Taeyeon and Yoochun's Relationship

Will I Be With You ?

 

Taeyeon and Yoochun were headed to parking lot. The weather was cold esp the wind breezed their faces, Yoochun saw that Taeyeon looked exhausted. He asked for the car key to let him drive, she gave him.

On the way to Yoochun’s apartment,

“How’s your painting?” Yoochun asked and glanced at Taeyeon for a while, he saw how tired she was,” Taeyeon, you better rest up for a while.”

Taeyeon acted strong and said,” I’m alright, about the painting, it’s already half way, but I will do my best to finish it before the submit date.”

“Taeyeon, you shouldn’t pick me up, you look terribly tired, I will drive you home now…” said Yoochun, Taeyeon looked panicking, he continued,” Tomorrow morning, I will pick you up  to class, alright?”

“You will?” Taeyeon didn’t complain anymore, she put a smile on her face.

Yoochun saw the sweet smile on her face; he was a little blush then kept looking to the road with smiling too.

Yoochun and Taeyeon knew each other when both of them were in the same class three years ago, they were not interested with each other, that time both of them had boyfriend and girlfriend. Until last year, they were teamed up with other mates, Yoochun saw something about Taeyeon, and however she was still with Seungri. Until six months ago, she broke up with Seungri. Yoochun didn’t make a move until seeing her back again to herself.

While in the eye of Taeyeon and other girls, Yoochun was really attractive, in fact, most of the girls in class chose Yoochun for ideal man. Both of them hadn’t become officially a couple, especially he was taking it slow with Taeyeon this time and she was willing to wait for him to  tell her.

(Flashback)

It was two months ago, Taeyeon came to class earlier like usual, while Yoochun was the second person to come; she just greeted him for morning.

“You are back,” Micky said that word and it had made her heart beat faster than usual.

“Wha…what do you mean?” Taeyeon asked with a small giggling smile on her face.

“You are the cheerful Taeyeon again.”

Since then, Taeyeon started to glance at Yoochun couple times in the class, when Yoochun realized that Taeyeon looked at him, he replied with a warm smile. After that, they started to talk and eat together; everybody realized their closeness since then. Taeyeon did her best to make sure she made good impression every time they met.

Taeyeon’s friends reminded her that she would have to be patience to become his girlfriend, the last time he was with Sunye, it took them for 8 months to become officially a couple.

While people who started to get to know Yoochun, they started to realize method was not ‘get to know first for sure’ but ‘it’s about taking things seriously.’ He just wanted to make sure that he found the right girlfriend, he didn’t really like to date many girls and in the end, it was just for fun.

-present time,

They had arrived in Taeyeon’s house,

“You should rest well, Taeyeon,” said Yoochun,” I will pick you up at 7.30 alright.”

Taeyeon was hoping to be kissed from Yoochun but she knew that she musn’t expect that high and she just gave a smile and said goodnight. When the car left, she could just sigh.

While Hyuna was getting off from the taxi; she was already in her aunt’s mansion. She just stared the gate and wished her luck to win the mouth battle with her aunt.