stopped

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NEXT DAY

AT CAFETERIA

 

“Did you see what I’m seeing?” Tiffany asked while looking at someone.

“Yes, I’m seeing what you see. What’s going on there?” Sunny asked while looking at the same person.

“I don’t know either… should we go ask?” Tiffany asked.

Tiffany and Sunny arrived at the café on that morning is startled after they saw Taeyeon and Jiyong are together, having their breakfast on that day. From far, everyone will believe if they're saying that they're look like a couple. They're chatting and smiling teasingly to each other.

“Morning…” Tiffany greet when she and Sunny arrive at the table.

“Oh! Fany… morning…!” Taeyeon greet with wide smiles.

“What a scene…” Sunny said to tease.

Jiyong chuckles after he heard that.

“What’s going on in here?” Tiffany asked curious.

“Nothing… we’re just having breakfast… come, join us!” Taeyeon said while pull the chair beside her.

Tiffany went to seat beside Taeyeon, meanwhile Sunny go to sit beside Jiyong.

“I never thought to see you in here with him...” Tiffany said with suspicious eyes.

“Me either... did something happened?” Sunny asked while looking at Jiyong.

Jiyong continue his chuckles before he sips his drink.

“Well… I'm just treating him, after he helps me to get my thesis backup...thank god, I don't have to re-write again all those stuffs again...” Taeyeon replied with ease.

“Oh… it’s that so? Thank god…or you will defer this sem...” Sunny said.

“Shuh... don't say like that... please, doesn’t that happen to me...” Taeyeon replied while shakes her head.

“So, Mr. You really did a great helps here. Look how wide her smiles this morning...” Tiffany said to tease.

“It's more than glad to see those smiles from her...” Jiyong said with smiles.

Taeyeon looks at Jiyong after he said that, but then she turns away when Jiyong continue staring at her.

“So, you have another shift after this?” Sunny asked.

Teyeon nodded after she sips her drink.

“Dr. Lee wants my help at ER.” Taeyeon replied.

“Yah...don't push too hard. Take time to get rest...” Tiffany said with worried.

“You have been a long day at the hospital, don't you think you should go back and rest?” Jiyong asked with worried.

“Hey, I get my rest after this... besides, ER need a helper... you know how busy that department...since I’m here, I should go to help them...” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong looks at her after she said that. Sunny and Tiffany looked at each other before Tiffany says

“Mr., that's what our duty. That's why if you want to date a doctor, you should understand their occupation.”

Jiyong look at Tiffany after she said that.

However, Tiffany just smiling teasingly when Jiyong looks at her.

Taeyeon look at them with uneasy and then she says

“I think I should go... I have to finish my report...”

Taeyeon get up from the chair and then she leaves her friends there with Jiyong.

“Mr., you really take an action, huh?” Tiffany asked after Taeyeon leave.

“What do you mean?” Jiyong asked.

“Well… it's rare things to see her smiling like that with other man, except you.” Tiffany said the truth.

“It is?” Jiyong asked with stunned.

Sunny nodded and then she says

“It's Taeyeon... the coldest one between us. If she's smiling like that, it means you really make her day...”

Jiyong smiles proudly after Taeyeon friends mention that to him.

“I hope I can make her smiles like that every day...” Jiyong said softly.

“By the way, can I ask you something?” suddenly Tiffany asked with serious tone.

Jiyong nodded while wait for Tiffany to continue her words.

“How serious you're on her? You really like her or just like her for fun? I'm asking this as her friend, because I don't want to see my friend get hurt in the future...” Tiffany continues to ask.

“Yes, she's not the one that you can play her heart. When she's hurt, she can be colder than you think...and, you'll never be in her life anymore...” Sunny said to warn him.

“Wow... that's give me a goosebump. Okay, I understand why you two behave like this... I know what you two thinking of me and what people are saying about me before... but, right now... I'm sincere to know her. My life starts to get changed after I meet her. I admit, I like her from the beginning I've met her... when she's help my friend. However, when she kept pushing me away and ignore my presence... make me feel she's indeed different from other woman I meet...” Jiyong replied try to explain to them.

Tiffany and Sunny looks at Jiyong when he said that. They’re trying to see if he’s really mean what he’s saying or not.

“Right now, I'm not so sure if I like her or love her... but I do want to know her more... she makes me curious about her... also, just seeing her every day is enough to make me happy.” Jiyong continues with smiles.

“Hey, we understand that... if we who are her friends are curious to know what else you, the stranger.” Tiffany said while chuckles.

“For me, if you want to win her heart, firstly, make her heart soft. Then, you can see her softer side.” Sunny said.

Jiyong nodded slowly and then he says

“I think I already see her softer side...”

“When?” Sunny asked.

“When she's with her little patient.” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Yeah, it's true. No doubt about that...” Tiffany said to agree.

 

 

 

Taeyeon went to treat the kid after Dr. Lee asked her for help. When she's there, she saw the kid is holding her stomach while crying. Taeyeon approach her and then she says

“Hello, dear. I’m I'm here to check on you. Can I?”

Taeyeon touch her with care and then she checked for a while and then she ask the kid mother.

“What she's eating for today?” Taeyeon asked.

“The usual food that I always cook. Rice with eggs. Oh... she’s also eating meat today...” the mother replied.

“Does she poop every day?” Taeyeon asked.

“I think so…,” the mother replied with hesitated.

Taeyeon frown when the mother answers like that.

“You don't know about that?” Taeyeon asked with curious.

The mother shakes her head slowly before she says

“Actually, she's living with her grandparent recently, because I have to work outside...”

Taeyeon nodded and then she gets down and asks the kid.

“It's really hurt if I'm pushing in here...?” Taeyeon asked softly.

The kid nodded with teary eyes.

“How about this area? Is that hurt?” Taeyeon continue asked while push another area.

The kid shakes her head to answer her.

“Have you poop for today?” Taeyeon asked.

The kid shakes her head.

“Arasso… Did you feel to puke?” Taeyeon continue asked.

The kid shakes her head slowly.

“Okay… The pain cause of her stomach muscles spasm after eating. Also, it signs that she's been indigestion. She needs a rest, and I'll give her medication to reduce her muscle pain.” Taeyeon said to her mother.

The mother nodded.

Suddenly, the kid's father appears with worried face.

“What happen to my princess? Is she okay?” he asked while touched his daughter.

Taeyeon look and then she can see the kid start to get tear again after she saw her father.

“She’s fine. Make sure she’s eating the medicine. I’ll be back after this…” Taeyeon said before she leaves them.

“Mrs. Song, give the kid stomach pain medicine. Then, afterward, tell the parents to wait for the medicine to react. Update to me if anything happens...” Taeyeon said to the nurse on the counter.

Mrs. Song nodded and then she went to get the medicine.

After that, she saw the medical assistant enter the ER with someone blooded on her head.

“What happen to her?” Taeyeon asked while frown.

“She's fell from the stairs. Her head bleeding but her leg fractured.” The MA replied.

Then, Taeyeon went to check up on the patient. Everyone was busy in ER, so their work will never stop when patients keep coming into the ER. So do Taeyeon. On that day, she spent five hours in the ER to help.

Around three o'clock, Dr. Lee asked Taeyeon to get a rest before her new shift starts. Taeyeon went to her on-call room to get a rest. Inside the room, Taeyeon saw a packet of gummy bears on her table. She's smiling after read the sticky notes.

 

The sweet booster for our superwoman – GD

 

Taeyeon sit on the chair while she’s open the packet. Then, she takes the g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter