her charm

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TAEYEON APARTMENT

 

Taeyeon feel uneasy after Jiyong didn't reply or call her afterward. Tiffany just getting out from the bathroom saw Taeyeon restless face.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Tiffany asked while wipe her wet hair.

“I don’t know… I think something happen to Jiyong halmeoni,” Taeyeon replied with worried.

“Have you tried to call him?” Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon nodded.

“He also didn’t reply my text.” Taeyeon replied while looking at her phone.

Tiffany looks at Taeyeon before she says

“Give him time. Perhaps, there is something related to his family,”

“You think so?” Taeyeon asked uneasy.

Tiffany nodded.

Taeyeon sigh deeply and then Sunny comes out from the room.

“Hey… I just got news from students’ council... I think our batches will convo at the end of October next year.” Sunny said with happy face.

“I hope no more extended paper or housemanship...” Tiffany replied with sigh.

“Bear it, Fany. We still have more two and half months...” Sunny said.

“Argh… I can’t wait to finish this. My eyes can’t look at thesis anymore.” Tiffany said while rolling her eyes.

Taeyeon chuckles when she saw her friend’s reaction.

“So… Tae, will you follow your family to stay abroad?” suddenly Sunny asked.

“Yah! Why you’re asking her that… Of course, you know she’s will stay here… her place at the hospital already decided…” Tiffany replied to tease.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes before she reply

“Ha…ha… very funny. Who am I to decided to stay in there... you know we still have to work hard to get placed.”

“… but still… you're dating the president's son... of course, he'll help you.” Sunny said while smirks.

“I'm not going to use his authority. I don't care if he's president's son or not... what I know, I'm dating someone from HR. Just a normal guy that I used to know.” Taeyeon replied with serious tone.

“Yes, for you, he's just a normal guy... but people see him as an influential person. His wealth, his personality... you can't run away from his reality.” Tiffany said the fact about Jiyong.

Taeyeon is silent after she heard that.

“You think I'm not suitable for him?” suddenly Taeyeon asked with uneasy.

“Yah..! Why you think that way? We’re not mean that way…” Tiffany replied with guilty.

“I know… but what just you say it… I think he's really different world from me.” Taeyeon said with humility felt.

“Hey, did you love him sincerely?” suddenly Sunny asked.

Taeyeon nodded.

“Will you accept anything good or bad in him?” Sunny continue asked.

Taeyeon nodded.

“So… stop thinking too much. As long, you two in love, that’s enough…” Sunny said to comfort Taeyeon.

“Yes, besides… he’s the one that chase you… I don’t see anything wrong from you,” Tiffany said to lift up Taeyeon mood.

Taeyeon smiles slightly after she heard her friend’s words.

“Thank you…” Taeyeon said.

“Okay… It's been a long time since we've had an off day together... so, can we have steamboat tonight for dinner?” Tiffany asked with excited face.

“Call…!” Taeyeon and Sunny said at the same time.

“I’ll go buy beer for us…” Sunny said.

“I’ll go with you… we need to buy some vegetable…” Tiffany replied.

Afterward, both of them went to their room to get ready. Taeyeon still sit on the couch while looking at her phone. In the end, she goes into the kitchen and then decided to prepare the ingredients to make steamboat soup.

 

 

NEXT DAY

AT HOSPITAL

 

Taeyeon still didn't get any news from Jiyong since last night. She wants to meet him at HR, but she had her shift at ER on that day. In the end, Taeyeon decided to meet him during her break.

Meanwhile, Jiyong still at his grandmother ward to take care of her. His phone already ran out of battery yesterday, so he asked Seunghyun help to charge his phone. Until this morning, his phone still with Seunghyun while he's focusing on his grandmother condition.

“Jiyong…” suddenly his grandmother call his name.

“Halmeoni… are you okay?” Jiyong asked with worried.

She nodded slowly to answer him.

“Get me water… I want to drink,” she said slowly.

Jiyong went to pour the water into the glass before he helps his grandmother to drink it.

“Were you here all night?” she asked.

Jiyong nodded with smiles.

“I’m sorry, halmeoni….” Jiyong said to apologies.

“Why are you apologies?” she asked.

“… because of me…. You…” Jiyong didn’t finish his words.

Halmeoni smiles before her hand out her hand to Jiyong. Jiyong look at her with confused before he went to holding her hand.

“It’s not your fault… It’s just me… I’m too old, Jiyong.” She replied try to comfort Jiyong.

“No… you still young for me… tough…” Jiyong said while holding her hand.

She’s chuckles after Jiyong said like that.

“Aigoo… this boy… you really know how to make my day…” she said while smiling.

Jiyong smiles after he saw his grandmother smiling.

Then, the doctor comes to check up halmeoni.

“Omo… you’re here? I thought your appa will stay…” Dr. Lee said after he saw Jiyong.

“Nope. I ask him to go back…” Jiyong replied.

Dr. Lee nodded before he went to approach halmeoni.

“How are you today? Feel better?” Dr. Lee asked while he checks her condition.

“Much better than yesterday…” she replied with smiles.

“Good… I’m so surprised when see you in ER before… thank god Dr. Kim is there…” Dr. Lee said.

Jiyong heard the name but he didn’t ask anything.

“Dr… can you ask her to met me? I want to thank her…” halmeoni replied.

Dr. Lee looks at her before he turns to Jiyong. Dr. Lee frown when he noticed that halmeoni didn’t know about Taeyeon.

“Arasso… I’ll ask her to come visit you…” Dr. Lee said with smiles.

“Dr. Lee… how’s her?” suddenly Jiyong asked with worried.

“She’s getting better… but still need to be careful…” Dr. Lee replied.

“Don’t worry… I’ll be fine… I know my body well…” halmeoni said try not to make Jiyong worry.

“Halmeoni…” Jiyong call her softly.

“Okay… make sure she’s eating and the nurse will provide the medicine for her.” Dr. Lee replied.

“Thank you, Dr.” Jiyong said.

After the doctor left, Jiyong fix the blanket for his grandmother.

“Jiyong…” halmeni call him.

“Hmm…” Jiyong replied while he adjusts the position of the pillow.

“You can go to work now… I’ll be fine…,” she said softly.

However, Jiyong shake his head.

“Nope. I want to be here with you,” Jiyong replied.

“Jiyong, I’m fine… if anything happen, we have a doctor in here…,” she said.

Jiyong sigh when his grandmother said like that.

“You hate me to stay here with you?” Jiyong asked with upset.

“That’s not what I mean… I just don’t want to burden you to take care of me…,” she replied with mixed feelings.

“Halmeoni… I’m fine. Don’t worry. If you want to me go… then, I’ll go after appa or noona comes…” Jiyong said.

Halmeoni looks at Jiyong while shakes her head slowly.

“Arasso…” she said in the end.

 

 

 

Dr. Lee approach Taeyeon after he saw her in ER.

“Thank god I saw you…,”Dr. Lee said while stand beside her.

“What’s wrong, Dr.?” Taeyeon asked.

“I want you to go VIP ward… that old lady that you safe yesterday…want to meet you…” Dr. Lee replied.

Taeyeon frown before she hesitantly asks

“Dr., may I know… who is she? If she’s staying at VIP ward that’s mean… she’s somebody…”

Dr. Lee chuckles and then he reply

“Just go meet her. You will get the answer…”

Taeyeon frown after Dr. Lee said like that.

“Arasso… but I have a patients wait for me. I’ll go during my break,” Taeyeon replied.

“Good... Okay, I have to prepare for surgery…” Dr. Lee said before he walks away from there.

“Dr,! You want my help?” Taeyeon asked when she heard about surgery.

“It’s fine. I already have someon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter