Goodbye?

Will I Be With You ?

 

(Listen to b2st – on rainy days : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7skX65t3cc : RECOMMEND!)

The rain was pouring heavily that night, Hyuna couldn’t sleep at all, she kept thinking of Junhyung’s face when their eyes were met.

‘What are you doing, Hyuna? It’s already over, right? I have definitely moved on… it’s just…’

(Flashback)

The white party was filled guests; there were more different guests, Jaejoong’s close friends, Hyunjoong, Junsu, Yamapi, Shirota Yu and many more. Hyuna wore chanel white dress version resort 2011, it suited her because her black hair blend with the dress. Yoochun was wearing the white collar shirt and brown jeans.

Hyuna unconsciously looked around to find Junhyung, she saw him coming but then he was not in the scene.

‘Where’s Junhyung?’ Hyuna walked to every corners of the big event but still he couldn’t be found.

Hyuna walked into her house and she went upstairs, searched every room and then went down to look for him again.

Then she found him sitting outside on the bench, Hyuna tried to act they used to be.

“Hey you, you’re here!” Hyuna called.

Junhyung didn’t dare to look at her, he just nodded. Hyuna sat next to Junhyung but she managed to make some distances between the two of them.

“So, how is it going with Jiyeon?” Hyuna asked.

“It’s… alright… I guess,” Junhyung replied.

“Junhyung… it’s been a really long time not seeing you… 6 months… I haven’t seen you, I miss you… you… are… my friend; I always… want to know how’ve you been. But… can I know first? We still can be friends, right?” Hyuna slowly looked at Junhyung.

Junhyung glanced at Hyuna, he tried to hold himself and then just turned away, replied,” Yes… Sure.”

Hyuna gave a smile and tapped Junhyung’s shoulder, said cheerfully,” That’s what I want to hear!”

Hyuna hugged Junhyung, he right away embraced her tighter with closing his eyes and said,” Yeah… it’s been really a long time… I miss you too, Hyuna.”

Hyuna was really happy that she had her friend back, she really missed him so much, his voice telling her that he missed her made her want to stay the hugging longer but she knew that there was a boundary due to situation. When she was about to let go, Junhyung gripped her more like for another seconds, then he let go.

“Sorry… I overdid that,” Junhyung apologized,” Yeah… six months without keeping in touch.”

“It’s alright, I’m glad that we’re back again… as friends,” Hyuna tried to remind both of them that they were friends.

-present time

‘Probably there are still some feelings there… but seriously, I’m with Yoochun oppa now, a really good person who will be always there for me, I know… I will be happy with him, even…,’ Junhyung was on her mind again,’ I shouldn’t think about this again… I should let it go naturally.’

It was already 2am but Hyuna kept thinking the same thing over and over again then there was a call from unknown number. Hyuna picked it up.

“Hyuna… please go down,” Junhyung called and then he hung up the phone.

Hyuna went down straight away and saw no one in the living room; she unlocked the main door and saw Junhyung who was wearing black jeans, black leather hoodie jacket with white plain shirt inside. He was all wet.

“Junhyung, you are all wet! Quickly come inside,” Hyuna pulled Junhyung’s hand but Junhyung didn’t move an inch.

“I’m lying, Hyuna… I still have feelings with you…,” Junhyung confessed.

Hyuna let go of Junhyung’s hand slowly.

“I can’t get out from the thoughts of thinking of you… You are torturing me the whole time…,
 Junhyung continued,” There’s no way both of us could become together now… even without your presence I still can’t stop thinking about you, when I’m with you, I feel worse especially seeing you have moved on…”

Hyuna didn’t prepare for this; she would never expect that he would love her like that. She realized she only made the reason she couldn’t be with Junhyung because of the company, she totally forgot about thinking of Junhyung’s feelings. Her eyes were gone red.

“Hyuna… you have moved on… but for me… this is the hardest part, I keep… I don’t want to make long conversation… We shouldn’t see each other again,” Junhyung said in cold expression without looking at her,” That’s all I need to say now… Bye, Hyuna.”

Junhyung walked back to his car which was outside the gate, he was walking in the rain. Hyuna became angry and she walked towards Junhyung.

“Wait!” Hyuna shouted, she didn’t have a thought of getting an umbrella,” Junhyung, this is so unfair!”

Junhyung stopped his pace and said,” Please… don’t do this Hyuna… I’m tired.”

“We can’t… be… friends?” Hyuna asked him one more time but Junhyung walked away from her.

Hyuna was crying, she was in dilemma more. She knew she couldn’t stop this anymore since both of them had to end this but that meant that she wouldn’t see him anymore like they were used to. She wanted to shout to him to tell him come back, don’t leave and she still loved him but it was useless because in the end they would end up hurting more.

“WHY? WHY? WHY IT HAS TO BE THIS WAY?” Hyuna cried with disbelief.