The Start of New Life

Will I Be With You ?

 

Hyuna was sitting in the black couch, she was staring at the family portrait, and she saw herself when she was four. She hadn’t met her aunt for five years, she only remembered how beautiful her aunt was, she had one son but her husband past away due to heart attack (No deathnote!^^)

‘I remember… I’ve been here before,’ Hyuna looked around the familiar place.

Hyuna’s aunt appeared with a yellow silk dress, she was still beautiful like always only looked little bit older than Hyuna recalled, while the maids brought out the tea set and put it on the coffee table.

“It’s been long time, Hyuna,” Hyuna’s aunt looked serious like usual,” I hope you could tell me why you decide to get out from Seoul.”

“Aunt, I decide to become more mature and I can’t do it in Seoul.”

Hyuna’s aunt put sugar into the cups of hot tea, pushed one to Hyuna’s side. Hyuna took the tea spoon and stirred it.

“I have registered you to a school in Busan,” Hyuna’s aunt said while stirring the tea.

“First, I want to say thank you for helping me for ensuring my parents, second, I want to thank you for suggesting me to andong and lastly, for registering me but….,” Hyuna paused for a while, then she looked straight to her aunt’s eyes and said,” please let me have my own place.”

“I can’t do that, it’s not safe to live alone, especially you are still a very young girl and attractive too, I don’t want you to end up getting and pregnant,” Hyuna’s aunt answered right away.

‘I know it’s not easy to get her approval, I guess I should ask her in couple days,’ Hyuna was disappointed with the answer but it was expected.

“Alright, aunt, when will I start?” Asked Hyuna.

“You are going to start on Wednesday, you may go and check the school first tomorrow, the car will be ready for you whenever you are ready,” said Hyuna’s aunt,” Now the maid will show your room, you look pale, please rest up.”

Hyuna stood up and bowed before leaving,” Good night, aunt and thank you.”

Her room was on the second floor, where she could see the public park from the balcony, the design of the room was a little similar with her room in Seoul. Then she took off the clothes and had a luxury bath, which relaxed her up.

Before going to sleep, she took out the music box and listened to the fragmented dream again, she was looking  the dark sky from the window until she was sleepy, then she whispered,” good night, Junhyung.”

The next morning,

Since she started to get used to wake up early, at seven she was up and then she went to the balcony, looking at Private Park for the residence, where the people jog and relax there. She took a shower and went down; she saw her aunt and her son, Dongwoo (Infinite member^^), were having breakfast in the dining room.

“Good morning, Aunt, good morning, Dongwo oppa,” Hyuna greeted and sat down to have breakfast.

“I’m glad you are a morning person but after breakfast please change your attire,” aunt said while reading the newspaper.

Hyuna didn’t bring a lot of clothes, she just wore a long sleeve shirt and jeans and for Hyuna’s aunt that was inappropriate.

“Aunt, I don’t bring a lot of clothes.”

Hyuna’s aunt stood up and called the maid to follow her.

After Aunt left the room, Dongwoo looked at Hyuna smiling up,

“Hyuna, how are you? I hope you still remember how strict my mom is,” Dongwoo chuckled.

“Dongwoo!” Hyuna whispered and then smiled,” yes, I totally remember, you told me all the time when we were young.”

“So you will live here?” Dongwoo asked with excitement.

“No, I’m trying to ask for approval from your mom, I want to live alone here, that’s why I come here you know…”

Dongwoo nodded, said,” that’s too bad, if you live in my place, I’m sure I can brag to my friend that I have a hot girlfriend and she’s living with me, people are gonna be jealous.”

Hyuna laughed and ate the egg,” It will be embarrassing when people know that we are cousins! So don’t make that rumour, I might be interested with one of your friends.”

Both of them were having a good talk until aunt came back into the room, while the maid held some aunt’s old clothes.

“You can try those clothe, Hyuna.”

“Thank you, aunt.”

“Later, tell driver Junmo to drop you first and then take Hyuna to this address,” Aunt gave Dongwoo the address paper and then talked to Hyuna,” There will be someone there will guide you to see the school and after that please go to the shopping mall to buy yourself some clothes and shoes, tomorrow you will have to go to the salon to fix your hair.”

Hyuna just nodded many times and kept eating.