Time Is Ticking

Will I Be With You ?

 It was still early in the morning, Junhyung’s dad and Dara’s dad met up for breakfast to talk about the current problem. Junhyung tagged along with them, he wanted to know whether there was another solutions.

“I know this is not a big amount but I will give you $700k first,” Dara’s dad adviced.

“That’s not the problem, I need someone who wants to work with the company, as powerful as Kim Hui,” Junhyung’s dad said.

They talked in the same problem for half hour; Junhyung excused himself and went to the garden, then sat down.

‘So dad needs another partner when Kim Hui will be officially leaving the company, so we only have like a week to search, if not I have to sacrifice myself in this,’ Junhyung was stress up and looked at the phone,’ Hyuna, where are you now? I’m in trouble.’

Junhyung got a call from Kikwang.

--

Junhyung met up with Kikwang and the boys in Dongjoong’s beach house. They gathered at billiard room.

“Junhyung, I heard everything from my dad,” Yoseob said,” So are you going to marry Kim Hui’s daughter?”

“How do you know the last part?” Junhyung lifted his eyebrow, disbelief of what he heard.

Dongjoon continued thetalk,” Kim Hui told everyone last week in Hyunseung’s dad’s party.”

Junhyung started to get worried; he leaned to the back of the coach and asked,” So the conclusion is?”

Kikwang offered him beer and sat beside Junhyung,” For the sake of your dad’s company, you have to marry her…”

--

Her alarm rang, it was 09.30am, and she was glad that it was Saturday, yes, no school. She looked at the mirror and tied her hair.

She was going to the kitchen to fetch the milk. She spotted the bicycle left in the living room alone and she was smiling widely.

--

Yoochun’s phone rang; he was still in his sleep. He looked at the phone, it was 10.20, he saw that Hyuna was calling him.

“eeee… what?,” Yoochun who was still half asleep.

“Yoochun oppa, look outside!”

Yoochun got up slowly, walked into the balcony while yawning and phoning,” What?”

“Hey, look down!”

Yoochun looked down and spotted Hyuna waving at him with bicycle beside her.

“Teach me oppa,” Hyuna screamed to Yoochun while phoning.

He became fully awake, and wanted to get angry but decided to speak without expressing his anger,” Alright, alright, give me 20minutes.”

After he took a shower, he went down to teach Hyuna to bike and it wasn’t easy at all for her. She never learnt how to bike. They had learnt it for more than an hour.

“Arghh, that’s it, I’m done with bicycle,” Hyuna said with upset tone.

“Are you serious? I have taught you for damn an hour and you said you give up? No no, I’m not letting you go, come back missy,” Yoochun commanded.

“Fine, fine, fine… How about we have lunch first, I’m hungry.”

--

“Here’s the change, sir,” the waiter said.

Yoochun just gave a smile and then went to the table.

“Double cheeseburger! Thank you oppa,” Hyuna said cheerfully.

Yoochun just gave a nod and then ate his burger. Hyuna realized this was the second he treated her. She even recalled with what she thought that time, she hope she could meet him again and both of them were met again. Then Junhyung was on her mind. She stopped eating.

“What? Something’s wrong with the food?” Yoochun asked.

“Oppa, I want to share something…”

He felt that it was really serious because her expression looked so lost; he understood and asked her to eat first.

--

In Jiyeon’s huge bedroom which was a really grand and cute room, Jiyeon and her best friend, Eunjung, were having fun telling their travelling stories. Then they moved to the garden to have their Italian food.

“What? You have another story in that you haven’t told me? This is so not you,” Eunjung said elegantly.

Jiyeon was blushing all the way; she doubted to tell her because Eunjung knew who Junhyung was since he’s famous. Eunjung did freak out that Jiyeon liked a player like Junhyung.

“I don’t know how to express it… err, I find him very appeal, I feel…”

Eunjung got angry right away and forgot about the manner she learnt,” No! He’s an you know; never go with that guy okay? You will end up getting hurt.”

Jiyeon was speechless but she remained silent. Eunjung felt bad and apologized then asked Jiyeon to continue talking.

“Well, I think even he is a player now because he hasn’t found the true love… or probably he’s doing this because he’s broken heart, his true love is with someone else?” Jiyeon interpreted and continued talking,” Erm, I start to like him when I saw him at the party…”

(Flashback)

In Yoseob’s birthday party, many people came, no matter they were from the same school or not, but mostly all of them were from high class.

Jiyeon came with Eunjung, Qri and Hyomin, who also were invited.

“Yoseob, yo! Happy birthday, man!” Doojoon shouted.

Everyone had their own fun, talking, dancing and eating.  As the time had passed, the birthday party slowly turned into club.

Hyuna was cuddling along Dongjoon all the time.

Junhyung, Yoseob and others were having their own VIP table, while some girls were having chat with the girls. Junhyung sipped his drink and he saw Dongjoon and a little bit Hyuna were all over each other. Dongjoon whispered to Hyuna , then they both leaved the party.

Hyuna saw Junhyung’s watching, she told Dongjoon to get the car first.

Hyuna shouted and hugged to Yoseob,” Birthday boy, Yoseob! Birthday boy.”

“Wow, someone is getting drunk here,” Yoseob held unbalance Hyuna.

“What are you talking about?” Hyuna giggled,” Thanks for the party though.”

“My pleasure,” Yoseob kissed Hyuna’s hand and before he excused himself,” Goodnight.”

“Junhyung,” Hyuna chuckled,” ! I’m ing drunk right now.”

Junhyung then held Hyuna and said,” Let me help you to get to the lobby.”

Jiyeon was really tired dancing with her friends, she did drink some alcohol but she only got dizzy just for a while. She wondered how others got so drunk even they drank lesser. She excused herself to the toilet.

Junhyung helped Hyuna got into the car.

“Thanks, man,” Dongjoon said.

Junhyung replied with a nod, and then he saw the two left. He just sighed couple times, he didn’t know he didn’t really feel the party that night.

“meow…” a sound of cat.

Junhyung saw a black kitten, it was really small. He tried to get near but the cat was scared. He got into the the club again. Jiyeon was at the lobby, calling the driver to fetch her up, and then she was surprised seeing a kitten. Jiyeon liked animals, she walked closer to the kitten then Junhyung came out with a plate filled with raw salmon, eel, and fish.

“Here, kitty,” Junhyung said gently.

The kitten did come nearer to Junhyung and it ate the food.

“You must be really hungry,” Junhyung talked to the kitty.

Being notice someone seeing him, Junhyung stood up and left the lobby. He got back to the club, while Jiyeon was just like getting shot by love angel. She felt in love.