Taeyeon's worries

Will I Be With You ?

 Seungri asked panickly,” She’s just coming right? How come she knows that guy?”

“I have no idea,” Dongwoo walked towards Hyuna while others followed, acted like nothing happened,” Hyuna.”

Hyuna waved at him, Seungri stared at her, and unfortunately she didn’t really remember him.

“These are my friends, Sunggyu, Ho Won, Sung Yeol, Woohyun and Seungri.”

“Hi, I’m Hyuna, nice to meet you all,” Hyuna gave a smile and gave small bow.

“Anyway, you know Yoochun?” Dongwoo asked.

Hyuna nodded, they saw that the car was already at the lobby front and car behind had honked.

“Hyuna, there’s a party on Saturday, you should come too,” Woohyun invited.

Hyuna didn’t give an answer, just another weak smile, she didn’t look interested.

“Hyuna, you go back to the car first, I want to talk with them for a sec.”

Hyuna excused herself and then went into the car.

“This doesn’t make sense! Yoochun knows every girl! Is he more popular than we thought?”  Sunggyu asked with angry tone.

“Guys, relax, now we have to plan about this sudden party, nice idea anyway, Woohyun,” Seungri said,” Make sure she join the party, Dongwoo.”

“Don’t worry, I will make sure she’s in.”

--

Dongwoo and Hyuna were in the car with silence, she was playing Dongwoo’s nitendo ds.

“Hyuna, I think you should stay away from Yoochun.”

“Really? Why?” Hyuna looked at Dongwoo in the eye.

Dongwoo nervously said,” Be… Because I know what kind of person he is, he’s not that good.”

It’s unfortunate for Dongwoo that Hyuna knew about this kind of situation before, she interpreted that Dongwoo wanted to make her get close with his one of his friends and also after second meeting with Yoochun, she thought him as a good person.

“Don’t worry, I’m not into couple thing now, single for me. So I get no trouble hanging out with anyone,” Hyuna was looking back to the nitendo ds screen while leaned to the leather seat.

Dongwoo was speechless, she had ended the topic but suddenly she got an idea.

“Dongwoo, I’m not coming to the party because there will be a lot of people that I don’t know there… Anyway, please help me to ask your mom to let me have my own place,” Hyuna begged.

Dongwoo thought that this was a chance and said,” I will help you… If you come to the party, don’t worry, I will make sure you have fun there.”

Hyuna smiled with satisfaction and said excitedly,” Alright, I’ll go but ask your mom today.”

--

While Yoochun was playing piano, Taeyeon was in front of the piano room, she was looking worried.

(Flashback)

Yoona read Yuri’s message,

Yoona, my friend told me that Yoochun is sitting with a girl in the park, she’s not a student here, and people make another gossip about two of them. So we don’t know who she is, I just want you both to know.

Yoona permitted to go to the toilet and went to the park, she saw that he was with a long hair girl but she couldn’t see her face, she didn’t want to assume anything but she felt that both of them looked close and liked having good talk with each other. Then she went back to class, Taeyeon  was looking worried while staring at her phone screen.

-present time,

‘It’s just rumours, I shouldn’t believe it, I will hear it from him,’ Taeyeon sighed and then tried to look like nothing happened.

Taeyeon opened the door and got Yoochun’s attention already.

“Hey, Taeyeon,” Yoochun greeted her with a smile, which made her forget about her worries.

“Hey, you’ve been here all the time?” Taeyeon asked, trying to look natural.

“Do you remember I told you about the girl I helped yesterday? I encountered her,” Yoochun chuckled.

“Really?” She didn’t expect that answer, asked,” Why she’s here?’

“Her cousin studies law.”

Taeyeon felt a relief that she gave a broad smile and said,” What a coincidence.”

Yoochun took papers on top of the piano and put them into his file, asked,” Are you hungry? Have you eaten?”

Taeyeon shook her head and then they walked out together, Yoochun paced faster than her.

“Taeyeon, you are getting slower,” Yoochun laughed and held her hand which made Taeyeon blush and feel in cloud nine.

This was the only second time Yoochun held her hand; one was when Yoochun tried to warm her hands during winter. She always thought that her presence was nothing special for him, she might be the girl that he only got close to him but she was sure that she wasn’t in that place.

‘Yoochun, are you ready to let go of your past? Are you ready to let go of Sunye from your heart?’ Taeyeon asked Yoochun in her mind.