defending

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong walks toward the foyer hall with mixed feeling. When he's arrive nearby Mr. Kwon, suddenly Mr. Kwon push him toward the wall. He pushes Jiyong chest with his cane stick.

“Better you have a good reason to tell me, why she here?” Mr. Kwon asked firm.

“She's working here... In Seunghyun hyung specialist team... the one that helps raise the funds.” Jiyong said to tell the truth.

Mr. Kwon look at Jiyong try to believe him.

“I don't know she was one of the doctors, at first. I just know it after that...” Jiyong continue to make his father believe him.

“Have you intended to get back with her?” suddenly Mr. Kwon asked curiously.

“What? No way... after what she's done... nope, I won’t...” Jiyong replied to deny.

“Great... always remember... she's take the money and left.” Mr. Kwon said to remember Jiyong for what Taeyeon did before.

“I know… you don’t have to mention it anymore…” Jiyong replied with irate.

After that, Mr. Kwon release Jiyong and he look at him.

“How long she will be here?” Mr. Kwon asked.

However, Jiyong doesn’t have the answer.

“Better you make her leave soon. I don't want any problem right now. Besides, don't let Yewon know about this... or the hospital will be in trouble. You know we still need her family to support our fundraiser.” Mr. Kwon said to remind Jiyong.

“I know… ” Jiyong replied with annoy.

After that, both of them saw Sihyun walking toward them.

“Imo asked me to look up you two…” Sihyun said after he’s arrive.

“… and this one... how long you want to stay in lab? Don't you want to come back home?” Mr. Kwon asked Sihyun with firm.

Sihyun pouts after Mr. Kwon said that.

“Aigoo… I can’t stand two of you…” Mr. Kwon said before he left them.

“Why he’s mad at me?” Sihyun asked with upset after Mr. Kwon leave.

Jiyong chuckles slowly before he jokingly says

“It's his hormone... like an old woman...”

Sihyun chuckles after Jiyong said that.

“What he want now?” Sihyun asked.

“Well... it's look like he still unpleasant with Taeyeon existence... ask me to be careful and not let Yewon know about it.” Jiyong replied with uneasy.

“Know about what?” suddenly Yewon voice asked behind them.

Both of them startled after saw Yewon presence at that time.

“You need to be careful of what?” Yewon continue asked.

“You’re here…!” Sihyun said while laugh awkwardly.

“Yeah… Dami noona call me and ask for Jiyong. Also, she already told about halmeoni. How is she?” Yewon asked.

“Let’s go meet her…” Jiyong said while he pulls Yewon hand to go with him.

Sihyun continue smiles awkwardly while looking both of them leave the place.

“What a time...!” Sihyun muttered with uneasy.

 

 

 

After Taeyeon finish her visit at pediatric ward, she went to prepare for the surgery afterward. While she's walking toward her office, she saw Ilwoo is standing at the hallway while waiting for her. Taeyeon went to approach him after she saw Ilwoo waving at her. 

“I know I can see you here,” Ilwoo said with smiles.

“I’m sorry… I quite busy right now... why you want to see me?” Taeyeon asked.

“Well… yesterday…” Ilwoo try to say something but then, Taeyeon interrupt him by saying

“I'm sorry for what happened, yesterday. As you know,… I'm out of my mind by doing that...”

Ilwoo chuckles after she said that. Taeyeon look at him with confused before she asks

“What’s the matter? Why are you laughs?”

“Nothing… but you really study about this software, aren't you? If not, how can you tell him about AI developing...?” Ilwoo said with smiles.

Taeyeon smiles after he said that.

“If I'm involved with this project, of course I have to know in details. Yes, I already finish read your journal... that's quite impressive but still need more hard work.” Taeyeon replied.

“I know… but thanks for trust in me. I’ll make sure this software can helps others in future,” Ilwoo said with happy.

“I hope so… so, I got surgery operation now, can we meet later?” Taeyeon asked.

“Sure… still… thanks!” Ilwoo replied.

“Not a big deal…” Taeyeon said.

After that, both of them walk toward the elevator together. When the elevator door opens, they saw Jiyong and Yewon are in there. Taeyeon hesitated to enter it after she saw Jiyong tense face when he's staring Ilwoo.

“Dr. Kim..! Come in…!” suddenly Yewon shouts while wave her hand at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon and Ilwoo enter the elevator together but they stand closely to each other in front of them. Jiyong feel jealous when Ilwoo still seen together with Taeyeon. He knows it's not his matter anymore, but he can't lie when his heart still feels hurt to see Taeyeon with another guy.

“Dr. Kim… who is he?” suddenly Yewon said by whispering in her ear.

“Just… acquaintance,” Taeyeon replied shortly.

Ilwoo look at Taeyeon after she said that. Meanwhile, Jiyong smirks after he hears it.

“Oh..! I thought he’s your boyfriend… you two look suitable,” Yewon said try to tease.

Jiyong look at Yewon with gloomy face after she said that.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon just smiles awkwardly without saying anything, but Ilwoo already smiles widely after Yewon said that.

“By the way, Dr. Kim… we never hang out together… can we meet when you’re free?” suddenly Yewon asked.

Taeyeon look at her with uneasy but before she says anything, Jiyong interrupt and says

“Why you want to hang out with her? She's already busy with her works...”

He’s trying not to let Yewon get close to Taeyeon.

“Why? I just want be friend with her… also, thank her for treat my hand before… can’t I?” Yewon asked with upset.

Taeyeon feel uneasy when she has to face that situation, but then suddenly Ilwoo says

“I think that's a good idea. All of us can go hang out together. She also needs a rest time... if you want, we can go out tonight. I have a place for us to hang out...”

“That’s great…! So, Dr. Kim… what do you say?” Yewon asked.

Taeyeon hesitated while she can see Jiyong is looking at her with tense. In the end, Taeyeon says

“Okay…”

“Yes… what about you, Jiyong?” Yewon asked.

Jiyong stares at Taeyeon with firm before he reply

“I don't want to go... besides, I have to take care halmeoni tonight...”

“Hurm… then, it’s just three of us…” Yewon said after Jiyong refused to follow.

“Okay… I’ll send the address place to Taeyeon… we meet there,” Ilwoo said.

Then, the elevator door open and Taeyeon walks out from it. However, Yewon stops her and asks

“Can I get your number?”

Taeyeon look at Jiyong when Yewon asked that.

“Well… I still need it for me to know the place…” Yewon continue with smiles.

Taeyeon nodded before she gives her number to Yewon. After Taeyeon leave, Jiyong look at Yewon and ask

“Don't you have to meet your client tonight?”

“I know... but I can come later, right?” Yewon asked Ilwoo that still in the elevator with them.

Ilwoo nodded awkwardly after he has to stand in there with them.

Jiyong stares at Ilwoo with unsatisfied when he’s nodded.

 

 

AT NIGHT

ROOFTOP BAR

 

After Taeyeon finished with her shift, she went to the address that Ilwoo send to her before. When she's arrived at the place, she saw Ilwoo and Yewon already there. Taeyeon went to approach them afterward.

“I’m sorry I’m late,” Taeyeon said after arrive at them.

“On no... We still another one that will be late...” Yewon said while chuckles.

Taeyeon frown with confused with her words but she didn’t ask more after Ilwoo ask

“What do you want for drink?”

Taeyeon looks at their drink and then she says

“Can I have drink with zero alcohol? I have to do surgery tomorrow morning...”

“Sure… I’ll go order for you,” Ilwoo replied before he left the table.

Yewon look at Ilwoo and Taeyeon with smiles.

“Are you sure he just acquainted? He's look so care about you,” Yewon said after Ilwoo leave them.

Taeyeon smiles after she said that.

“He just nice guy...” Taeyeon replied.

“Yeah… nice guy is good but... sometimes, it's bothering. You know... my fiancée, Jiyong. He's nice but hard to get...” suddenly Yewon said to convey the truth.

Taeyeon just look at her without saying anyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter