6 Months Has Passed

Will I Be With You ?

 

--6 months later –

Last month before graduation

 

Junhyung was waiting in the international airport, with Dongwoon, Doojoon and Kikwang.

Doojoon had slept for a while in sitting position while listening to music with his iPod. Kikwang was busily checking his appearance; he’s been going to washroom for many times. Dongwoon gave hot chocolate to Junhyung. Junhyung thanked him with a smile.

“So, what do you think about the exam?” Dongwoon asked.

Junhyung shook his shoulder and replied,” Let’s not talk about that now.”

Dongwoon sighed,” I think you’re right, it’s done.”

“That’s why we should celebrate tomorrow,” Junhyung said while trying to sip some of the drink.

--

Jiyeon, Eunjung, Qri, Hyosung and other girls were taking their luggage; they were just from school vacation in Italy. While Jiyeon was making sure that she had them all, Eunjung and others called her.

“Jiyeon, I think you are the only one who’s happy to get back home,” Eunjung teased.

Jiyeon was shy and she replied,” Shut up, Hyosung is also...”

“Hey!” Hyosung shouted.

Then the four of them went out first, to Jiyeon surprise, Jiyeon saw Junhyung was there in the meeting room.

“Hey, Jiyeon,” Junhyung waved at her.

Jiyeon really missed him eve they were only separated for only a week, she walked towards Junhyung. Hyosung spotted Kikwang who just got out from washroom, she shouted and ran to him.

Kikwang didn’t expect the action, he could only chuckled,” He...eyy Hyosung, how have you been?”

Junhyung woke Doojoon up with unplugging his earphone, Doojoon responded.

“Doojoon, I’m going first, Minah(Girl’s day) hasn’t come out,” Junhyung said.

Dongwoon also spoke,” You guys go first then, Nana (After school) is still inside.”

Junhyung and Kikwang said goodbye first, then in the car park they separated themselves. Junhyung planned to have dinner together; however she needed to shower after a long flight.

“So how was it?” Junhyung asked while driving.

Jiyeon replied shyly,” well… It was… alright.”

“I see, you have been there couple times,” Junhyung said.

“What about your week?” Jiyeon asked.

“Well, it’s been a hell week, but the exam is over so I feel better now,” Junhyung replied.

--

The bell was rung, Yoochun opened the door and it was Hyuna who was in her best mood.

“Oppa!” Hyuna shouted energetically.

“Congrats that you have finished your high school,” Yoochun smiled gently.

Hyuna stuck her tongue out and said,” I’m not a kid anymore.”

“What? You bring beer?”

Hyuna bought six beers; both of them went to celebrate for Hyuna’s graduation, even it wasn’t official yet. He made cabonara penne for dinner. The meal he prepared was delicious like always.

“I think artist is really good at cooking,” Hyuna praised after she finished the penne.

Yoochun could just laugh; he was embarrassed after getting a compliment.

“So do you think you can pass?” Yoochun joked.

“What the hell? Of course!” Hyuna laughed,” When I’m in the graduation day, I will kick oppa’s .”

Thank you oppa… you have helped me gone through my worst… I think I couldn’t pass those days without you…

(Flashback)

Yoochun lifted Hyuna a bit and let her drink the warm water.

“Come on, Hyuna,” Yoochun let Hyuna lean at his body while making her drink.

Hyuna was drinking it gradually while her tears were coming out at the same time, and then she chocked. Yoochun tapped her back, Hyuna coughed suffering.

“Why… Why… I’m like… this, why I’m this… fragile,” Hyuna cried.

-present time

Sandara was having breakfast with Junhyung in the pancake bistro; they hadn’t met up for a long time because she had concerts in Singapore and Japan for couple months. Finally they had time to meet up.

Junhyung had reached first, the bistro was full of people since it sold the most famous pancake in South Korea. Fortunately, he had reserved a table. He was looking at the menu, and then Sandara surprised him from the back.

“Hey,” Sandara gave a smile.

Junhyung stood up and gave a welcoming hug, “Sandara-unnie, it’s been a long time.”

Sandara ordered the classic pancake with maple syrup; Junhyung ordered a peanut butter waffle with chocolate ice cream. Sandara had heard everything from her dad about Junhyung’s marriage which might be held at the end of the year or early of the New Year.

“Jun, how are you?” Sandara asked worriedly.

“I think… I’m alright now,” Junhyung replied.

“I have known Jiyeon for years, but what do you think about Jiyeon? I know this won’t change anything but I want to know what’s on your mind.”

Junhyung sighed, he couldn’t answer and then the food came.Both of them ate quietly. The bistro started to play music and it started with Utada Hikaru – Flavor of life(ballad version).

She recalled that the last time she saw him, he had a problem but she didn’t know what it was but something came up at her mind.

“Junhyung, is there someone that you love?” Sandara asked in a sudden.

Junhyung chewed slower, he looked at Sandara and answered,” There was someone… that I loved but now…,” Junhyung ate again the pancake and said,” I don’t know… I have a fiancée right now and I think she’s a good person.”

Sandara nodded, she was relief because she was worried. If he fell in love for someone, his sacrifice would be a waste. Junhyung continued eating while he secretly hid his friendship necklace between him and Hyuna into his shirt.

After Junhyung paid the breakfast, he had to dismiss himself because he had date with Jiyeon later, he had to get ready first. Sandara waved goodbye at him.

“Good luck, Junhyung,” Sandara Park wished him quietly.

--

Hyuna and Yoochun were in the park for a morning stroll since it was a cloudy day. Yoochun was a little different from usual.

“Yoochun oppa, what is it?”

Yoochun sighed,” I will go back to my hometown tomorrow.”

Hyuna was surprised, she knew he would go back like in the future but she didn’t expect it was this near.

“Really?” Hyuna said with a disappointment tone.

“Hey… since you don’t have any plans… how about you coming to my hometown?” Yoochun asked shyly,” Well… if you… want to go.”

“Really? Can I?” Hyuna asked enthusiastically.

“You really want to go to Ulsan?” Yoochun said while smiling.

--

Junhyung was driving to the Jiyeon’s mansion but when he spotted the sea, he couldn’t stop himself to go to the beach. He parked at the exact place where he had a date with Hyuna that time. Then he stood at the spot where he saw the sunrise.

(FLASHBACK)

“Look…,” Junhyung said while staring at the sea direction.

Hyuna did what Junhyung told, and then she saw a slight light from the surface of the sea, the sun came up slowly. She just realized that Junhyung wanted to show her sunrise.

“Isn’t it amazing?” Junhyung asked while still gazing the beauty.

Hyuna smiled and she leaned herself to Junhyung, she felt the gentle warmth.

Junhyung walked to the beach side. He went to the spot where they had picnic date.

(FLASHBACK)

“Wow! You prepare all of these?” Hyuna was stunned with a lot of preparation.

“I myself am also surprise that they make a lot,” Junhyung chuckled.

Hyuna joked,” I thought you’re making it, Junhyung baby…”

Junhyung stopped whatever he was doing and stared at Hyuna, “You’re kidding right?”

“Of course I’m joking silly,” Hyuna softly clapped Junhyung’s cheek and laughed.

Junhyung went for a walk along the busy.

(FB)Both of them were walking along the beach, while Hyuna was busy around taking Junhyung’s picture, he looked cool in shades with the wind blowing his hair. Then Junhyung held Hyuna’s hand, she stopped taking pictures and cuddling around Junhyung. 

“Junhyung…” Hyuna said, and then he looked at her,” How about I prepare meal for you at the next date?”