the truth yet to far

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

During the party, Taeyeon notice Jiyong is staring at her, but she pretend not to look at him. That night, Taeyeon really drink a lot after she's happy to spend her time with her friends. Jiyong feel worried when he saw her redden face after the drinking. Even though, he's with his friend, his eyes still take a glance at her.

Few minutes later, Jiyong didn't see Taeyeon presence anywhere. He thought that Taeyeon went to the toilet, but he started to feel worried when she doesn't show up after long time.

“Is she already back home?” Jiyong muttered with uneasy.

Then, he went to approach Youngbae and he whisper in his ear slowly.

“You know where Taeyeon is?” Jiyong asked by whispering in Youngbae ear.

“I’m not sure… but let me ask Hyorin,” Youngbae replied while looking around to find Taeyeon.

Jiyong wait for Youngbae with uneasy, but his eyes still looks around try to find Taeyeon.

“Hyorin says she also didn't know... why don't you search her outside?” Youngbae asked.

Jiyong nodded but then Youngbae grab his arm. Jiyong look at him with frown.

“Stay away from her after you see her…” Youngbae said try to warn.

Jiyong pull his arm from him before him reply

“I know…!”

Afterward, Jiyong went to outside to fine Taeyeon. At the same time, Youngbae start to feel uneasy.

After going outside, Jiyong looks around, but he saw no one. When he's about to get back inside, he saw someone is sitting nearby the lake alone. Jiyong know it's Taeyeon was there after he saw the yellow dress. He wanted to leave her there after he saw her, but his heart takes him to approach her.

As he got closer to her, Jiyong's heart pounded more and more. He saw Taeyeon calming herself down after drinking too much. He noticed her face still redden, perhaps its effect of alcohol.

“If you can't bear it, why you have to drink too much?” Jiyong asked after he’s standing behind her.

Taeyeon turns and she saw Jiyong.

“Why are you here? Isn't you said you don't want to see me anymore?” Taeyeon asked sarcastic.

Jiyong feel irate when she mentions that.

“It's up to me... why? You feel uneasy to meet me again?” Jiyong asked firm.

Taeyeon look at him and saw his tense face. Taeyeon scoff before she's walks away from there. However, she felt her stomach hurt. She held her stomach, to try to hold the pain. Jiyong feel worried when he saw her like that.

“As a doctor, don't you know how to take care of your health?” Jiyong asked firm.

“I know my own body, you should worry about yourself...” Taeyeon replied with irate.

“I don't need your advice...” Jiyong said with arrogance.

Taeyeon chuckles while shake her head slowly.

“This suits you well...” Taeyeon replied sarcastic.

“You don't need to pretend like you care, you think I will forgive you for what you did back then?” Jiyong asked with irate.

Taeyeon stares at him with upset after he said that.

“Aren't you still can't move on from that, Jiyong? It's already more than two years...!” Taeyeon said with disappointed.

“Yes…!” Jiyong replied shortly.

“Yah! Do you want to live in the past for the rest of your life? Wake up, Jiyong. You waste your time...!” Taeyeon said with irate.

“Yes... I will stay in past and never forgive what have you done to me...!” Jiyong replied firmly.

Jiyong walks while try to get close to her. Taeyeon look at him and saw his eyes still full of grudge.

“Then, why keep sending me daisy? You think I don’t know it was you?” Taeyeon asked sarcastic.

Jiyong scoff after she said that.

“I want make you suffer by remembering me… I'll make sure, I live in better life and make you won't able to forgive yourself for doing this to me...!” Jiyong continue said try to hurt her feelings.

Taeyeon push him away after he said that. She feels hurt but then she reply

“Fine… it's that what you want... okay. Just continue your hate on me... then, you won't forget me your whole life. Even you're married to someone else... your hate will haunt you forever, Jiyong!”

Afterward, Taeyeon walks away from there with angry. Jiyong try to say something but he didn’t when he saw Taeyeon stops in the middle and turn to look at him.

