Expected

Will I Be With You ?

 

Junhyung was still at the office with his dad and assistance; they had found some solutions to break the agreement since they could call off the agreement however they would lose half of their capital if they did it.

“So what do you think, dad? Working with Okihara company? Wendo company? There are many potential companies there,” Junhyung excitedly asked his dad.

Junhyung’s dad was really proud with his son,” Junhyung, you really do your homework there, you can stop from here, let dad handle all of these.”

Junhyung’s dad shook hand with Junhyung to let him know that he did well; Junhyung’s idea was working with overseas company eventhough Junhyung’s dad had thought about it but Junhyung did all the research about the potential companies and started the discussion.

“Son, what motivate you all of sudden?” Junhyung’s dad asked.

“I think, I should tell dad, I… love someone and I want to be with her,” Junhyung answered.

“So it’s about love?” Junhyung’s dad chuckled,” Who’s the lucky girl there? Or should I thank her for making you more motivate? It’s not Hyuna, is it?”

Junhyung looked at his dad in amaze,” Wha… What? Hyuna… How, how do you know?”

Junhyung’s dad stared his son,” It’s really her? I’m just saying her name since I only know her…”

Junhyung was glad that his dad knew about his true feeling, Junhyung’s dad continued to talk,” So far… It’s her after all, I haven’t seen you two hanging together… I remember when you kept talking about her since you were in kindergarten; you bragged about your plan to attack her silently, and then in primary… saw her a lot in the house, when your mom told me that she was the girl you really hated, I only could shake my head…”

Junhyung also reminisced the moment he shared with Hyuna; he did spend a lot of time with her especially junior high school started, Jaejoong went overseas.

“You hang out with the boys like most of the time, but I do realize that you always have the time with Hyuna… Junhyung, to be honest, this ever came out in my mind, I felt that there was something going on between you two but when I found out you and her weren’t together, I was like ‘that’s weird, have the two been hanging too much that they don’t realize it?’”

“Okay, dad, why are you telling me this?” Junhyung chuckled while he was embarrassed; he didn’t expect his dad would tell him what he thought between him and Hyuna.

“Sorry, son, I think I’m out of the line…,” Junhyung’s dad apologized,” But… I think your mom and Nari do miss her too.”

(Flashback)

Hyuna often went to Junhyung’s mansion until night since she had nobody at home. Junhyung’s mom really welcomed Hyuna; she liked to talk with Hyuna. Hyuna loved Nari like her own sister especially Nari was cute.

Playstation was really trend in high school; Junhyung was one of the addicted gamer. Doojoon tried to make Junhyung leave the game and played with him and Kikwang since others were also gamer zombie.

“Over my dead body,” Junhyung who refused to go out, his eyes were on the game.

Doojoon and Kikwang had give up with Junhyung, Hyuna just reached at Junhyung’s mansion, she said hello to the three of them.

“Hi!” Hyuna greeted.

“It’s useless to come here, Hyuna, Junhyung’s mind is out from this world,” Kikwang said.

“What do you guys want to play?” Hyuna asked.

“Basketball, but the players are only Kikwang, Nichkhun, Changmin and me... others are getting the ps virus, do you want to play too?” Doojoon asked.

“Let’s play!” Hyuna agreed, then she turned to Junhyung,” Junhyung, come on, you got no muscle, and you want to impress Gyuri right? Let’s make muscle.”

“I don’t understand you, Junhyung,” Kikwang asked,” You have a crush with Gyuri but you are going out with Naeun(Apink)?”

“I guess Junhyung thinks that he doesn’t have chances with Gyuri,” Hyuna said,” Gyuri’s older than us like… two years, I bet what she needs is real man…”

“…,” Junhyung couldn’t concentrate with his game; he was pissed, he stood up to join the game,” Make it quick.”

Kikwang gave a high five to Hyuna. Doojoon was really impressed,” Girl is really the , can you do the trick with Yoseob, Dongwoon and Hyunseung too?”

Hyuna gave a smirk,” No problem, well except Hyunseung, he’s hard to be read.”