What A Night

Will I Be With You ?

Yoochun was very nervous; meeting Hyuna’s brother had made his heart beat faster. He felt that the distance to Hyuna’s unit was nearer than ever. He didn’t what to expect later, he wasn’t sure how Hyuna’s brother would look at him. It took a big courage for him to push the bell.

“Oppa, it’s unlocked,” Hyuna said loudly from inside the unit.

Yoochun gulped, he tried to calm himself and then he knew that he shouldn’t expect anything. He opened the door and saw a good looking man who had similarity with Hyuna in some ways. Yoochun’s first impression about Jaejoong was he might be the cold type person.

Then Jaejoong stood up, and offered his hand,” You must be Yoochun, I’m Hyuna’s brother, Kim Jaejoong.”

Yoochun shook Jaejoong’s hand and replied,” Nice to meet you, Jaejoong… hyung?”

“Yes, I’m older,” Jaejoong replied, Yoochun was a little feel bad because he didn’t mean telling that Jaejoong looked old.

The three of them went to the hotel to have dinner. Jaejoong was the one reserved the VIP room for the three of them.

“I feel bad for aunt and others, I don’t invite them today, I think I should treat them tomorrow,” Jaejoong told Hyuna.

“That means I should go too?” Hyuna asked disappointingly.

“You’re getting lazier,” Jaejoong joked and asked Yoochun,” How can you stand with my lazy sister?”

Yoochun smiled and drank the wine.

“Anyway, please come to Seoul next week,” Jaejoong told Yoochun, Yoochun was about to choke but he managed not to,” I will be hosting a party, don’t worry, leave it all to me, I will handle your flight.”

Yoochun looked at Hyuna and saw her soft side there; smiling shyly and then she looked back and gave him nods, and then Yoochun asked,” When is it?”

“Well, actually there will be two parties, one is night party on this Saturday and the next day is held in the morning, it’s a white party, well my bad… I mean this week,” Jaejoong said, at the same time the Caesar salads was put in front of Jaejoong.

“Well, Yoochun oppa, you can think about it first, I will be happy if you want to come but it’s not compulsory, you have time,” Hyuna said.

Yoochun nodded for understanding, he just realized that Hyuna’s family was really rich, probably richer than Sunye, he worried more. In the middle of dinner, Hyuna excused herself to the washroom.

“Yoochun, not to be rude, but I insist you to come, Hyuna needs a man by her side for the party,” Jaejoong said while wiping his mouth, and then he asked the waiter to fill his wine glass.

“There’ something you need to know… I don’t know if you know it… I’m not ashamed of my wealth…,” Yoochun hadn’t finished his conversation but Jaejoong talked again.

“I approve you two,” Jaejoong said out of sudden,” I can see you that you love her not because of her wealth… but you seem have a problem with her status.”

Yoochun looked down, he realized that Hyuna’s wealth was still his issue, since Sunye’s incident; he was more considering having a relationship with someone who had higher status than him especially Hyuna’s prestige.

“Hyuna and you are in relationship already, you can’t always run away from the fact, if you really love her, you face it and dare to see what happen next,” Jaejoong gave an advice.

The three of them were in front of lobby; Jaejoong was staying at the hotel. Jaejoong asked Hyuna and Yoochun to have breakfast at the hotel but Yoochun had morning class.

“So I see you tomorrow, brother,” Hyuna said to Jaejoong when she saw the cab.

“Thank you for the dinner, hyung, I see you in the party then,” Yoochun said before getting into the cab, the radio played beast song – lights go on again. (Listen to this when read xD)

Hyuna was surprise, she turned to look at Jaejoong and gave a wide smile, Jaejoong smiled back and told her to get into the cab. Hyuna went into the cab.

Hyuna glanced at Yoochun, she held his hand and then he looked at her and kissed her hand.

Jaejoong watched the cab going away, and then he went inside to the hotel.

Jiyeon was at her room, she was about to sleep but suddenly she decided to do other things. She took the courage to call Junhyung,” Ermm, Junhyung oppa, can we meet now?”

Junhyung was on the way home but then he went to Jiyeon’s mansion.

Yoochun cuddled Hyuna in the taxi; and then Hyuna suddenly spoke up, “Oppa… Thank you for wanting to go to Seoul with me.”

“Why do you say I don’t want to go?” Yoochun asked.

“Well… I mean… You don’t like surround with the people…,” Hyuna didn’t know what to say about her class people.

“I won’t let you be alone no matter what the reason is,” Yoochun kissed her head.

“Do you want to stay at my place tonight, oppa?” Hyuna teased Yoochun even she knew the answer already.

Yoochun chuckled,” Hyuna, remember we are only like a week together, takes it slow.”

Hyuna shouted while hugged Yoochun,” Ahh, what to do, my boyfriend doesn’t want to take advantage of me.”

“Hey, hey, the taxi driver can hear you,” Yoochun chuckled.

Junhyung was in the living room; the maid guided him to her room and then left him.

Junhyung saw Jiyeon from the back who’s wearing pretty pink negligee, “Jiyeon? What is it?”

Jiyeon looked back, she did look prettier that night, and she walked towards to Junhyung. Their eyes were locked into each other. Her face got closer to him, he didn’t move an inch. When she saw no reaction from Junhyung, she moved back.

“Junhyung… please be honest,” Jiyeon walked to the other direction,” Up till now, do you ever have feelings for me? Or this relationship is just a business for you?”

Junhyung couldn’t say anything; he was in his own world, he recalled another thing that he shouldn’t remember anymore.

(Flashback) Hyuna’s gentle point finger was put on Junhyung’s lip. Then their eyes were locked into each other.

They kissed for the first time. Junhyung gripped Hyuna’s waist and then their bodies were clenched with each other. They stopped the kiss; let their foreheads touched with each other. Both of their eyes were closed for a while. Both of them used this moment to feel each other love and have their own joy that they could do this when they thought it would never happen after what they went through lately.

-present time

“Hyuna…,” Junhyung mumbled in a small voice.

“Junhyung? Junhyung?” Jiyeon walked nearer to Junhyung.

Junhyung looked at Jiyeon in a sudden and then kissed make out Jiyeon. Jiyeon was really surprised. Then Junhyung was back in reality and then he was panicking.

“I’m… I’m so sorry,” Junhyung apologized; he then left with hating himself more.

‘! What the hell, me, it’s been 6 months! Why I still think about her?’ Junhyung blamed himself billion times.

After Jaejoong had a shower, he wore his bathrobe and made a call,“Hey, Sunye, sorry I haven’t called you, I just met my younger sister for a really long time, turn out she’s not in Seoul, so how’s Hong Kong?”