be friend

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Noona, I have to go now… I’ll be back after work,” Jiyong said.

“Arasso… by the way, can you help me?” Dami asked.

Jiyong look at her and then nodded.

“Since you know that doctor, could you help me give back this book to her? She's used this when help Eden. Can you?” Dami asked while she handed the book to Jiyong.

Jiyong hesitated for a while but in the end, he takes the book.

“Sure… I’ll pass it to her,” Jiyong replied.

“Thank you, Jiyong. Hey, don’t tense too much... be cool. That's what my little brother will do...” Dami said to cheer up Jiyong.

“Arasso… bye, Eden!” Jiyong said and then walks out from the room.

“Omma, can you tell appa to buy me a cupcake?” suddenly the boy asked.

“Cupcake? You want eat cupcake?” Dami asked.

“No... I want to give to samchon. He looks unhappy.” The boy replied.

Dami smiles and then she says

“You really love your samchon, huh?”

“Yes! He's always playing with me... and buys me many toys...” the boy replied with happy face.

“Okay, I’ll tell appa to buy cupcake for you,” Dami said with smiles.

Meanwhile, outside of the room, Jiyong keep staring at the book with mixed feelings.

He opens the book and saw the name on the page.

“Jasmine…?” Jiyong muttered after he saw the name.

After that, Jiyong walks back into his office while taking the book with him.

 

 

 

Inside the office, Jiyong put the book on the desk before he’s continue focusing on his work. Then, someone knock the door.

“Coming!” Jiyong said.

“Mr. Kwon, are you busy?” Sihyun asked with smiles.

“Yah! What are you doing? Come in…” Jiyong said when he saw his cousin.

“You busy?” he asked before sit on the chair.

“Not really… why are you here?” Jiyong asked.

“I'm coming to meet someone...” Sihyun replied while smirk.

“Someone?” Jiyong asked with suspicious.

Sihyun nodded with smiles.

“If someone that you mean is appa, that's not surprised. I know he always asked you to help him...” Jiyong continue said.

Sihyun chuckles before his reply

“Well... if his son is there for him... you think he will come to asked from me?”

Jiyong pout after Sihyun said that.

“Jiyong, how long you want to work in here? Please go help samchon… you know he really need you,” Sihyun said softly try to persuade.

“Hey, I’m helping him…in here. Besides, I'm not sure if I can handle that branch. It's to risk for me to take over...” Jiyong replied with uneasy.

“Then, how long you want me to be there for you? A year? Three year? Forever? You know I have no intent in these managements. My scope is R&D.” Sihyun said.

“I know… but please, bear it for a while... I promise you... I'll be there when the right time come...” Jiyong replied with cute face.

Sihyun shakes his head when he saw Jiyong doing that.

“Don't make that face in front of me... I feel like to hit it,” Sihyun said jokingly.

Jiyong laughs after Sihyun said that.

Suddenly, Sihyun phone is ringing. He looks at his phone before he answers it.

“Yes? I’m already at hospital,” Sihyun said.

Jiyong look at him with frown while hear every words come from Sihyun.

“15 minutes? Sure… where do you want to meet?” Sihyun asked.

Sihyun smiles when he saw Jiyong is listening to his conversation.

“Okay… I’ll be there,” Sihyun said before he ended the calls.

“So… you really come to met someone…?” Jiyong asked with suspicious.

“I told you… but she’s still having worked to do… I have to wait for her…” Sihyun replied.

“Oh! She…? So… who is she?” Jiyong asked with tease smirks.

Sihyun narrow his eyes after he saw Jiyong teasing face.

“Nobody…just someone I owe her...” Sihyun replied try to hide the truth.

Jiyong stares at him with suspicious before he asks

“You owe her? You think I bought that? Tell me... you know you can trust me,”

Sihyun chuckles when he knows Jiyong is trying to dig up the secret.

“Yes, of course I can trust you... but... this has nothing to do with you... so, don't bother about it. Besides, I don't want this girl to get trapped with playboy like you...” Sihyun said while chuckles.

