hurt of heart

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sihyun stands silently behind the door after he heard their argument. He knew they don't deserve this, but he's scared to tell the truth. Suddenly, Jiyong open the door and he saw Sihyun.

“Now... everyone will feel satisfy. Aren't they?” Jiyong said with teary eyes.

Sihyun try to say something but nothing is coming out from his mouth. Afterward, he just saw Jiyong leaving with sad face.

Sihyun feel uneasy when Taeyeon leave the bungalow like that. He went to find her to make sure she's fine. However, before he enters the car, Sihyun saw a ring on the ground. He took it, and he's sigh when he noticed it's their engagement ring. Sihyun keep the ring in his pocket before get into the car.

Sihyun drive slowly at the area whiles his eyes wavering to find Taeyeon. The area is quite far for Taeyeon to get a taxi or bus. Sihyun insist on doing something to make sure nothing is going to happen to her. Suddenly, he saw a woman is crouching on the side of the road. He knows who that woman is, and he slowly went to approach her with the car. After the car arrives to her, Sihyun open the door and he went toward her with careful.

“Taeyeon?” Sihyun greet softly.

Taeyeon lift her face and saw Sihyun is there. Sihyun saw her crying face and then he says

“Let me send you home. It's hard to get a cab around here...”

Taeyeon didn’t say anything but she still stiff at there.

“No... Jiyong didn't know that I'm here... come, let me send you...” Sihyun continue try to persuade.

However, Taeyeon still crying and she didn’t bother with his presence.

Sihyun sigh deeply after he saw her reaction and in the end, he says

“Okay, if you want to stay here and crying, just do it... I'll stay here until you're done...”

Taeyeon look at him after he said that.

“I know what happen to you and Jiyong. I heard you two arguing.” Sihyun continue slowly.

Taeyeon wipes her tears before she reply

“I have no choice except hurting him. I don't want him to leave his family just for me...”

Sihyun look at Taeyeon with sympathy after he heard that. Then, Sihyun try to tell Taeyeon the truth about him and Jasmine.

“Actually…” Sihyun said with stuttered, but before he could finish it, Taeyeon says

“But... I think this is the good way for us to let go to each other... I don't have to keep feeling guilty anymore. This is the best way for us... he can stay with his family and no one will hurt... no one...”

Then, Taeyeon cry again after she said that. Sihyun look at her without saying anything. He felt unsure to tell her the truth, with her condition at that time, will it heal her? In the end, he decided not to tell her. Sihyun move his hand slowly before he pat Taeyeon shoulder to comfort her feelings.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, at the bungalow, Jiyong is already drunk after drinking in the living room. Halmeoni slowly went to approach Jiyong after what just happened on that night. She knew Jiyong is hurt, so do her after knowing the truth. Halmeoni went to sit beside Jiyong, and then she holds Jiyong hand. Jiyong open his eyes and saw his grandmother is smiling at her sadly.

“Hameoni…” Jiyong said before he close back his eyes.

“Are you okay, dear?” halmeoni asked with sad.

However, Jiyong didn’t answer her, but she can see his tears flow on his cheek.

“You know you still have me… if you need my help… I’m here,” halmeoni continue try to comfort Jiyong.

“It’s too late now…” Jiyong replied sadly.

“Why?” Halmeoni asked.

“She's already leaving...” Jiyong replied with crying.

Halmeoni didn’t say anything afterward.

“I thought she's different from the others' girl... but turn out... she's worse... she's deceived me, halmeoni...” Jiyong continue with cry.

“Don't you love her?” suddenly halmeoni asked.

Jiyong open his eyes and then he looks at halmeoni with teary eyes.

“I do... that's why it's hurt me now...”Jiyong replied with sobbing.

He then went to hugs halmeoni to get comfort.

“Aigoo… Jiyong, I don't know what exactly going on... how come her late friend is related with you? Why she's look so furious after you say you don't remember her...? Are you sure, you are not guilty in this matter?” halmeoni asked try to know the truth.

Jiyong release the hugs and then he look at halmeoni.

“Do you also not believe me?” Jiyong asked with upset.

“I just want to know the truth, Jiyong. I want to know if it's worth for you two to argue for...” halmeoni replied try to persuade him.

Jiyong is silent after halmeoni said that. He sips the drink again while try to remember anything about Jasmine. However, his mind didn’t recognize her anything.

“I can't think anything about it. But, if I'm the one really done that dirty things to her late friend...then, I deserve to get the blame... but right now, I'm honestly telling you, halmeoni... I'm not that kind of guy. Yes, I admit my old behavior is bad, but I never did that dirty things... please believe me...” Jiyong said with honest.

“I know, Jiyong. I believe you…” halmeoni replied to comfort Jiyong.

Jiyong crying after his grandmother said that.

“Thank you, halmeoni… thank you…” Jiyong said while sobbing.

 

 

TAEYEON APARTMENT

 

Sihyun send Taeyeon to her apartment after he persuades her.  Along way home, nothing is coming out from each others. When they're arrives, Sihyun saw Taeyeon is sleeping after her eyes tired by crying. Sihyun look at her face and he's slowly calling her name.

“Taeyeon…” Sihyun calls her name.

Taeyeon blinking after she heard someone call her name.

“We already arrive…” Sihyun continue after he saw Taeyeon moving.

“Oh God… I’m sorry fell asleep…” Taeyeon replied while rub her face.

“It’s okay…” Sihyun said.

Afterward, Taeyeon open the door but before she get out she says

“Thank you…”

Sihyun nodded with smiles.

Taeyeon get off from the car and went to her apartment afterward. Sihyun look at Taeyeon until she’s disappear from his view.

“What should I do now?” Sihyun muttered with guilty.

He then drives his car and he went to his apartment.

Taeyeon open the door and saw Tiffany and Sunny still awake. However, she’s trying to hide her sad from them.

“So… how’s the date?” suddenly Tiffany asked with smiles.

As she knows, before this, Jiyong and Taeyeon are not in good condition.

“Great,” Taeyeon replied without looking at her.

Sunny and Tiffany feel suspicious when Taeyeon react like that.

“Something wrong in here…” suddenly Sunny said before she gets up from the seat.

After Sunny approach Taeyeon, she startled when she saw Taeyeon eyes swollen from crying.

“Hey, what happen?” Sunny asked with worried.

Tiffany also gets up from her seat after Sunny asked that.

“Yah! What happen to you? Did you crying?” Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon can't hide her sadness anymore after her friends keep asking her. She's crying again, but this time, she gets comforted after both of them hugging her.

“What happen? Did Jiyong do something hurting you?” Tiffany asked with worried.

Taeyeon continue her sobbing before she reply

“We already break up...”

Tiffany and Sunny look at each other with surprised.

“What happen?” Sunny asked curiously.

Then, Tiffany noticed there is no ring on Taeyeon finger anymore. She pats Sunny and then signals her to Taeyeon finger. Sunny looks and then both of them went to comfort her.

“I don’t know how to explain this but…” Taeyeon said while sobbing.

“It’s okay… take your time... we’re here…” Tiffany said while rub her arm softly.

“I’ll go get water…” Sunny said before she went to the kitchen.

Taeyeon still crying while she lean her head on Tiffany shoulder.

“It’s okay… I’m here…” Tiffany said softly.

“Here…” Sunny said after she brings the water for Taeyeon.

Taeyeon takes the water and she sips it slowly. Both of her friends look at her silently while try to make sure she's okay.

After a moment later, both of them persuade Taeyeon to get a rest. They know she's tired after what happen to her on that day. After Taeyeon sleeping, Sunny slowly asks

“So… both of them over? It’s over?”

Tiffany lift her shoulder before she reply

“I don’t know… but look at her right now… I think she's bearing something...”

Sunny and Tiffany look at Taeyeon seeping face with mixed feeling.

 

 

ONE WEEK LATER

AT HOSPITAL

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter