chase and push

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TWO WEEKS LATER

SEOUL HOSPITAL

 

Youngbae wait at the foyer after he's meeting his doctor. He looks at his health report, but then he saw someone familiar is walking in a group of doctor. Youngbae get up to chase the group and he stopped that girl.

“Hi there… remember me?” Youngbae asked with smiles.

Taeyeon startled when a guy stands in front of her out of sudden. She saw Youngbae, and then she noticed all her colleagues are looking at them.

“I just want to say thank you for helping me before…” Youngbae continue after Taeyeon didn’t respond with his greet.

“Oh… it’s okay,” Taeyeon replied awkwardly.

“So… you’re really a doctor, huh?” Youngbae asked when he saw Taeyeon wearing the white coat, doctor always wearing it.

Taeyeon chuckles awkwardly before she reply

“I'm just an intern in here...”

“Still… a doctor…” Youngbae said.

Then, Taeyeon saw her friends look at her with curious stares. However, they still give them space to talk when they decided to walked away from there.

“Actually, I have no time to have a chat…” Taeyeon said when she saw her friends leave her.

“Oh… I’m sorry. I just want to say thank you…” Youngbae replied when he saw Taeyeon in hurry.

“I got it… by the way, please make sure you keep bringing your allergic medicine with you all the time. It could be dangerous if that happened again… but I hope not,” Taeyeon said to remind him.

Youngbae smiles and nodded after she said that.

“Got it… thank you, future doctor,” Youngbae replied with smiles.

Afterward, Taeyeon walks away from there to join her friends. Youngbae stares at her before he walks to leave the hospital.

“Who is that guy?” Tiffany asked after Taeyeon join them again.

“Someone…” Taeyeon replied shortly.

Tiffany narrows her eyes when Taeyeon didn’t answer her properly.

“What?” Taeyeon asked when she saw Tiffany look at her like that.

“You’re trying to hide something from me?” Tiffany asked curiously.

“No! I’m not… he just a random person I help at the bar… I even didn’t know his name…” Taeyeon replied.

“Ohh… that’s one that Yuri told me before?” Tiffany asked.

“Yes, that’s one…” Taeyeon replied.

“Hurm… interesting…” Tiffany muttered.

“Fany, what time will you visit the patients in ward?” Taeyeon asked try to change the topic.

“After lunch… why?” Tiffany asked.

“So… you won't join me in the emergency ward today?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yeah… you know it's too tired to be there... but your SV always ask you to go there... don't you think he is like to torture you?” Tiffany asked while frown.

“Sometime I have that thought… but that's practical helps me a lot for my report. So... I'm so blessed to be there...” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“Yeah, I bet so…” Tiffany said.

Afterward, both of them went to continue their works.

 

 

 

Taeyeon is focusing writing her report at the counter when her SV comes to approach her.

“Is this suitable time for you to write report?” he asked with serious face.

“No, Prof.” Taeyeon replied with stuttered.

“Then, what you’re waiting for? Comes with me… we have patients to be treated!” he said before walks toward the ward.

Taeyeon rashly went to follow him while carrying her file.

“Prof. Han! We need you in surgery room. There was an accident on the main road. Two people were injured and one was unconscious.” Suddenly the nurse said after approaching them.

“Arasso… Taeyeon! You go to the yellow cubical... treat that person. I have to go in surgery room.” He said before leave the place in hurry.

Taeyeon turn to go to the ward where they placed the outpatient treatment. When she opens the curtain, Taeyeon startled after she saw two persons in there with the blood on their clothes. A man and a woman. But, what make she startled is not that blood, it's because she knew that man. The one that she’s hates the most, Kwon Jiyong.

“He's the one should be treated.” The woman said while pointing to Jiyong.

Taeyeon nodded while she went to approach him slowly.

Jiyong startled when he saw Taeyeon is the one will treat him. After two weeks, he feels excited gets to meet her again. He never thought to get to see her in that doctor uniform.