“Yah! You think I'm the same now? I know I'm bad, but I never treat nasty toward them...” Jiyong replied to defend himself.

“Is it? Playing their feelings is not nasty things, Jiyong? Really?” Sihyun asked sarcastic.

Jiyong pout with gloomy face after Sihyun said that.

“I know you're not that bad... but I don't like it when you treat them like that. They're human too... have the feelings. I'm not saying that those girls are not innocent, I know why they approach you... but still wrong for me when you behave like that...” Sihyun continue with softly.

“I know… that’s why I’m trying to move on from my old life…do you think I don't deserve to be forgiven for what I did before?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Sihyun look at him and then he says

“Everyone deserves a second chance, so do you. If you think by changing can make you feel forgiven, then do that... I'm not anyone to judge you, it's up to you... but I'm happy if you want to move on from old life.”

“Sihyun, I think that karma hit me back. I'm hurting people feelings before these... and now, I'm the one that hurt. Someone told me, every time she saw me, she’s always feeling hurt...I think... my old behavior really hurt someone past...” Jiyong said with sad face.

Sihyun look at him with mixed feeling after Jiyong said like that.

“Everyone have their sin, everyone has their bad behavior... as long as he regrets it, that's a sign he's changed. Give time to yourself, time will heal... even it's take a long time to heal, at least... it is healed.” Sihyun replied try to comfort Jiyong.

Jiyong nodded while smiles slightly.

“Okay, got to go… we meet at home, okay?” Sihyun asked while he get up from the chair.

“Anyhow, thank for your words…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Not a big deal… see you later!” Sihyun said before he leaves the office.

Jiyong look at the book on his desk, and then he takes it and opens the book randomly.

“How long to get you heal, Taeyeon?” Jiyong muttered slowly.

 

 

AT CAFETERIA

 

Sihyun raise his hand when he saw Taeyeon enter the cafeteria. He's smiling while get up to greet her.

“I’m sorry… I have things to catch up,” Taeyeon said before she sits in front of him.

“It’s okay… you want to drink something?” Sihyun asked.

“No. I’m fine. I have to go after this,” Taeyeon replied to refuse.

Sihyun nodded.

“So… how’s my laptop?” Taeyeon asked.

“You really can't wait,” Sihyun said while chuckles.

“Yeah…for a week, I'm worried about this...” Taeyeon replied with worried face.

Sihyun chuckles and then he bring out the laptop from the bag.

“Here…it's already fixed. The documents are safe... but my friend told me... there are some old documents that he could not save. Is that okay? I'm so sorry to trouble to you like this...” Sihyun said after he handed the laptop.

Taeyeon didn't say anything, but at the same time, Taeyeon turn on the laptop to see if her thesis and reports are safe.

Sihyun looks at her and then he feels uneasy when Taeyeon didn’t say anything.

“Is everything okay?” Sihyun asked with uneasy.

“Thank god... everything is fine. I'm worried if my report and thesis are missing. Anyhow, thank you for fix it. How much?” Taeyon asked.

“Oh… it’s on me. You don’t have to pay…” Sihyun replied.

“Are you sure?” Taeyeon asked with uncomfortable.

“Yeah… just assume I'm paid it after broken it... don't worry. Besides, you're Seunghyun hoobae... I won't make any trouble.” Sihyun replied.

Taeyeon look at him and then she’s smiles.

“Thank you…so, I have to go now…” Taeyeon said after her has to leave.

“Oh… by the way, Taeyeon-shi…” Sihyun said with hesitated.

“Yes?” Taeyeon asked while looking at him.

“I know this is not appropriate... can I take you for dinner? If you're not busy...” Sihyun asked with awkward smiles.

Taeyeon frown after she heard the sudden request from Sihyun.

“I know this too sudden, but... I'm feeling guilty after what I'm done to your laptop... So, let me treat you to a dinner... to make up for what happened before...” Sihyun said with hesitated.

Taeyeon look at him with uncomfortable and then she reply

“I'm sorry. I have to decline that. You already fix my laptop, even you pay for it...so... don't feel g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter