she only wore Junhyung’s big shirt. Hyuna looked at Junhyung gently.

Junhyung went towards Hyuna and then they both kissed passionately, Junhyung pushed her to the bed. He held her hands and kissed make out and then Hyuna was coughing several times.

“You have fever, Hyuna,” Junhyung said it, Hyuna admitted it with shivering.

“It’s so cold here!” Hyuna said.

Junhyung gave Hyuna the medicine and glass of water, and then he tried to find his sport pants that he used to wear when he lost a lot of weight. Hyuna could fit with the pants, she asked for jacket but Junhyung told her she shouldn’t cover herself too much.

“It’s already 3.30am, you better sleep… , if the find out when you are not at home,” Junhyung became worried.

Hyuna texted her brother, I’m sorry, brother, but I’m not at home. I will see you later.

Hyuna started to feel bad because Yoochun just left Seoul to go back to Busan like 10 hours ago and she had become like this.

“What is it?” Junhyung asked while he let Hyuna slept on his body.

“I guess… I have to over my relationship with Yoochun oppa…,” Hyuna sadly expressed,” I think I’m not… a good person… I choose him… because… I thought I couldn’t be with you… anymore.”

“I also never thought… that I could do this right now… with you…,” Junhyung hugged Hyuna from the back.

“I guess… both of us have to become stronger after this…,” Hyuna said while she was getting sleepier, she felt really comfortable having Junhyung beside her.

“Just go back to sleep already,” Junhyung chuckled and he kissed Hyuna one more time,” Goodnight.”

“Night, I’ll see in our dreams.”