The Confession

Will I Be With You ?

 

(flashback)

Junhyung was in the car, talking to Hyuna by phone. He tried to stop Hyuna to go but she left.

“….Bye, Junhyung.”

He kept trying to call her but she didn’t answer and then Hyuna’s phone was off.

‘Hyuna! What the hell are you thinking? You think this is the best idea, you seriously are a plain stupid, Hyuna… well, go ahead and good luck… you… I… I should clear my head.’

Unconsciously, he drove to Hyuna’s house, the empty house which was filled with just maids. Junhyung ran into Hyuna’s room to search any possibilities of things that could find her back. He found lots of scrumble papers on the floor.

There’s one wrote ; I would want to stay there,  mom and dad took me and brother Jaejoong took me to a beautiful park when I was young. I don’t know where is it but I want to go there, I want to go to the happy place. I could fill another memorable memory again with Junhyung, he probably liked the place…

Present time -

Junhyung was sitting in the play room with the box. He had sat there for twenty minutes doing nothing. He just sighed several times. He realized that he didn’t want to face the reality. He kept saying he was fine but all night he knew that tears did come out whenever he assured himself at night that he was sure that this was the best for both of them.

He opened the box, and first thing he saw was their photo together in photo box, those photos were from primary to junior high school. They stopped doing it when they felt that those stuff are not cool anymore, however there were some Polaroid photos there. One polaroid photo got his attention, Hyuna was the tomato sauce from Junhyung’s abs in the bbq party, it’s a dare game and both of them didn’t mind to do it, and after that day, his girlfriend dumped him and the next two weeks, Hyuna dumped her boyfriend, actually her boyfriend broke her up but no one believed him anyway because no one could dump Hyuna.

Junhyung just chuckled.

Most were photos with friends and families, there were concert tickets they watched together with other friends, recorded tapes, digital voice recorder, there’s a used cigarette which is sealed in a plastic. Written – my first and last cigar forever!!

He made a smile again.

While reorganise the messy box, he found two books in the bottom of the box, those were Hyunah’s old diary. He took a look at them, she didn’t write the diary every day, just when she felt very happy and depressed.

I can’t call my mom again tonight, I don’t know why she’s hard to reach, I miss her. Just give me two hours with her and I’m the happiest person in the world. However, even those two hours even can’t be bought by money, I have to wait for next month to meet her… mommy, come back quickly, please call me TT…

He read another one,

I can’t believe that Hyunseung believe what Junhyung told him, seriously, he sent 300USdollar to a bank account to pass the exam. Even Dongwoon the smart one transfer the money too! I guess I should blackmail Junhyung and tell him that the truth will be revealed if he didn’t pay me some certain money. Kekekeke^^… u are dead Jun!

He felt her sadness and happiness through the diary, after some reading he made up his mind to face the truth. He took the digital voice recorder, both of them used it with others for doing projects and fooling around. It still could be used and the battery was still good.

“Hyuna, it’s been the third day since you left, and in three days I will be going to the Europe. I was excited, I think I am still but now I’m thinking about you right now…” Junhyung paused,” I know you, you are capable of doing this stupid thing like you are doing right now, one thing I’m hurt is you never tell me anything.”

The next day,

It was Saturday; Yoseob came to Junhyung’s home. Junhyung told him the truth that he was not alright; he was suffering these couple days. He just realized that he had friends to share the pain together too while others knew that he must be feeling so hurt. It did worked and he felt better more even though he still hurt but there’s warmness too.

“Yeah… I know about your sadness because you can’t hide it really well but I wish you could share it to me so you wouldn’t suffer alone. You know… I’m always beside you, Hyuna.  I’ll be there whenever you need me.”

While Junhyung and his friends were in the billiard room, Junhyung’s mom came in suddenly.

“Have you packed your stuff?”

Junhyung was puzzled looking at others and shook his head.

“You need to tell the maid what clothes you want to bring later, even the flight is tomorrow night, I don’t want you doing last minute packing.”

 Junhyung and others were surprised; he thought he would go on Monday.

Junhyung’s tears had come out and he started to become mad,” … you, Hyuna! Why are you leaving me? You told me that we should go together! Since when you think about others’ happiness! Thanks to you, now all my head is all about you! ! Now I fall in love with you! We shouldn’t have that talk, I shouldn’t make you tell me what’s in your mind, now you are gone, and I don’t even know when you will come back!”

It was Sunday night, Junhyung and his family were in the airport already, Yoseob and Kikwang were there.

“This is my phone, in case, maybe… she calls,” Junhyung gave his phone to Yoseob,” Just text me from my international number.”

“Hey, you got one message from Lizzy,” Kikwang said.

“Just do whatever you want, I’m going now,” Junhyung gave the palm, and others did too.

After Junhyung expressed his real emotions, he calmed down and continued to talk, “I wish you didn’t go right away, I knew that my parents would love to have you in the trip, they really like you, Nari likes you too… but it didn’t matter anymore, I hope… to see you after my Europe trip, it’s almost three weeks, so when I come back, it’s already a month you left. I hope you will miss me,  like I miss you now, you know about your letter, you said that you were torn that’s why you need to leave and renew yourself… now you are leaving other string alone, even it’s not torn but it’s damaged.”