the ring

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AT BAR

 

“So… wanna tell me how you two meet?” Soohyuk asked.

Jiyong and Taeyeon look at each other with smiles before Jiyong says

“I meet her at bar. She’s the one that safe Youngbae from his allergic.”

Soohyuk frown and then he asks

“She safe Youngbae?”

Jiyong nodded.

“Didn't I tell you? She's a doctor...” Jiyong relied proudly.

“Wow… I didn't expect that... mostly all the girls that you hang out are model or executive or workless... or…” Soohyuk said but he stop when Jiyong signal him to shut up.

Soohyuk smirks and then he look at Taeyeon.

“So… Miss. Doctor…” Soohyuk said.

Taeyeon smiles when she hears that.

“How come you went out with this playboy?” Soohyuk continue asked.

Jiyong feel offend when his friend asked like that. He sips his drink while try to control his emotion.

Taeyeon smiles and then she went to hold Jiyong hand.

“What can I say... he's kind... and adorable? I think everyone can move on from his bad behavior... so do him. I hope you won't hurt him anymore by mentioning playboy things...” Taeyeon replied firmly.

Soohyuk stunned with Taeyeon answer. He saw Jiyong smiling and stares at her with loved, that he never saw it from him before.

“This is strange…” Soohyuk said while look at them.

“Why?” Jiyong asked.

“No one ever defend you or say like these to me... this woman, hit the different.” Soohyuk replied while looks at Taeyeon.

Jiyong smiles widely before he says

“I know... that's why I'm saying... she's different. I hope you can accept and respect her as my new girl.”

Soohyuk smiles and he nodded to answer Jiyong.

“By the way, how long will you stay here?” Soohyuk asked.

“Just three days… She has a conference the day after tomorrow. I'll be back afterward.” Jiyong replied.

“Oh… I thought you’re here for holiday,” Soohyuk said.

“Well… you can assume that…” Jiyong replied.

“What you want to do tomorrow?” Soohyuk asked.

Jiyong look at Taeyeon before he shakes his head.

“We don’t have any plan… you know where should we go?” Jiyong asked.

“Hurm… Every place in here is tourism places... but if you want, you can take her ride cable car...” Soohyuk replied to give his suggestion.

“Hmm… interesting…” Jiyong said while rub his chin.

“By the way… is any chance we can go to Bookstore Street? I need to find something for my references...” suddenly Taeyeon said to interrupt them.

“You want to go there? Sure… We’ll go…” Jiyong replied.

Soohyuk smirks before he says

“I think... she's the first one to ask for books rather than shopping mall.”

Jiyong smiles after his friend said that.

“You really out of my expectation. Where actually you find this girl? You have a friend to introduce to me?” Soohyuk asked jokingly.

“No... don't bother her.” Jiyong replied try to stop Soohyuk.

Soohyuk laughs and then he continue to finish his drink.

“Jiyong… I'm going to washroom...” Taeyeon said by whispering in his ear.

“You want my accompany?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon shakes her head before she says

“Stay here with your friend… I’ll be back,”

Then, Taeyeon leave both of them to go to the washroom.

After Taeyeon leave, Soohyuk saw Jiyong still staring at her until she’s disappear from his sight.

“What actually happen here? Why suddenly you behave like this? Did something happen to you?” Soohyuk asked curiously.

Jiyong laughs after he asked that.

“Haa… now he’s laughing… hey, I’m serious right now…” Soohyuk continue with firm.

“Why you asking me that? You already know… Just look at her... don't you think I'm change?” Jiyong asked.

Soohyuk stares at him for a while before he asks

“Did you bet with anyone to go out with her? Sihyun? Youngbae? Seunghyun? It's weird to see you like this...”

Jiyong giggling while shakes his head.

“No, I'm not bet with anyone... this is me, now. I don't want to waste my time for playing people heart. It's enough. If you feel uncomfortable to be friend current me, then I don't think we should stay as friend anymore. I'm serious when I'm saying this...” Jiyong replied with firm.

Soohyuk look at him and then he asks

“It's worth for you to be like this? Because of her? You really love her?”

Jiyong look at Soohyuk and he saw his friend still trying to accept him change.

“I do love her... if you think my change it's because of her, then it's true... at first... but afterward, it's make me realize... it's not just because of love that I want to change... but because of myself... I'm doing this because of my future...” Jiyong relied softly.

Soohyuk get touched when Jiyong said that. He never expects to get to see his friend change like this. As he knows, Jiyong is really a stubborn person. The percentage to see him change is slim. But, looking at it now, it was very strange, but he was happy because he's look happier than before.

“Jiyong, can we go now… it’s already late…” suddenly Taeyeon said after she comes back.

Jiyong look at his watch before he says

“Okay, friend. Thank you for the treat. I’m glad to meet you… hope to see you again…”

Soohyuk smiles before he went to hugs Jiyong.

“I’m glad you’re change…” Soohyuk said whisper in his ear.

Jiyong smiles widely while hugging his friend.

“Miss. Doctor, it’s nice to meet you… and thank you,” Soohyuk said.

“Thank you?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“Yes, you succeeded to turn a lion into an adorable cat...” Soohyuk replied jokingly.

Taeyeon laughs after she saw Soohyuk said it while looking at Jiyong.

“Yeah… ” Taeyeon said but she still giggling.

“Can we leave now?” Jiyong asked with jealous when he saw Taeyeon is smiling at Soohyuk.

“Okay…” Taeyeon replied before she went to hold Jiyong hand.

 

 

 

AT HOTEL

 

After arrive at the hotel, Taeyeon go to refresh herself. After her bath, while she's wipe her wet hair, Taeyeon sit on the bed and looking at the pictures they snap before in her phone. Suddenly, she hears Jiyong is knocking on the door from the other side. Taeyeon take steps toward the door but she didn’t open it.

“Yes?” Taeyeon asked.

“You already want to sleep?” Jiyong asked from the other side.

“Not yet. Just finished take bath...” Taeyeon replied.

“You want to do something?” Jiyong asked.

“What? It’s already late, Jiyong…” Taeyeon replied while look at the clock in her phone.

“... but I can't sleep... I'm boring in here... can I come to your room?” Jiyong asked with hesitated.

“What do you want to do in here?” Taeyeon asked with uneasy.

“Hurm… have a chat with you...” Jiyong replied.

Taeyeon didn’t respond to him afterward. She looks at her bed and then turn to her short pant pajama she's wear that night.

“Dear… still there?” suddenly Jiyong asked when he didn’t get any respond.

“Jiyong, I'm exhausted tonight... also, I'm sleepy... can we just meet tomorrow morning?” Taeyeon asked try to refuse politely.

Then, nothing is coming from the other side.

“Jiyong?” Taeyeon call his name.

“Arasso… we meet tomorrow… night,” Jiyong said with sulky tone.

After that, Taeyeon didn’t hear anything from him.

“Did he’s offended?” Taeyeon muttered.

Then, her phone ring jerked her. She saw Jiyong name appears before she picks up the call.

“Jiyong?” Taeyeon greet.

“If you didn't want me to go to your room, then I'll disturb you with this call...” Jiyong said with smirks.

“You really look so boring in there...” Taeyeon replied to tease.

“Of course, you think I'll be silent if I know you're over there...? I won't... this is just my chance to spend more time with my love... I won't waste it...” Jiyong said with firm.

Taeyeon chuckles softly before she walks toward her bed and reply

“It's not I don't want to let you comes here... just...”

Jiyong noticed her hesitated and then he interrupt her and says

“Hey, it's okay. I understand... I'm not blame you. Besides, it's make me feel relieve...”

“Huh… why?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“Well... if you can act like this to me, I know that it's hard for any guy to approach you.” Jiyong replied to praise her.

Taeyeon smiles shyly after he said like that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter