Woodlock

Will I Be With You ?

 

 

Hyuna was just having good dinner. With Dongwoo’s support, her wish came true but she started to feel homesick again, she missed Dongjoon and Junhyung.

She was at the balcony, listening to the music box while looking at the half-moon. She started to feel guilty again with her attitude toward Dongjoon, they were together for almost two years but she blew the relationship, she never did well for him.

(Flashback)

Hyuna was texted to meet Dongjoon at 1p.m at the school rooftop, while waiting Dongjoon saw her with Junhyung and others at the backyard; she came late at 01.40p.m.

“Dongjoon, sorry I’m late,” Hyuna was out of breath, she just ran,” Oh, I left my phone!”

“Hyuna, can I ask you? Do you still care for me? Do you still love me like old times?”

Hyuna just stood still, she didn’t expect this kind of situation at that time but she knew this might be happened.

“I’m always there for you but you never are, you hide something from me, Hyuna,” Dongwoon’s eyes started to get red but he maintained not to tear up.

Hyuna knew her ignorance would result to this but she didn’t want him to see her grief, her painful towards her family especially.  She hoped that she could get second chance but she knew that she didn’t deserve it at all.

Junhyung was at the door, seeing what’s happening, he brought Hyuna’s phone.

“I... Hyuna, we are over, I’m not good for you too, I can’t stand seeing you and Junhyung even he’s your best friend or whatever, I can’t act like I’m okay with it,” Dongjoon said with deeper tone, he didn’t want to look weak.

Hyuna just nodded even tears were coming out continuously, she didn’t want to say anything. While Dongjoon headed to the door, he saw Junhyung looking mad started to punch him.

“ you! You only can hurt girls’ hearts!” Junhyung shouted while still punching Dongjoon to the floor.

Hyuna watched in horror looking at how angry Junhyung was, she pulled Junhyung and said,” Junhyung, stop! Don’t!”

Junhyung was still punching Dongjoon and then crying Hyuna pulled his hand and got hit.

“Hyuna, sorry, I…” Junhyung was speechless.

“Junhyung, don’t hit him anymore, like he said, it’s over…” Hyuna cried.

Junhyung stood up and gave hatred stare to Dongjoon, Dongjoon went to the nurse room.

Junhyung was looking at crying Hyuna, he wiped her tears and said,” come on, Hyuna, I know you are better than this, stop crying.”

Hyuna kept crying even she tried not to, she realized how weak she was.

-present time,

Hyuna shed a tear, and rubbed it quickly, she looked at the moon with a smile on her face.

‘Junhyung, I really miss you, I promise you at the time I meet you, I will become a better person, I won’t disappoint you anymore.’

-The next day,

There were five units available in Woodlock but she chose the one in tenth floor facing the other towers and swimming pool. She was satisfied with the place, it was quiet and the price was not bad. She ordered the furniture right away; she didn’t want to wait any longer. Woodlock would be her first own place.

Hyuna and the three maids did some cleaning while waiting for the stuff. She bought a bed, dining table, refrigerator, chair and sofas first for the first day. While the two maids did the cleaning, she decided to buy daily stuff in the supermarket near there with a maid because she didn’t understand about any of this stuff. Within an hour she found kitchen set, cleaning set except her hygiene stuff, it wasn’t a big supermarket and she used good product. She bought meal sets for the maids too.

Hyuna went back and then continued to help them until it was 5, because the unit was not so big they had done, the maids were going back. The stuff she bought had been delivered at 4. She was freaking tired that she took a nap on her new couch.

--

Yoochun was with Taecyeon and Daesun. The three of them were eating in the foodcourt in the mall, they had band rehearshal later. Wooyung ran to the foodcourt, he almost slipped but managed to balance himself.

“Yoochun, you are two timing now, and Taeyeon is okay with that? And who is the other girl?” Wooyung said loudly.

Yoochun almost choke, he drank his beer, and asked,” Are you mad? You believe again in rumours?”

Daesung said,” Order your food first, let him eat, we asked him already and it’s nothing special.”

After Wooyung ordered and got his food, he sat right away to listen from Taecyeon who had done eating.

“No matter what the real story is, I’m still jealous, my friend even took your picture and that girl photo when you both were talking together under the tree, damn, even I say that sentence, it is romantic,” Wooyung said while eating at the same time.

“You have the picture!? Let me see,” Daesung asked in excitement.

Wooyung showed Daesung and Taecyeon but not Yoochun, he sent Yoochun one.

“I don’t want you to delete this picture,” Wooyung was back to eat.

Yoochun saw the picture, it was indeed a good picture, he realized that she was really beautiful actually with the dress she wore and just smiled.

“You better eat quickly, it’s already five and we are still here, the two of them have to work you know,” Yoochun said.

--

After the rehearshal, Yoochun went back straight to home, he did look at the picture of the two of them couple of times and he thought about Taeyeon.

‘This is so not right, I shouldn’t have this picture,’ Yoochun closed his phone and put in his pocket.

‘I wonder whether that Hyuna is really renting woodlock’s unit, if she’s really renting, when will she move? That girl has unstable mind and emotion; will she be okay leaving on her own?’  Yoochun was heading to upstair and went into his super neat unit. He opened his drawer and there were Sunye’s pictures there, after looking at them for some minutes, he put them back and hated himself.

‘I shouldn’t have looked at them anymore; I shouldn’t have those pictures, why I do this every day?’