Moment of Truth?

Will I Be With You ?

Hyuna was crying like a baby, while Junhyung didn’t waste the moment, he took the chance to hold Hyuna tightly like he wanted to. They embraced each other for couple minutes, then they let go.

“I’m… I’m sorry,” Hyuna said while she was crying.

“I’m just glad you’re back, I’m kinda bored here,” Junhyung chuckled while wiping his tears.

Hyuna smiled with relief, she was happy that he didn’t get angry with her. She told Junhyung to change his tuxedo first, and then both of them got into the mansion from the back door. Hyuna saw Nari in the study room when she passed by.

“Junhyung, I wait for you at the study room okay?” Hyuna asked,” I want to meet Nari.”

Junhyung smiled to Hyuna and turned around with sad face. Hyuna went into the study room to surprise Nari.

Junhyung got into his room and stood leaning to the door. He sighed, he was confused. He was hoping that she would come back but he didn’t expect the return was in the near time. He was scared because he had feelings for her and it didn’t matter anymore. He changed his tuxedo to plain white shirt and black jeans and headed down to the study room.

“Hyuna unnie will tickle you,” Hyuna said cheerfully while tickling Nari.

Nari was laughing and Hyuna hugged her. Junhyung was looking at them with a smile, he then leaned himself to the side of the door.

“Unnie, why unnie doesn’t come to see Nari lately…”

Hyuna responsed,” Well then I will see you tomorrow, Nari?”

Junhyung came in and said,” Nari…”

Nari ran towards her brother and he carried her and said to Hyuna,” Do you have time tomorrow, Hyuna?”

Hyuna nodded while smiling, she stood up and said,” Can I take Nari to the mall?”

“Mall! Mall!” Nari shouted excitedly.

“Okay, tomorrow, Nari is going to go with Hyuna unnie to the mall alright?” Junhyung said to Nari and put her down,” After Nari is done with drawing, go to sleep.”

“Have you eaten?” Junhyung asked Hyuna.

“Yes, let’s have dessert then,” Hyuna replied.

Both of them went to a famous café, it was one of Hyunseung’s dad’s famous cafés. It was Friday, the live was special piano songs. When they were around a soothing piece (Piano Collections FINAL FANTASY XIII 02 - FINAL FANTASY XIII - The Promise ~ The Sunleth Waterscape) was played.

“This is like old time, right?” Junhyung asked while smiling.

Hyuna nodded and then they ordered macaroons and triple chocolate mousse and for the drink mojito and fruit punch. Then not too long the drinks had arrived. Hyuna started to feel bad again.

“You know… I’m sorry about that time again, I’m not thinking clearly,” Hyuna apologized again.

“Hyuna, as long as we still meet again, it’s alright,” Junhyung said, then his smile was gone,” I… I have to tell you something.”

Hyuna looked up and said,” I also need to tell you something important too.”

“What is it?” Junhyung asked.

“It’s… er… I… I think… I will tell you later, what do you want to tell me,” Hyuna said embarrassingly.

Junhyung chuckled,” You are weird.”

Then the macaroons and triple chocolate mousse were put on their tables. Hyuna ate the macaroons first, when Junhyung was about to eat the mousse, he stopped.

“Hyuna…,” Junhyung said in serious tone,” After you left, I went to Europe with my family. That’s when I found out that my dad’s company is having trouble…”

Hyuna wasn’t sure why she had a feeling not to listen about this.

“You know Kim Hui, my dad’s partner, he told my dad that he would be leaving the company and went to join forces with our rival company,” Junhyung continued talking.

Hyuna was surprised, she also stopped eating and tried to keep the attention with the conversation not the piano song. She asked,” Why did he do that? He was your dad’s partner for like years.”

Junhyung sighed and said,” Kim Hui said that… he doesn’t feel secure enough, he wants to be become more powerful than he is now.”

“So has your dad found another partner?” Hyuna asked worriedly.

Junhyung saw Hyuna’s expression and pretended not to see it and looked at another direction, then he said,” I… my dad, he has tried looking for one, and… turn out it’s not easy… Kim Hui is the same as powerful as my dad but the company can’t survive with my dad only, it has become so big that it needs solid investors in the company. My dad kept something away from me for so long…”

Hyuna didn’t understand why Junhyung involved in the problem and tried to act like she understand, she nodded,” So what will you do then?”

“Kim Hui will be staying with the company with one condition,” Junhyung said with smaller voice, he felt hard to tell Hyuna.

“What’s the condition?”Hyuna asked, she started to get scared, she felt that she knew the condition required.

“For the sake of my dad’s company, thousands of workers and everyone… I… accept Kim Hui’s… requirement,” Junhyung said slower.

Hyuna’s heart skipped a beat, she asked,” Do you have to do this?”

Junhyung said,” I… told him… that I agreed to marry his daughter yesterday…”

(play this for more emotion – it’s different version : Final Fantasy XIII Original Soundtrack - 1.02 - FINAL FANTASY XIII - The Promise)

Hyuna was speechless, she felt she couldn’t breathe, she forgot how to breathe.

“I guess that’s the best solution now, for the sake of everyone,” Junhyung tried to put a smile on his face but it was hard thing to do to. He then looked at Hyuna who was still disbelief. Junhyung continued saying,” I know… it’s hard to believe right, I myself still can’t believe that it will turn out like this.”

There was a silence between them two. Hyuna started the talk.

“Do… you… have… to?” Hyuna asked, trying to hold her tears, she didn’t dare to look at Junhyung.

Junhyung felt like he just got shot in the heart. He wanted to cry at the moment. He wanted to call off the agreement.

Junhyung tried to look alright and said,” I will be back.”

He went to the toilet and looked at the mirror; he hated himself for sacrificing himself and he kept reminding himself not to be selfish too, he washed his face couple times to clear his thoughts. Hyuna’s tears kept coming out then her phone rang.