“You know what? Along these two years, I kept feeling uneasy when think of you. You say I'm not sincere... but have you think what I'm feelings after you don't remember my late friend, Jasmine? Every time, when I'm with you... the guiltiness for her always bother me. I believe you change, Jiyong. I do believe in you... but I can't take it after you didn't remember for what you have done to my late friend! Furthermore, I felt her died is useless just for men like you! And I feel angrier to think about it...!” Taeyeon blurt out honestly while crying.

Jiyong look at her with mixed feeling before he asks

“Even so, you don't have to take the money. Why you have to take that check?”

“It's because of your family...!” Taeyeon replied with furious.

Jiyong look at Taeyeon face after she said that.

“I have to do that to hurt you and don't make you leave your family! You're their heirs... when you want to leave them just for me, I have no choice except to hurt you like that. If you think I take that money for me... you still don't understand me, Jiyong.” Taeyeon continue with honest.

She can't bear it anymore after Jiyong trying to accuse her with the check. Her tears keep flowing, meanwhile her stomach still feel the pain. Jiyong start feel worried when he saw Taeyeon crying, but her hand still holds her stomach.

After that, Taeyeon went back to get close to Jiyong with teary eyes. She stares in his eyes deeply before she asks

“After all this time... you think I'm not sincere with you? Have you felt my love is sincere, Jiyong?”

After she asked that, Taeyeon faint and Jiyong embrace her before she fell.

“Taeyeon?” Jiyong call her name with worried.

However, Taeyeon is already unconscious. In the end, Jiyong carefully carry her and he went to send her to the hospital.

 

 

 

AT HOSPITAL

 

It's because Taeyeon is the doctor in there, it was easy for Jiyong to take her into the ER. One of her colleague, startled when she saw Jiyong is carrying Taeyeon to the ER. After the doctor check on her, there is nothing serious, but the alcohol affects her when she drinks on empty stomach. Jiyong keep staying beside her after the doctor leave. He saw Taeyeon sleeping face with mixed feeling.

“You still skip your meal when you're busy, huh?” Jiyong muttered.

He remembers before that Taeyeon have the same situation when she faint after skip her meals. Jiyong feel ease when this happens, Jiyong is there or anything bad will happen to her if he's not there. Suddenly, he got a call from Daesung. Jiyong walks out from the ward to answer the calls.

“How is she?” Daesung asked.

“The doctor said she’s fine, but the alcohol makes her pain in stomach,” Jiyong replied to explain.

“So… what are you going to do? Stay with her? Or you can come back here…we’re waiting for you here,” Daesung asked.

Jiyong stay silent for a while before he slowly reply

“I think… I want to stay”

Suddenly, Jiyong hear Youngbae voice talks to him.

“Are you going to stay with her? You can leave… I’ll call her family…” Youngbae said try not to let Jiyong stay with Taeyeon.

“Youngbae…” suddenly Jiyong calls his name.

Youngbae feel uneasy after he heard that tone.

“Let me stay... please,” Jiyong continue try to beg.

“Jiyong... you don't have to...” Youngbae said but Jiyong interrupt him and he says

“I know... but... I insist... please...”

Youngbae hesitated for a while before he reply

“Arasso… but don’t do stupid things...”

Jiyong chuckles and says

“Got it,”

After he finishes with his conversation, Jiyong went back into the ward. However, he saw Taeyeon is already not in there anymore. Jiyong go to ask at the nurse and the nurse says

“Oh! Dr. Kim... she's already go back... one of her colleague send her home.”

Jiyong feel disappointed after he heard that.

“Did she okay?” Jiyong asked with worried.

“Yes, she fine…” the nurse, replied.

“Did she say anything before leave?” Jiyong asked.

However, the nurse shakes her head to answer him.

“Thank you…” Jiyong said to the nurse before he walks away from there.

However, the truth is, Taeyeon woke up when Jiyong was talking on the phone. After she saw Jiyong outside the ward, she asks the nurse to tell him that she's already going home, meanwhile she's just hiding herself from Jiyong. After their conversation that night, Taeyeon know Jiyoyng still mad at her, and she decided not to show herself to him anymore. She thinks by doing that, Jiyong will stay in what he's doing now, live in better life.

Anyhow, on Jiyong side, he feels awry after what Taeyeon said to him on that night. He's know he's still mad at her, but her words make h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter