know her

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey, stop scaring her…!” Jiyong said when he saw Taeyeon reaction.

Daesung smiling before he handed his hand for handshake with Taeyeon.

“I’m Kang Daesung, Jiyong’s hoobae. I’m the police officer that helps the investigation,” Daesung said to introduce himself.

“I’m Kim Taeyeon…” Taeyeon replied.

“Jiyong, please do not keep moving. You need a rest. You're still injured in there. If you need anything, just ask. I'll help to arrange it for you.” Dr. Lee said after his check up.

“Is it? Can I request something?” Jiyong asked with tease smiles.

Taeyeon look at him with uneasy and shake her head to Jiyong.

Jiyong chuckles when he saw Taeyeon reaction.

However, Dr. Lee smart to read what is happening in front of him. He then said

“Taeyeon, I will ask the management to reschedule your duty. I want you to help take care of our VIP patient. Are you okay with that?”

Taeyeon stunned with the sudden request but she just nodded to answer Dr. Lee.

“Great… I have to go now, make sure inform me for all VIP patients update,” Dr. Lee said before he walks out from the room.

Jiyong smiles widely after he heard that.

“Jiyong, I have to go now… call me if anything happen. I’m always in my office upstairs.” Mr. Kwon said.

“Nae, appa…” Jiyong said.

“Daesung, can you come with me? I have something to say,” Mr. Kwon said to Daesung.

“Nae, samchon.” Daesung replied and then he and Mr. Kwon walk out from the room.

“It’s look like someone hit a jackpot…” suddenly Seunghyun said with smirks.

Taeyeon look at them and then she says

“I have to go now… please, get well”

After she said that, Taeyeon leave the ward in hurried.

“It’s look like God help you here…” Youngbae said with smiles.

“After he keep chase her… now, look at him. Still smiling in that condition,” Seunghyun said to tease.

“Can you see her? She’s worried about me…” Jiyong said with wide smiles.

“Yah! We also worried about you…” Youngbae replied with irate.

“He doesn’t care…” Seunghyun said while looking at Jiyong face.

“How long he’ll be like that?” Youngbae asked.

“If he can heal fast, perhaps took two or three weeks...depends on his body.” Seunghyun replied.

“Don’t worry about me…I like to stay here...” Jiyong said with happy face.

“I think they need to operate his head too.” Youngbae said jokingly after he saw Jiyong reaction.

“I have the same thought,” Seunghyun said to agree.

In the end, three of them just laugh.

 

 

 

At night, Taeyeon slowly enter Jiyong's ward to take a look at him. When she's there, she saw Jiyong is sleeping. She feels relieve when Jiyong already sleep. Then she saw there were several flower baskets that Jiyong received from people who visited him. Taeyeon looked at the daisy in her hand, and then she looks at all the flowers.

“It's look like you don't deserve to be here...” Taeyeon said while looking at the daisy.

“Why?” suddenly Jiyong voice greet behind her.

Taeyeon startled while turns around to look at him.

“Yah! You startled me…!” Taeyeon said while touch her chest.

Jiyong chuckles when he saw her reaction.

“Is that for me?” Jiyong asked while pointing to the daisy in Taeyeon hand.

Taeyeon hesitated to give at him but then, Jiyong says

“Put it here…”

Jiyong points to the water bottle on the desk.

“Are you sure? It’s look like you already get a lot…” Taeyeon said while looking at the others flowers.

Jiyong smiles and then he says

“Come here…”

Taeyeon hesitated for a while before she takes steps toward him. When Taeyeon close, Jiyong pull her hand and make her sits by the bed. He takes the daisy from her hand and he smells it.

“I like this more... thank you.” Jiyong said softly.

Taeyeon smiles shyly after he said that.

“Feel better?” Taeyeon asked.

“I hope so... but you're here. I feel much better,” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Please, take care of your wound. Don't move too much or you'll be bleeding.” Taeyeon said with worried.

“Arasso…” Jiyong replied with lovely.

Then, he's continue to stares at Taeyeon with sweetly. Taeyeon feel her heart start to tremble and then she says

“Stop looking at me like that,”

“Why? You know how much I miss you…” Jiyong replied with pout.

Taeyeon can feel heat on her face. Jiyong smiles when he noticed her blushing.

“You want to know something?” suddenly Jiyong asked.

“What?” Taeyeon asked but she tries to avoid from looking at him.

“I think... I have dreaming about you before...” Jiyong replied softly.

Taeyeon look at him after he said that.

“It's true... what can I remember... there is a bright light at that place. It’s attracting me to go there but, you grab me and stop me from going there.” Jiyong continues said while try to remember his dream.

“Are you sure it’s me?” Taeyeon asked while chuckles.

Jiyong look at her when he notices she’s laughs about it.

“Yup, you keep asked me not to go... and you hug me...” Jiyong replied with honest.

Taeyeon look at him with suspicious eyes.

“I know you think it's just my hallucination, but... it's looks real for me. I feel, at that time, I'm already died. Then, you were there... you keep stopping me and ask me to get alive. You're the reason for me to still alive, Taeyeon.” Jiyong continues before he moves his hand to hold her hand.

Taeyeon saw Jiyong serious reaction when he tells that to her. Perhaps, at that time, he really is fighting for his life during the operation. Taeyeon remember how's Jiyong condition when they're trying to save him. Then, Taeyeon went to hold Jiyong face gently and then she says

“Thankfully you're safe...”

Jiyong smiles after she said that.

“Thank you for save me, dear,” Jiyong replied before he went to kiss her hand.

Taeyeon starts to breathe hard when her heartbeat as if likes playing a rock song.

“I …think… I… should go…” Taeyeon said stuttered while try to control her feelings.

However, Jiyong didn’t let go her hand. He keep staring at her before he says

“Can you stay with me tonight?”

Taeyeon saw Jiyong make cute face while pout to persuade her. She's looks away while smiling.

“Omma is not here... appa is busy... halmeoni can't stay... I have no one...” Jiyong said try to persuade Taeyeon to stay.

Taeyeon look at him and saw his still doing that cute reaction.

“Arasso… I stay... but, until you sleep. Afterward, I'll leave. Okay?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yes!” Jiyong replied with wide smiles.

Then, Taeyeon sit on the chair beside the bed. Jiyong continues his smiles while his eyes can't take off from her.

“You want apple?” Taeyeon asked when she feels uneasy with Jiyong stares.

“Sure,” Jiyong replied with smiles.

Taeyeon get the apple from the basket before she went to wash it. After she comes back, she saw Jiyong with hard trying to fix his seat.

“Hey, what are you doing? Didn’t I say stop moving?” Taeyeon asked while help him to get proper sit.

“Thank you,” Jiyong said after she helps him.

“Please, do not hurt yourself again,” Taeyeon said with worried.

Jiyong smiles and then he asks

“You worry about me, huh?”

Taeyeon look at him with uneasy before she went to get a knife from the desk and cut the apple for him. While Taeyeon is focusing on cutting the apple, Jiyong eyes are focus on her. He's keep smiling and then he says

“It's rare to have someone cut an apple for me...”

Taeyeon frown before she asks

“Why? Don't your omma do it for you?”

Jiyong shakes his head.

“I just bite it... I won't demand her to cut it for me...” Jiyong replied with smiles.

Taeyeon look at him with gloomy face after he said that.

“Then, why I have to cut it for you? Here...” Taeyeon said while she gives the apple to him.

Jiyong chuckle and then he says

“You said I can't always move, so you have to cut it for me...”

Taeyeon narrow her eyes and can see, he’s trying to teasing her.

Jiyong continues his chuckles when he saw Taeyeon reaction.

“Thank god you’re in this condition…” Taeyeon muttered slowly.

“What did you say?” Jiyong asked.

“Nothing,” Taeyeon replied and cont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter