Revealed

Will I Be With You ?

In the school park, Yoochun was sketching the two girls who were talking in the side of the fountain. Within twenty minutes, he was done, the girls were still talking. Yoochun flipped out his previous sketch, it was a girl who daydreamed near the window. He drew Hyuna when he spotted her there. He just sighed. He closed it back and then decided to attend the next class.

When Yoochun stood up and when he was about to go, Dongwoo was walking towards him.

“Ya… I want to talk to you,” Dongwoo said with acting cool.

Yoochun turned around and saw Dongwoo, he knew that this kid was a cocky rich boy.

Then both of them went to the corridor where there was a vending machine, Yoochun bought a cappuccino, and then said,” What did you want to say?”

“So are you still with Taeyeon?” Dongwoo asked.

“It’s none of your business,” Yoochun said coldly and then drank the cappuccino.

“You…,” Dongwoo just wanted to cuss Yoochun.

“You got nothing to ask, right?” Yoochun asked and he picked his bag pack from the floor near vending machine.

“I don’t understand what Hyuna sees from you,”Dongwoo said arrogantly, Yoochun stopped his steps,” How come she wants to befriend with you? I sometimes don’t understand her. Weird cousin I have.”

Dongwoo walked away, Yoochun recalled what he said to Hyuna that he didn’t want to be friend with rich people and stuff, and Hyuna was in the socialite group which he hated.

--

In the mall, Hyuna brought Nari to the usual toys’ store, however everytime Hyuna offered toys she thought Nari would like it, and she always heard the two answers that Nari had it already or she hated it. Hyuna decided to take Nari to the ice cream store, bought her balloons, story books and cute accessories. They spent time together like three hours, then they went to Nari’s mansion because Nari wanted to take a nap, she had morning class.

“Nari, I hope you have fun with Hyuna unnie,” Hyuna said while combing Nari’s hair.

When they had arrived, Nari shouted,” Hyuna unnie, read me story book.”

Hyuna smiled and held Nari’s hand, Nari’s personal maid changed Nari’s clothes, Hyuna started to read the story book, but after Nari was on the bed already she already fell asleep. Hyuna tucked in Nari’s bed, and then she switched off the lights before she left the room.

In another scene in Japan, Sandara was in the middle of the stage with holding the cello, the next rehearsal started; it was her solo stage with the help of some instrument for the piece (Xenosaga 1 - Beach Of Nothingness).

Hyuna was walking around in Junhyung’s mansion as she didn’t know what to do, as she passed Junhyung’s room she just remembered that she left her stuffs with Junhyung, she decided to take them home. When she called Junhyung, she just recalled that Junhyung was in the meeting ; she closed it and decided to text him.

‘Junhyung, I’m taking my stuff alright? Since that I’m at your place now.’

The meeting between the two families was just over, so it had been decided that they would be getting married in the next year since the two parents didn’t want they got married without knowing each other.

Kim Hui then asked Junhyung,” Junhyung, since you both just know each other how about taking her somewhere.”

Junhyung gave a smile and then he nodded while saying,” Well, why not then?”

Jiyeon was already in cloud nine; out of the blue, everything was going so perfect for her. She tried not to show her expression.

Hyuna went into Junhyung’s room, she checked all the drawers there and beneath the bed, she didn’t find it. Then she went into his walking closets than she saw the box was in the middle of the room on the table. The condition of the box was still the same.

Junhyung and Jiyeon was in the lift, both of them were very quiet. Jiyeon shivered of nervousness, she could just look down.

‘Maybe… tonight I go check on Hyuna,’ Junhyung thought.

“Um… Jun…Hyung… oppa…,” Jiyeon said shyly.

Junhyung was just back into the world, he looked at Jiyeon right away without a clue, Jiyeon’s heart beat faster.

“We… we are already here,” Jiyeon continued talking.

“Oh, right,” Junhyung said and then he went to his car audi a1.

Hyuna opened the box and saw the stuff which contained the beautiful memories. She gazed at the pictures one by one; she re-read some of her diaries and then she saw the voice recorder. She put all the stuff in the box and decided to go back home.

While Junhyung was driving, he tried to act like the way he was, he used to have dates with girls and this feeling was some kind like that.

“We already know each other actually, Jiyeon, it’s just that we never get this close,” Junhyung said it with force smile.

Then both of them had the awkward silence. Junhyung was frustrated with think what was wrong with him, he couldn’t say the usual sugary talk like he used to.

Hyuna got into the car, seating at the backseat. Then she opened the box again to look at the pictures again, she spotted one sweet photo, the one she kissed Junhyung’s forehead during his surprise birthday last year. She sighed and told herself to let the feeling go. She took the voice recorder and checked whether it still could be used. It was on but the battery was not too much. She clicked on it but there was no sound. She put it aside.

Then Junhyung’s voice came out,’ Hyuna, it’s been the third day since you left, and in three days I will be going to the Europe. I was excited, I think I am still but now I’m thinking about you right now…’

Hyuna really jumped out from her seat and the box fell. She quickly put the stuff back, Junhyung’s voice was heard again.

‘I know you, you are capable of doing this stupid thing like you are doing right now, one thing I’m hurt is you never told me anything…’

Junhyung checked on his phone and then he realized that it was off the whole time. He turned it on and then asked Jiyeon,” So where do you want to go?”