empty after truth

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong awake when he heard his phone ringing. He looks around to find his phone. After he got it, Jiyong look at the name and saw Taeyeon name before he picks up.

“Taeyeon?” Jiyong greet while he rub his eye.

“I’m sorry to disturb your sleeping,” Taeyeon said softly.

Jiyong looks at the phone clock before he says

“It's already 3 am. Have you finished in ER?”

“Hmm…” Taeyeon replied.

“Hey, everything is fine there?” Jiyong asked when he heard Taeyeon uneasy tone.

“Yes… Jiyong…” Taeyeon call his name softly.

“Yes?” Jiyong replied while his eyes looking at ceiling.

“I think I do love you...” suddenly Taeyeon said.

Jiyong frown before he smiling.

“Yah! Did you call me this early morning just to say that?” Jiyong asked with smiles.

“Yes…” Taeyeon replied with honest.

Jiyong chuckles and then he softly says

“I'm happy to hear that... say it again...”

“Love you…” Taeyeon said while smiling.

“Argh... why you tease me like this... you know I can't go if you behave like this...” Jiyong replied while hugging his bolster pillow.

Taeyeon laughs when Jiyong whining like that.

“Should I come to you?” suddenly Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon startled and then she asks

“You mean now?”

“Yeah…” Jiyong replied while he gets up from lay.

“Please... you need a sleep. Tomorrow you have a long journey. Besides, I also need a rest...” Taeyeon said to stop Jiyong from coming.

Jiyong pout with gloomy face.

“Arasso… then I’ll see you in three days…” Jiyong replied.

“Nae… take care…” Taeyeon said.

“Nae… bye… bye… loves you…” Jiyong said before ended the call.

Jiyong smiles widely after the calls. He went back to get a sleep but his smiles is still there.

 

 

TWO DAYS LATER

AT HOSPITAL

 

Taeyeon saw the chief nurse nearby the ward after she's meet with her SV. She went to approach her with smiles. The chief nurse saw her and then she waved her hand happily.

“Hi, Dr…!” the chief nurse greets Taeyeon.

“Hi Mrs. Choi… ” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“It’s your turn to check the patients in this ward?” she asked.

“Nope. I’m here to meet Dr. Han.” Taeyeon replied.

“Oh… by the way, thank you… last time you helped me with the reports …” she said to thanks.

“It’s okay… but, you still owe me the stories… ” Taeyeon said with pout.

The chief nurse chuckles awkwardly before she reply

“I don't think we should open the old stories... besides, I hear that president's son is dating one of the doctors in here...”

Taeyeon stunned after she mention that.

“Where did you hear that?” Taeyeon asked.

“Dr… if you’re working in the same place… nothing can be hidden forever... people will see and talk...” she replied.

“Did you know who the doctor is?” Taeyeon asked carefully.

The chief nurse shakes her head to answer her but then she look around and slowly says

“You want to know something...? They say that the doctor is approaching him because she wanted to stay and work here... Besides, the president's son likes to take advantage of women like this...”

Taeyeon feel uneasy when she said like that. She’s smiling awkwardly but nothing is coming out from her mouths.

“Everyone in here really like to gossip, right?” Taeyeon said sarcastic.

The chief nurse smirks and then she reply

“Dr., that's what people like to do... but I feel sorry for that doctor. I hope the president's son didn't make the same mistake again...”

Taeyeon feel curious to know about it and then she bravely asks

“Actually, what did he do?”

The chief nurse signal Taeyeon to get close toward her before her slowly whispering in her ear.

“He makes a girl pregnant but refused to admit that baby.” She said whispering in Taeyeon ear.

Taeyeon stunned while she’s looking at the chief nurse.

She nodded to affirm her words.

“Really?” Taeyeon asked with serious tone.

“I was there when the girl comes to find him, but he’s not here. At that time, the president has sent his son to study overseas... perhaps… he’s trying to cover that's matter.” She replied with serious tone.

Suddenly, Taeyeon remember that her friend also told her in the letter about she come to find Jiyong.

“You know where the girl is now?” suddenly Taeyeon asked.

The chief nurse shakes her head before she reply

“I think I saw her last time when she's come meet the president... but then I didn't see her anymore...”

Taeyeon heart starts to beat hard, her hands trembling while her head get sweat.

“I clearly remember on that day... how's furious the president when the girl comes... they argue until the president calls the guard to chase the girl out...” she continues her story while remembering the scene.

Taeyeon feel her legs wobbly and then she says

“Mrs. Choi… I’m sorry… I need to go…”

Afterward, she just speed her steps to leave the area with mixed feelings.

She went toward the washroom and then her tears burst out in there. After she heard that story, Taeyeon start to feel hurt again, to think for what happen to her friend, Jasmine. Jasmine didn't tell her the whole story about what happen to her when she's at Seoul when trying to find Jiyong.

“What am I doing right now…?” Taeyeon mutter while crying.

She's cover her face while her tears keep flowing non-stop. For a moment, Taeyeon can't think properly after she's hear the story. Her mind thinks differently from her heart feels. The hate that disappears before suddenly appears again in her. Suddenly, her phone ring but it's shows unknown number, so, Taeyeon ignore it. However, the caller keeps calling her. In the end, Taeyeon pick up the call after she's trying to calm.

“Yes?” Taeyeon greet coldly.

“Miss. Kim Taeyeon?” the man voice asked.

“Yes… who is this?” Taeyeon asked.

“It’s me, Mr. Kwon. Jiyong appa… can I meet you now?” Mr. Kwon asked.

Taeyeon startled after she got the call from Jiyong father.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Kwon. I didn’t expect to get a call from you. I’m sorry… I have to continue my works… can I meet you later? After my shift end?” Taeyeon asked while looking at her watch.

“Don't worry about that... I will arrange it for you. Just comes to meet me now... in my office. I'm waiting for you...” Mr. Kwon replied before he ended the calls.

Taeyeon look at her phone after the call. Suddenly, her heart starts to feel nervous. She looks at her face reflection in the mirror before she open the pipe and then she wash her face. Taeyeon takes a deep breath and then she went to wipes her wet face.

“Calm down… keeps calm…” Taeyeon mutter slowly.

After she make sure she’s ready, Taeyeon walks out from the washroom and went to meet Mr. Kwon.

 

 

 

MR. KWON OFFICE

 

Taeyeon hesitated before knocks on the door. She's take a deep breath before open the door. Inside the office, she saw Mr. Kwon is there with someone. Both of them look at her after she's enter the room.

“Come here… have a seat, Dr.” Mr. Kwon said while point to the chair in front of him.

Taeyeon walks slowly toward the chair while control her emotion.

“Thank you for coming… ” Mr. Kwon said after Taeyeon sit.

Taeyeon nodded while smiles slightly.

“So… let me straight to the main point here… I know about you and my son relationship…” Mr. Kwon said while he’s looking at Taeyeon face.

Taeyeon didn’t respond after he said that.

“I know my son… what he’s doing right now… it’s surprised me. I never thought that he’ll change because of you,” Mr. Kwon continues.

“No… Jiyong is doing for himself,” Taeyeon said to correct his words.

Mr. Kwon stares at her after she said that.

“Great… I’m happy to hear that from you… so… to appreciate what have you done to him... I have an offer for you, here...” Mr. Kwon said while he handed a letter to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon look at him before she takes the letter. After she read, Taeyeon smirks while shakes her head slowly.

“Why are you smiling?” Mr. Kwon asked when he saw Taeyeon reaction after read the letter.

“You got me a position offer as doctor in a hospital... in São Paulo?” Taeyeon asked while smirks.

“Yeah… it’s great opportuni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter