Hyuna's Fear

Will I Be With You ?

 

“What! Why do you need a shrink? It just takes time for you to move on, that’s it, Junhyung,” Yoseob said to Junhyung who was wearing shades,” Please don’t wear sunglasses.”

Junhyung took off the shades, Yoseob was surprise how Junhyung’s eye bags were so serious. He asked him to put the shades on.

“Look, I have not been sleeping for four days and you know that there will be party on Saturday, and the worst part is… it’s Jaejoong-hyung’s party,” Junhyung said worriedly.

Junhyung had a feeling that he might meet Hyuna in the party, at least he wanted to look alright in front of her, showed her that he was fine. The letter Hyuna wrote last time was that she hoped both of them could move on and met up as best friends. He was scared that if Hyuna knew that he hadn’t moved on, she didn’t want to see him anymore.

“Well, you just have to make sure you get to sleep.So anyway, after you kissed Jiyeon, do you still meet her? Contact her?” Yoseob asked.

Junhyung nodded,” Yeah, well, with that kiss she doesn’t question about that from now.”

Yoseob went quiet for a while and then agreed with Junhyung,” I think it’s abnormal about your love towards Hyuna, yea… you need a shrink.”

Junhyung just chuckled and then laid at Yoseob’s comfy coach, in couple minutes he fell asleep.

--

It was the party day, Yoochun and Hyuna arrived at Seoul in the morning. Yoochun was nervous, he still had some issue with Hyuna’s wealth but he tried to let it go. He knew that Hyuna must be from a very prestige family, he didn’t dare to think about it.

(Flashback)

The day of Hyuna’s graduation party, Jaejoong and Yoochun attended the event. When they were seating in the guest’s area, Yoochun overheard what Jaejoong said on the phone.

“Yes, the business class seats for the two of them, if they are already full, well… just prepare private jets, anyway have you also bought the tuxedos I told you? You see, I’m not really sure what his size was but I think he has similar size like me… yeah yeah dolce gabanna, chanel and Calvin Kline… no, I told you last time to buy three of them…”

Yoochun tried not to look surprise with what he heard; he acted to focus on Hyuna’s presence who stood in the stage with other students.

 

-present time

Yoochun realized that the residences’ houses are getting bigger and bigger with the journey went on, and then the car turned to the left, Yoochun’s heart skipped a beat seeing something which was unbelievable. He felt that Hyuna’s mansion could be seen as king’s palace but it might be too small for palace, he was so surprised.

“Oppa, we have arrived, let’s go inside,” Hyuna said excitedly.

“What about the stuff?” Yoochun asked.

“Let the maids take them, let’s go, my brother was at the back yard,” Hyuna took his hands.

Both of them went to the backyard, Jaejoong was watching the big tent was being built for the white party on Monday. He realized that the two of them had reached.

“Morning, brother,” Hyuna greeted nicely.

“Hello, Hyuna, Yoochun, good morning,” Yoochun greeted back and so Yoochun did it too,” Oh yeah, you two, please follow me.”

Yoochun was told to try on the tuxedos for later and also the clothes for Sunday in the walking closet, while Jaejoong and Hyuna were in the bedroom sitting on the couch to see how Yoochun would look. The first tuxedo looked good on Yoochun, the second one was really weird and then Yoochun tried on the third one.

“Brother, you haven’t told me who the girl is,” Hyuna pouted,” I have told you mine right.”

Jaejoong smiled,” Well, it’s a secret; since she can’t make it tonight, you will meet her tomorrow.”

“Tomorrow? Brother!” Hyuna shouted childishly.

Jaejoong lost to Hyuna, he took his phone and showed her the wallpaper, Hyuna was numb when looking at the pretty young woman, Jaejoong asked excitedly,” So what do you think, Hyuna?”

“So what do you think, Hyuna?” Yoochun said out of sudden.

Hyuna was surprised, she put the phone aside and tried to reply cheerfully,” I think this one… is obviously better than the second one.”

“Yoochun, the first one or this, you can decide yourself later, now the other outfit for Sunday,” Jaejoong said.

Yoochun went back to the closet; Jaejoong looked at Hyuna who looked surprised and his phone fell to the carpet luckily.

“Hyuna… What is it?” Jaejoong asked.

“This… can’t be happening…, this is… too weird to be true…,” Hyuna said in disbelief.

Jaejoong was in panic, asking her again,” What is it, Hyuna? What’s wrong?”

Hyuna went out from the room, Jaejoong followed her out and then he asked her again,” What, Hyuna?”

“Sunye can’t join the party…”

Jaejoong was more shock than ever,” How did you know her name…?”

“She’s Yoochun’s ex.”

“Really? Well, but they have broken up, right?” Jaejoong took it calmly,” What are you worrying about Hyuna? That means it’s their past, of course they are gonna be surprised when they bound again tomorrow, especially my sister is the one who’s dating her ex. Look, Hyuna, you don’t have to worry. Now, calm yourself and go back inside.”

Jaejoong went inside first.

Hyuna tried to calm herself first but she kept thinking other stuff,’ brother doesn’t understand the situation, Yoochun’s first love is Sunye, what if he falls for her again.”