The Broken Strings

Will I Be With You ?

 

“Ms.Hyuna, we have arrived,” said driver Jungmo, Hyuna opened the window and looked dissatisfied with the apartment; it looked old already and didn’t look really nice.

‘I think I shouldn’t follow this list, don’t tell me all of these will look this bad,’ Hyuna just sighed, she crossed out the list number three. She tried to find an apartment that near the school but she didn’t want to spend so much with her own money.

The next one, it was a little bit far from the school  but the apartment looked nice and she started to like it already in the first glance, she ticked the list number 5, Woodlock Apartment. She was dropped in the lobby, and then she looked around there, when there was a security guard approach here.

“Excuse me, Miss, which floor do you want to go?” The security guard asked.

“So I can’t go in right away?” Asked Hyuna and then he nodded, she said,” Security check, thank you mister.”

She saw there was a swimming pool and a gym, she was a little bit worried with the price because it looked like a new apartment but when she looked at the window, she could see that the unit was not that big, probably it wouldn’t be expensive.

After that she looked at the time, it was 11.45 already; she needed to buy the stuff she was told by her aunt. She knew that she would be long for shopping; she decided to check on the further apartment from the school based on the list and then went to shopping mall right away.

--

After having lunch and done shopping, Hyuna decided to go to Dongwoo’s university; she knew that she would be fine with tons of students no one knew that she was outsider.

“We are going to Dongwoo’s university now,” Hyuna told driver Jungmon.

 ‘It was already 03:40p.m anyway, I want to feel what is like to be a college student, probably I might go to this university anyway,’ Hyuna was wandering already in the journey to the university.

--

(Listen to this: Piano Collections FINAL FANTASY XIII 02 - FINAL FANTASY XIII - The Promise ~ The Sunleth Waterscape : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOueu_FYigU)

In the painting session, Yoochun had finished his work which had the theme was ‘the broken string’, while it showed there were two strings together but one of them was torned. With that simple painting, the lecturer knew what the meaning was, while others had the thought that it was about Sunye and him.

Yoochun took his backpack and got out from the class.

One of Yoochun’s classmates told her friend said,” I think Yoochun hasn’t got over with Sunye.”

“Why do you think that?”

“Every his works were never about happiness, it’s about the dark mood, don’t you realize that? Are you his classmate anyway?”

The other was just clueless and said,” Sorry, because I only look at him all the time, he looks so nice with that short haircut.”

While Yoochun was walking the corridor, he was indeed sad after pouring out his feeling in the picture.

“I was in the same school with Sunye and Yoochun oppa  back in my senior high school, both of them were quite popular back then, they also had the same passion with music and both of them for me from what I saw, they looked like they were made for each other…”

(Flashback)

It was the last year for Yoochun and Sunye, both of them would be performing for the graduation event. Both of them were not in the same class, and they didn’t really notice each other until this moment.

In the piano room, Yoochun was in the middle of composing song, while Sunye was knocking at the door.

“Erm, excuse me, can you tell me how long you will use the room?” Sunye asked.

Yoochun looked at the time, and was surprised, “I have used this room for three hours! Sorry! You can use the piano now.”

Yoochun was gathering his paper and then Sunye sat in front of the piano. She started to play The Promise ~ The Sunleth Waterscape. Yoochun didn’t notice what the song was but he started to realize this piece. He stopped doing whatever he did and then watched her playing.

‘Why he stares at me like that?’ Sunye was irritated and then she started to make a mistake, she stopped playing and stared back at him.

“Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt, it’s just you play it so well, is it okay right that I watch you play it?” Yoochun asked with a smile on his face.

‘Wow, that student is cute, I think I saw him couple times before,’ Sunye glanced for a while and then replied,” You will see me performing this anyway.”

After that they often met in the piano room,

“You are not going to play that song anymore,” Sunye was surprised that Yoochun decided not to play nocturne in c sharp minor, and asked,” The performance is a month later and it’s exam time in two weeks.”

“I know, but I’m feeling with this piece now, it’s not classic but students here will just applause anything that we play, so I decide to play this song.”

“Can you play it now?”

Yoochun was already in front of the piano and then he played it (Listen to this^^-Shardad rohani-eternity).

“Why do you choose this song?” Sunye asked.

“Because this is what I feel right now,” Yoochun confessed.

There was once that they were going to a crowded market area, Yoochun held Sunye’s hand so she wouldn’t get lost. It was her first time in the street like that, since she was not allowed to go to a place like this.

Both of them went to a public park, Yoochun bought her an ice cream.

“I dislike this taste, what is this?”Sunye asked.

“Really? Let me taste a little.”

When Yoochun turned his head to Sunye’s suddenly his cheeck got an ice cream, she laughed because she did it in purpose. She sipped back the ice cream.
“Are you kidding me? This is chocolate, what’s not to like,” Sunye grinned, while still the ice cream.

Yoochun was still at the wtf expression and still stared at Sunye. She just kissed Yoochun’s cheek and smiled. Then both of them looked into each other’s eyes, they kissed softly.

“I’m going to Busan to take art major, how about you take music major there?” Yoochun asked.

“You don’t need to ask me to go there, I want to go there already when knowing that you will be there,” Sunye ate the ice cream cone.

“You know that your dad never like us together, I hope when I could prove him that I’m the right guy for you,” Yoochun sighed and looked worried.

Sunye hugged Yoochun, while Yoochun felt warmth with her, she said,” no matter what, don’t leave me alone.”

--

“So why do they break up?” Asked the classmate.

“She had to move to another state, that’s what I heard, and then they broke up… I don’t know, no one really knows how it ended.”