Busan Journey- Part2

Will I Be With You ?

 

The train slowed down; they had been in the train for one and half hours.  Hyuna just slept for twenty minutes. Yoochun still continued reading until the train really stop. They just reached Dongdaegu, they need to transfer to another train.

“Hyuna, wake up,” Yoochun called him while using his backpack.

Hyuna opened her eyes, and then asked,” are we there yet?”

“Not yet, we need to transfer train.”

Both of them decided to have dinner together in fast food restaurant. Yoochun treated her this time.

“Here you go, your double cheeseburger,” Yoochun passed her the burger.

Hyuna accepted it with a broad smile which made Yoochun a little bit blushed.

“What… what are you doing with smiling like that,” said Yoochun while eating his turkey bacon bbq burger,” I have a girlfriend.”

Hyuna just laughed, thought,’ Yoochun oppa is really funny, why I found a good person here and he was sitting in front of me. Will I see him again?’

“Yoochun oppa, is your family in Busan?”

“No, they are in Ulsan but I go to Busan university,” Yoochun replied, while kept eating and when Hyuna wanted to asked him something again, he began to say,” I’m taking art major there, more specific painting.”

‘Am I that predictable? Well, he is interesting.’

After dinner, they got into the train, both of them were sitting next to each other, and they felt comfortable with each other already.  This time, Yoochun talked more about his life and Hyuna kept asking questions.

“I….er… my sister passed away when she was fifteen, I was ten back then. That’s why I paid her a visit in Andong, she… my sister and I were on the way back home and then there were couple of bad men surrounded us, they told us to come with them, then I started to cry, she bravely screamed,” Yoochun paused for a while and took a breath, then continued,” the man took out his pocket knife and then put it near on my sister’s neck, I held my cry because I was scared but my sister kept screaming for help, the man was angry when he wanted to cut her a little it turned out the cut was deep and then…”

“I’m sorry for asking you too much,” Hyuna felt bad and tapped his back softly couple times.

“No, I...I’m proud. She is really beautiful you know,” Yoochun took out his wallet and showed the family portrait. Hyuna took a look and saw an innocent girl who lost her life to save her brother’s life, she felt the strong bond between Yoochun and her sister, suddenly she felt a breakdown, her eyes had gone red.

“Erm… you wear a bracelet?” Hyuna asked a stupid question. Her mind was like,’ what a stupid question Hyuna!’

“Yes, this is from my younger brother,” said Yoochun proudly, Hyuna broke down more, she hated herself for asking too much. He noticed the tears, and asked,” are you crying, Hyuna?”

Hyuna was just laughing with tears coming out, said,” probably my blood type is AB, I don’t know, that’s why I’m like this.”

Yoochun gave her tissue, and Hyuna went to the toilet.

‘Wow, she’s really an emotional girl, whatever happens in her life, something is really ed up,’ Yoochun thought while looking through the window even most what he saw was darkness.

Suddenly his phone rang, it was from Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon, hi, yeah, I will arrive soon, I have eaten, really? You are on the way the station?” Yoochun was on the phone, while Hyuna was back in the seat looking happy,” You don’t need to, thank you then, Taeyeon. I’ll see you later.”

“You really do have a girlfriend, I thought you were only joking when we were eating,” Hyuna again felt bad and apologized.

“No, she’s just my classmate, we are not dating,” Yoochun denied with a smile on his face.

Then their conversation was just like that for twenty minutes and they had arrived to Busan. The train had stopped and both of them got out from train together, they knew that they had to say goodbye now.

“You have never been in Busan, please don’t make the never-come-here look because it will attract the bad people,” Yoochun gave Hyuna an advice, she just nodded.

“Yoochun,” a girl called.

“Taeyeon,” Yoochun turned to Taeyeon’s direction and waved.

Hyuna thought that she should disappear herself now, and bowed,” thank you again.” Then she left quickly.

When Yoochun wanted to look at Hyuna back, she was not in the spot anymore, instead Taeyeon came to him and asked,” who are you talking to?”

“The passenger I help.”

“You must be tired, shall we go to the car?” Taeyeon asked cheerfully.