“What happen?” Taeyeon asked while her hands competently checking the wound on Jiyong's arm.

“The motorcycle pops up in front of the car with sudden. We're trying to stop and avoid from hit it, but it's too late. Our car hit the tree and the rider thrown into the front mirror. He's the driver. His arm gets hurt while trying to help the rider.” The woman replied to explain about the incident.

Taeyeon nodded.

“Can you open your shirt?” Taeyeoon asked Jiyong.

Jiyong nodded before he s his shirt slowly.

“What about you? Are you okay?” Taeyeon asked the woman.

“Yes, I’m fine. This blood is not mine. I’m just helping…” the woman replied.

“I think you should go get your x-ray. Just in case...Mrs. Choi, can you take her to get an x-ray?” Taeyeon said after she takes antiseptic from the dressing trolley.

“Yes, come… follow me,” the nurse replied.

The woman nodded, and then she followed the nurse to get an x-ray.

After they leave, Taeyeon saw Jiyong is still struggling to open his shirt with one hand. Taeyeon sigh before she went to help him. She opens his shirt slowly to make sure the cloth didn't hit his wounded. However, Jiyong get embarrassed when Taeyeon look his body.

“I give you the antiseptic before we can stitch the wound.” Taeyeon said before she shot his arm with that medicine.

“Argh…” Jiyong grunt to hold his pain.

Taeyeon just smirks when she saw Jiyong in pain.

While waiting for the antiseptic to work, Taeyeon prepares materials to stitch up Jiyong's wound. Jiyong took that time to stares at her with diligent. Then, he saw her nametag on her cloth. Jiyong smiles when he finally gets to know her name.

 

Jiyong POV:

“Oho… Kim Taeyeon… what a nice name…”

 

Jiyong noticed Taeyeon never look at his eyes when she talked to him. He saw she kept avoiding her eyes when she talked.

“Do you have grudge with me?” suddenly Jiyong blurt out the words in his mind.

Taeyeon stunned when she heard that. However, she didn’t say anything.

“Why I feel that you hate me?” Jiyong continue asked with curious.

Taeyeon chuckles while her hands take the scissor.

“Please do not move... don't worry, I won't hurt you...” Taeyeon said while make Jiyong lay on the bed.

Jiyong keep looking at her with mixed feeling but then he heard Taeyeon slowly says

“... even though I hate you...”

Jiyong frown but before he could say something, Taeyeon already start to stitch his wound.

“Calm down… I’ll try to stitch it nicely,” Taeyeon said slowly while her eyes focusing on Jiyong arm.

Jiyong took that time to stares at Taeyeon with that close. He saw her eyes so focus when does her works. Out of nowhere, that makes her look more attractive to him. He looks from her eyebrows until her lips, Jiyong eyes continue wandering on her face. Taeyeon noticed that Jiyong keep staring at her and that make her feel uncomfortable. She's trying to speed up the stitching, so she can get away from him immediately.

“You're working in here?” Jiyong suddenly asked to break the silent.

However, Taeyeon just nodded to answer him.

“Recently?” Jiyong continue asked try to make her speak.

Taeyeon nodded while focusing on her stitch.

Jiyong sigh when Taeyeon seems don't interest to speak with him.

“Have we met before?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Taeyeon look at him after he asked that. Then, she shakes her head to answer him.

“Right... but why you hate me even we never meet before?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“I just don't like you...” Taeyeon said slowly before she continues her stitch.

“Why?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Just because…” Taeyeon replied while try to hold her emotion.

Jiyong stares in her eyes, and he noticed she’s trying to hide something from him.

“I'll make you like me then...” Jiyong said while looking at her.

Taeyeon scoff before she reply

“You will waste your time...”

“What if I say no?” Jiyong continue asked.

Taeyeon look at him for a while before she avoids her eyes from him.

Afterward, nothing is coming from .

“I'll make sure to make you like me...” Jiyong suddenly said like whispering to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter