All This Time

Will I Be With You ?

CHAPTER 25

 

Hyuna stared at Yoochun sharply and shouted,” What’s wrong with you?  Do you want to kill yourself? What’s wrong with you?”

Yoochun looked at her back and asked,” What did I do?”

“You purposely walked near the pool side when it rained like cats and dogs! Then you fell! You might be dead now if I didn’t look towards window!”

Yoochun tried to recall and he did,” Hyuna… you save my life.”

“What happen to you, oppa?” Hyuna asked.

Yoochun told her about the ripping Sunye’s picture, how he was so hurt last night.

“I don’t know why Taeyeon is doing this, I’m… really… really… angry now,” Yoochun said depressingly.

Hyuna was sympathy with Yoochun’s condition.

(Flashback)

Hyuna took out two photo albums; it was about Dongjoon and her moment spending time together. The moment both of them went for snowboarding with friends, spending together in Bali and others.

She only could cry when looking at the past pictures together. She really loved Dongjoon but it didn’t work out because she was having hard times and kept them all by herself, she barely told Junhyung about her problem too but she did meet Junhyung more.

Hyuna took out a photo, when Dongjoon had a dance with Hyuna in cousin’s wedding. She wanted to rip off the photo but when doing it, she couldn’t do it. Instead she cried more and more.

“Hey, Hyuna, you sure are a moron, ripping pictures will just hurt yourself more,” Junhyung chuckled and sat beside Hyuna on the floor.

Hyuna cried louder, she couldn’t help it, she already felt the pain when she had a thought of ripping them off. Junhyung hugged crybaby Hyuna.

“When you try to forget, it will be harder for you to forget about Dongjoon,” Junhyung said calmly while wiping Hyuna’s tears.

-present time

Suddenly Hyuna felt pain in her heart, she said while looking down,” When you try to forget, it will be harder for you to forget about her.”

Yoochun looked at Hyuna, he thought that her statement was true and smiled.

“You are right, Hyuna. I convince myself everyday too forget about her but the more I try hard, I miss her more and more. Hyuna?”

Hyuna’s tears came out in a sudden, Yoochun was in panic.

“Hyuna? What is it?” Yoochun asked.

“How can I not realize this?” Hyuna stood up and ran out.

“Hyuna, wait…” Yoochun called her but she had gone out.

‘Junhyung’s right, I’m such a moron, why I, myself, don’t realize my own feelings? ! How can I be such an idiot! I… Junhyung is the one that I love all the time, in happy and sad times, I only think about him! I’m such an idiot! Why I’m looking around? Is it because Junhyung is always beside me that I don’t count him?’

Hyuna was inside the lift, it was 11pm already.

--

Yoochun took out an empty box from the kitchen. Then he put all Sunye’s inside it. From the photos which are in some drawers in the living and art rooms, couple of her clothes in the luggage, novels, and accessories.

‘Sunye, I have to admit that I’m still madly in love with you, the method I try to forget you is making me crazy about you more, I force myself to hate you after you accuse me taking your father’s money to let you go and I make that as a reason to hate you, now look at me, it’s getting worse and worse. Now I just have to go forward, not finding a way to vanish you in my life. Once again, I admit that I love you but I think I’m getting tired with this love sick…’

Yoochun messaged Hyuna.

Hyuna, I hope you are alright, suddenly you run away while crying. You can talk to me anytime.

And I just want to say thank you.

Sleep well.

--

Hyuna was holding her phone, she eagerly wanted to call Junhyung then she got the message from Yoochun. She decided to ask Yoochun’s advice the next day.

There was a call, it was Dongwoo. She sighed and accepted the call.

“Dongwoo, what is it?” Hyuna asked.

“Tomorrow I will pick you up at 7 alright, Hyuna?”

“Sure,” Hyuna replied bluntly,” Alright, I’m going to sleep soon, good night.”

She hung up the phone, and turned the music box, listening to her favourite music.