burning the hate

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

On the other side, Jiyong feel irate when Taeyeon keep ignoring his presence. Even he's angry at her, he still wants Taeyeon to pay attention to him. That’s why he plans to hurt her by kissing the women beside him. Afterward, he's laughing loudly just to bother Taeyeon.

“What is he doing? Look at him… he looks so nasty,” Yuri said turn to see Jiyong after being disturbed by his loud laughter.

“Just ignore him…” Taeyeon replied before she sips her drink.

“I don’t understand… why you have to be with him before? You should avoid him…” Yuri grumbled with disgruntled.

However, Taeyeon didn’t respond her anything.

Suddenly, they're heard chaos from Jiyong and his friends table. Taeyeon and Yuri turns to look at them and saw Jiyong is standing on the table while holding a glass.

“Everyone... I have something to share with all of you... all...” Jiyong said in drunken.

“Jiyong, get down…” Daesung said while try to pull him down.

However, Jiyong push him away before he continue says

“I just want to say... if you're bad, please stay bad... don't change... people... will never believe you change...”

Taeyeon eyes start to get teary after she heard that.

“You think you're change... but not the others... so don't change...” Jiyong continue before he sips his drink.

“Please, get him down or we have to ask all of you out,” the bar owner come to control the situation.

“We understand…,” Youngbae replied while he’s trying to make Jiyong get down from the table.

“Remember… don’t trust people that make you change…!” Jiyong shouts while Youngbae pull him down from the table.

“What’s wrong with that man?” suddenly people near Taeyeon muttered.

Taeyeon feel sad to see Jiyong behave like that. Then, she saw Jiyong already unconscious after his friend get him down.

Afterward, she saw Youngbae and Daesung carrying Jiyong to help him out from there.

“Tae, what actually happen between you two?” suddenly Yuri asked after what just happened.

Out of sudden, the tears that she bears before burst out and flow on her cheeks.

“Yah! What happen?” Yuri asked with worried.

However, Taeyeon didn’t say anything while try to control her emotion.

“It’s okay… take your time…” Yuri said while pat her shoulder softly.

After few minutes later, Taeyeon already calm and then she’s trying to hide her hurt by smiling. Yuri looks at her with sad before she says

“I quite understand why you're so strong between my friends. You always bear your pain just to make others happy. But... sometimes Tae, you should trust others to share your pain. Don't burden yourself like this... it's not good for your mental health.”

Taeyeon chuckles before she jokingly says

“It's look like my friend is more doctor from myself.”

“Ha…ha…ha… now she’s laughing,” Yuri replied sarcastic.

Taeyeon laughs before she sips her drink. Yuri keeps looking at her friend and she knows Taeyeon is hiding her feelings from others.

 

 

ONE WEEK LATER

AT HOSPITAL

 

During her break, Taeyeon went to meet Dr. Lee to tell him about her decision. After she's talking and discussion with her mother and friends, all of them are support whatever is her decision. She knew they just want her to succeed in what she is passionate about, and that helps her a lot.

“Dr., you have time right now?” Taeyeon asked after she meets him in ER ward.

“Yeah… why?” Dr. Lee asked.

“Well… about your offer before… I decided to go for it... I want to go there...” Taeyeon replied with determined.

Dr. Lee smiles and then he says

“Great... I know you will accept this offer... So, get ready... I'll tell my friend about it. You'll be to leave here soon...”

“Thank you, Dr.” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

Afterward, Taeyeon walks out from there with new hope. She decided to accept the offer because she wanted to challenge herself before she's officially ready to become a doctor. However, at the same time, she wanted a new place to move on from her hurt in there. After she meets Jiyong at the bar on that night, she knows she can't move on if Jiyong presence still bothering her. That's why she's determined to go to a new place and get refresh at there.

“Did she agree to go?” suddenly Seunghyun asked Dr. Lee after Taeyeon leave.

Dr. Lee nodded to answer him.

“Why didn't you just tell her? Why you ask me to do this?” Dr. Lee asked Seunghyun.

“It's because I'm related with Jiyong. If she knows that I'm the one to give the offer, she'll never accept it. Besides, she's deserved it. She has a bright future as a doctor and I don't want anything could ruin her if she's stayed.”

Dr. Lee nodded to agree with Seunghyun.

After that, Taeyeon went to meet her SV to inform him about her decision to go for volunteer. After the elevator door open, Taeyeon saw Mr. Kwon was in there with Sihyun. Both of them also startled when they see Taeyeon. Taeyeon hesitated to get in or not, but then Sihyun says

“We’re going up, want to get in?”

Taeyeon look at Mr. Kwon with uneasy before she nodded. After she gets into the elevator, no one spoke or said hello. Taeyeon stand stiff while pray to arrive quickly, meanwhile Mr. Kwon and Sihyun just stand behind her with mixed feelings.

After what just happened between Taeyeon and Jiyong, Mr. Kwon starts to feel guilty of what he's doing before to them. On that night, he never expects Taeyeon will react like that just to make sure Jiyong didn't leave the family. Mr. Kwon know she's sacrifice herself just to let them together. If his family still has heirs on that day, it's all because of Taeyeon.

“You on shift, Taeyeon-shi?” suddenly Sihyun asked try to make less awkward.

“Ah… yeah…” Taeyeon replied awkwardly.

After that, no one speak again until Taeyeon arrive at the level and get out from the elevator immediately.

“It's look like the matter doesn't bother her so much... she's look fine, not like Jiyong. Miserable...” suddenly Mr. Kwon said after Taeyeon leave the elevator.

“Samchon, she's on duty. As a doctor, she has to put aside what her feelings. That's what we call professional...” Sihyun said to praise Taeyeon.

Mr. Kwon looks at Sihyun before he asks

“You think you have a chance with her? You want her to be a part of the family?”

Sihyun didn’t say anything for a while before he slowly reply

“I don't think that so...”

“Good… I don't want to have another problem... please stop if you still have feeling on her,” Mr. Kwon said with firm.

Sihyun just nodded with sad.

 

 

 

Taeyeon feel awry after Dr. Han didn't approve her decision at first. However, after she's keep persuading, in the end, Dr. Han respect her decision to volunteer. After her meeting with Dr. Han, Taeyeon get a text from Dr. Lee to ask her to get ready. She'll be leaving in one week. Taeyeon sigh after she read the text. She has to prepare many things before she can leave there. While she’s clean up her desk, Taeyeon saw note sticker that Jiyong gives her before. She takes one by one and read it again with sad. Then, the daisy, the chocolate plastic and everything that she keeps before, she put it into the box. Her tears starting to get flow after she’s keep all her stuff in the box.

“Taeyeon…!” suddenly one of her colleague greet her.

“Yes?” Taeyeon asked while wipes her tears.

“What are you doing? Why you crying?” the colleague asked with worried.

Taeyeon smiles while shake her head.

“I’m just clean my desk.” Taeyeon replied while try to avoid from looking her colleague.

“Why? You still have more time before doing that…” the colleague, said with confused.

“Oh… I want to tell you… I'll be leaving next week,” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“WHAT??? WHY??” the colleague asked with surprised.

“She got an offer to be a volunteer doctor in Morocco.” Suddenly Tiffany said from the door.

Taeyeon smiles after she saw Tiffany.

“Is she? So… you’re really going?” the colleague asked.

Taeyeon nodded.

“Why I feel sad to hear this… you know I really want you to stay here until we’re ended this housemanship,” the colleague said with sad.

“If you’re sad, then think about me… I sadder to let her go…” Tiffany said before she went to hugs Taeyeon.

Then, the colleague also went to hugs Taeyeon and Tiffany.

“Arasso… okay…okay… please don’t let me regret with my decision.” Taeyeon replied while hugging her friends.

“So, what your SV say? He’s okay?” Tiffany asked after release the hugs.

“Hurm… n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter