intersection fate

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TWO WEEK LATER

AT HOSPITAL

 

Jiwoong friend already prepared the contract for her to rent the house. After she's sign it, last week, she's move in into the penthouse.  At first, it's awkward for her to get comfortable with that place, but she still likes to have a place to stay.

After more than two months, she worked there, not even once she ran into Jiyong. For her, it's good because she doesn't have to face the awkward feelings if she meet him. She thought that because each of them was busy, it was best for them not to see each other.

On that day, Taeyeon was assigned in the examination room. She's sit on the chair while read the patient report before she meet them. After she's ready, she asks the nurse to call the patient to enter the room for the appointment. She was there for a few hours before she visited the pediatric ward.

“Okay, take a deep breath...” Taeyeon said to the kid softly.

The kid follow what Taeyeon say to her. After that, Taeyeon smiles and says

“She is recovering. Make sure she's not too active, or her asthma will come back.”

The kid mother nodded after Taeyeon said that.

“I will give the same medicine and just use it when needed.” Taeyeon continue while she’s write the kid report.

“Thank you, doctor…” the mother said.

“Thank you, beauty doctor,” the kid said to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon is smiling before she gets a candy and she gives it to the kid.

“Doctor, can I have another one… for my brother,” suddenly the kid asks for more candy.

“Sure…” Taeyeon replied before she handed another candy to her.

“Thank you, beauty doctor…” the kid said with smiles.

“Aigoo… this cheeky girl….” The mother said shyly after her daughter said that to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon chuckles and then she say to the kid,

“You also beauty, but make sure you take care of yourself. Don't make your omma worried. Okay?”

“Nae…” the kid replied cutely.

Taeyeon smiles while touch the kid hair softly.

After the kid leave, Taeyeon look at her watch and she’s already late to go to pediatric ward. Taeyeon call the nurse and she says

“I'm already late... could you help me take these reports to my place?”

“Sure, Dr. Kim,” the nurse replied.

“Thank you, Mrs. Jung,” Taeyeon said before she hurriedly went to the pediatric ward.

Taeyeon wait for elevator while her eyes looking at the phone. Suddenly, someone pat her shoulder and when she lifts head, she saw Yewon is smiling at her.

“Hi, Dr. Kim,” Yewon greet with happy.

“Hello…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“Now, you're working in here, aren't you?” Yewon asked when she saw Taeyeon wearing the doctor coat with hospital logo.

“Yeah…” Taeyeon replied.

“I’m glad to have you in here… look my hand... it's been healed. Thanks to you...” Yewon said while show her hand.

“I’m glad to know that…” Taeyeon replied.

Then elevator door open, and both of them enter the elevator together.

“But the scar still need time...my family ask me to go for plastic surgery to remove the scar... but I don't want it.” Yewon said.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked.

“I still have time to get heal before the wedding. You know... Jiyong also didn't bother with the scar.” Yewon replied.

“That’s great… you're lucky to have a nice guy as him...” Taeyeon said try to hide her uneasy feelings.

“Yeah… I think so... but, you know... we're engaged because of family. So... it's different...” Yewon replied with dismal.

Taeyeon look at her but nothing is coming out from Taeyeon after heard that.

Yewon smiles while try to hide her uncomfortable feelings after saying that to Taeyeon. She doesn't know why she said that to Taeyeon. For her, she's feel comfortable when she's around her.

“Dr, can we go out for drink… maybe anytime you're free....” suddenly Yewon said that.

“Sure…” Taeyeon replied shortly.

Then, the elevator stopped at Jiyong office level. Yewon smiles at Taeyeon and says

“I hope we can see each other again... gotta go... my fiancée already wait for me,”

Taeyeon nodded.

After Yewon left, Taeyeon sigh deeply.

“His fiancée really nice...” Taeyeon muttered but inside her feel mixed feelings.

 

 

 

Yewon knock on the door before she enters Jiyong office. Jiyong frown when he saw Yewon is there on that hour.

“Oh... ho... don't give me those stares... you know why I'm here...” Yewon said after she saw Jiyong frown.

“No, I’m not… why are you here? I thought you're leaving to Paris today,” Jiyong said with confused.

“Yeah, that was the plan... but our families ask me to go there with you...! I'm going with you or I'm not going... so?” Yewon asked with gloomy face.

Jiyong chuckles before his reply

“You already know my answer... I won't go. I have many things to settle in here... If they want me to go with you, then that would not become true... you know that.”

Afterward, Jiyong continue to focus on his works.

“Oppa…” Yewon call him softly try to persuade.

“That tone will not change my decision...” Jiyong replied but his eyes on the laptop screen.

Yewon sigh deeply after she saw Jiyong determined with his decision.

“Maybe... you can ask Sihyun... he can go there with you instead of me...” suddenly Jiyong said to give his thought.

Yewon pouts after Jiyong said that.

“You know Sihyun oppa always confined in the laboratory. He only focuses on his research... he won't agree if I asked him.” Yewon replied with upset.

After Sihyun coming back from Jeonju, he's trying to tell everyone about his mistake. However, he didn't get a chance. In the end, he's trying avoiding his family by focusing on his works. Mostly, he spent his time in a lab or on the trip for doing his research. The family also didn't bother with his life changing, as long they know Sihyun is knowing what's his doing. Jiyong noticed Sihyun change after he's coming back, but he's unsure why he's behave like that. Besides, Jiyong also is busy with his work, it's rarely for them to meet or have a chat. However, Jiyong still treat him same as before. The cousin that he can count on.

“Then, I can't help you... if you still want to go to Paris... you have to think the way to go there. I'm not going, full stop!” Jiyong said with determined.

“Arasso...arasso... I know... why I have to face this Kwon's clan? Such annoying...” Yewon grumble slowly.

Jiyong smirks when he heard her words.

“Okay... I won't go...! Argh... what am I going to do now?” Yewon asked with irate.

“Anything... you're a lawyer... go find your case. If you can't go to Paris, then find another place to go... without involving me!” Jiyong said.

Yewon rounded her eyes after Jiyong said that.

“Arasso… Then, I should ask Dr. Kim to go out with me then... okay, got to go!” suddenly Yewon said randomly.

Jiyong stunned after he heard Yewon said Dr. Kim. Before Yewon could leave the office, Jiyong stops her and he with hesitated asks

“You want to go out with Dr. Kim? Kim Tae...yeon?”

Yewon frown when Jiyong out of sudden mention Taeyeon name.

“Why? Wanna join us? Oh! I forgot... you're busy, man. I shouldn't ask you that... bye!” Yewon replied and then walks out from the office with smirks.

Jiyong feel uneasy after Yewon left the office.

“Why she has to get close with her?” Jiyong muttered with uneasy.

 

 

TWO WEEKS LATER

AT PENTHOUSE

 

After coming back from works, Taeyeon went straight to her room to get a bath. She's need to clean herself after a day in the hospital. Taeyeon prepared the warm water in the tub before she enters it. She's put AirPods in her ear before playing the music. Taeyeon is relaxing in the tub while closing her eyes.

Few minutes later, Jiyong come to the penthouse to get alone after long day. He has nowhere to go on that night and he decided to spend time in the penthouse. When he's open the door, Jiyong start to feel strange when his saw the lamp on and his nose smell a fragrance.

“Did I forget to turn off the lamp before?” Jiyong muttered slowly.

In the end, Jiyong just throw his suspicious feelings and he went to the couch to get a rest. Jiyong open his tie and his shirt. Afterward, he closed his eyes to get a rest.

An hour later, Taeyeon come out from the bathroom by wearing bathrobe. She wraps her wet hair with a towel before she's going to the kitchen to get something to eat. Taeyeon walks pass the living room without noticing Jiyong is there. Inside the kitchen, Taeyeon open the cabinet to find ramen. She took one pack, and then she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter