Unexpected

Will I Be With You ?

 

Hyunseung and Dongwoon went back to the beach house, they met Kikwang, Doojoon and Yoseob there but Junhyung wasn’t there anymore.

“Guys, where is he now?” Yoseob asked to Hyunseung and Dongwoon, the three of them still had no idea what had happened.

Dongwoon just sighed, Hyunseung answered,” We have no idea now.”

Doojoon asked,” Can you just tell us what you guys know?”

(Flashback)

“Say something! I have asked you, what is your purpose?” Eunjung shouted.

Junhyung turned to look at the beach, he replied to her,” You should understand more about this, Eunjung… You have been in the agreement longer than me and you know what the purpose of this obviously.”

“We have completely different situation! You know that Nichkhun and I have been together for years, I’m not gonna split with him because my parents force me to marry other guy for the sake of the company…”

“Different situation? I love someone else too!” Junhyung talked back,” Do you think I intend to hurt Jiyeon? No! You know that from the start, Jiyeon and I are together because of the agreement.”

Eunjung kept quiet, she didn’t expect Junhyung, the lady killer, fell in love with someone. Junhyung went back to sit on the couch, he had a thought on his mind.

“I… I see…,” Eunjung replied with calmer tone.

“Eunjung, you better go back home now, you’re gone in a sudden without telling anyone,” Dongwoon broke the awkward moment.

Eunjung nodded and she turned away from Junhyung. Hyunseung decided to give Junhyung some spaces to be alone, he knew that Junhyung wouldn’t want another questions or anything in a while, he went along with Dongwoon.

“Junhyung, you can talk to us when you want to… We’re gonna leave you for a while, alright?” Hyunseung said.

-present time

Doojoon sighed,” You shouldn’t leave him alone you know, now he’s gone somewhere.”

“So… Junhyung loves someone else… Is that girl he’s talking about is Hyuna?” Kikwang asked,” I mean she’s with another guy already right?”

“I guess he really is falling in love now… Damn… I don’t know he can love someone like this, especially with his childhood friend, Hyuna,” Dongwoon concluded the love life of Junhyung.

“But then… What’sgonna happen with the company then?”

Hyunseung asked out of nowhere but the question did make sense. The five of them knew that Junhyung was sacrificing big capital on the stake table with his action.

It was 01.25am, Hyuna got off from the plane. She had tried to fix her make up in the plane so her swollen eyes wouldn’t be seen by anyone. Then she spotted Junhyung who was waiting for her outside, he was sitting on the chair while holding a cup of starbucks coffee. He walked towards Hyuna who was about to cry again, he hugged her right away.

“It’s alright, Hyuna…,” Junhyung comforted her, he patted her head.

“Sorry, Junhyung… I have been crying all the time…”

Junhyung wiped her tears and then kissed her forehead,” Let’s go inside the car.”

Eunjung was already in front of Jiyeon’s room, she was really worried since Jiyeon didn’t answer her call once. Eunjung was surprised seeing Jiyeon in the balcony, she was still in the y lingerie, and she didn’t even bother to cover herself.

“Jiyeon, what are you doing there? It’s cold outside,” Eunjung shouted while trying to find her a jacket for Jiyeon.

Jiyeon didn’t even respond Eunjung, her mind was somewhere else. Eunjung went towards her and helped her wearing the jacket.

“Jiyeon, come here,” Eunjung hugged Jiyeon after seeing tears were coming out from Jiyeon’s face.

“So you told Jiyeon?” Hyuna asked Junhyung who just told her what had happened,” Why did you do that? I told you not to right? What if you can’t find the solution? Your father will lose the company.”

“I don’t know… I just can’t… I don’t want to do it even you are okay with it…”

“Who say I’m alright with you sleeping with someone else?” Hyuna punched his shoulder,” I just want to support you, that’s all.”

Junhyung finally smiled, Hyuna stuck out her tongue.

Jiyeon had changed to the pyjamas, the maid gave a warm honey drink for both of them. Eunjung was more relief seeing Jiyeon was calmer. Nichkhun had been waiting for Eunjung outside Jiyeon’s mansion; Eunjung would go home in any minutes.

Jiyeon sighed,” I hope Jaejoongoppa could help me solve this problem since he’s quite close with Junhyung.”

“What? You asked Jaejoongoppa for help?” Eunjung asked.

Jiyeon nodded,” My dad and Jaejoongoppa have started to work together since last year, so maybe he can help me think of something.”

Eunjung was speechless, she actually had expected that the girl Junhyung mentioned was Jaejoong’s sister, Hyuna but she never expected that Jaejoong also took part in the role of the agreement.

Hyuna got called from her brother in a sudden, she answered the phone.

“Yes, brother?”Hyuna asked.

“Where are you now?” Jaejoong asked.

“I’m at the airport, why?”

“Is Junhyung having a relationship with someone else other than Jiyeon?”

“What? Why do you ask me about that?”Hyuna didn’t expect her brother would ask about it.