get closer

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ONE WEEK LATER

 

Along the week, Jiyong notice Taeyeon didn't run away from him anymore. She also didn't ignore his presence like before. If she saw him at the café, she will let Jiyong to sit at the same table with her. If she coincidently met him at the foyer, she will go to approach him and talks to him. Jiyong feel happy when Taeyeon start to change her behavior when she with him. He never expected that from her, but for a moment, he wanted to appreciate it. Tiffany and Sunny aware with Taeyeon behave suddenly changed when she with Jiyong.

“Tae, can I ask you something?” suddenly Tiffany asked while both of them spend their break time at the hospital garden.

“Sure…” Taeyeon replied.

“What happen to you?” Tiffany asked curiously.

Taeyeon frown and look at her with confused.

“What happen to me?” Taeyeon asked with confused.

“You look different…” Tiffany replied while she’s stares at Taeyeon face.

“What kind of different?” Taeyeon asked back with confused.

“Well... you suddenly treat him nice... did something happen that I don't know?” Tiffany asked with curious.

“Who?” Taeyeon asked still didn’t get what Tiffany main point.

“That crazy guy, the one keep bothering you…” Tiffany said while rolling her eyes with annoy.

Taeyeon chuckles after she saw Tiffany reaction.

“Oh… that guy…” Taeyeon said still giggling.

“Yeah… that guy… so?” Tiffany asked while frown.

“Hurm… what should I say... just assume he's become one of my friends now... that's why I treat him nicely...” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

Tiffany looks at her with suspicious eyes after she answered that.

“Don't give me that look... it's true. We're friend now...” Taeyeon continues while nodded.

“So… if he now is your friend... it's any probability you two become a couple?” Tiffany asked with teasing smiles.

Taeyeon pat Tiffany forehead before she say

“Stop thinking too far... right now, he just a friend. Full stop!”

Tiffany smirks teasingly and then she lean her head on Taeyeon shoulder.

“You can think that way... but not him... you know he's already into you for a long time...” Tiffany said while she twisting her hair to tease.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes before she push Tiffany head away from her shoulder.

“Better you stop or I’ll pinch your cheeks…” Taeyeon said to warn her.

“Well… well… someone is blushing…” Tiffany said when she saw Taeyeon face start to redden.

“Stop it!” Taeyeon said while her hand pinch Tiffany both cheeks.

“Argh… argh… that’s hurt…” Tiffany said while try to pull Taeyeon hand from her cheeks.

“What just happened in here?” suddenly Jiyong voice greets them.

Both of them startled and then behave normally. Jiyong chuckles after he saw their reaction.

“So funny… here, your coffee…” Jiyong said while he handed the drink to Taeyeon.

“Thank you…” Taeyeon take the cup from him.

“What? Just for her? What about me?” Tiffany asked with unsatisfied.

“She didn't tell me that you're here with her...” Jiyong said while pointing to Taeyeon when he wants to defend himself.

Tiffany narrows her eyes to Taeyeon after he said that.

“Hey, he texted me before you coming... here, if you want it,” Taeyeon said while handed the cup to Tiffany.

“Oh it's okay. I don't want to make him disappoint. You know that drink is full of love...” Tiffany said to tease Taeyeon.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes after she said that.

“Stop it,” Taeyeon said while grip her teeth.

Tiffany chuckles while make a face to mock her.

“I think the patient will have no faith if they see the doctor behave like this...” suddenly Jiyong said try to joke.

Both of them look at him.

“Ha…ha…ha…” Taeyeon laughs sarcastic.

Jiyong smiling after he saw Taeyeon reaction.

“Okay, I’m out from here…” suddenly Tiffany said after she saw both of them.

“Yah! Where are you going?” Taeyeon asked after Tiffany leave them.

“To get my own drink...” Tiffany replied sarcastic.

Jiyong and Taeyeon laughs after she replied like that.

 

 

 

“I hear a new café is open, want to try there?” Jiyong asked after he sits beside her.

Taeyeon sips her drink before she reply

“I'm in full duty, but I could make it tonight... we can go after my shift end,”

“Great… it’s just two of us or you’re going to ask your friend to join it?” Jiyong asked.

“I’ll try to ask Fany and Sunny… if they’re not going, we can go just two of us,” Taeyeon replied before she sips her drink again.

Jiyong smiles after he heard that.

Along a week, they went out to eat together, but were often accompanied by Taeyeon's friend. They could never go out together because Taeyeon would try to avoid it. For Jiyong, to get out with her like that, it's already satisfied him.

“By the way, can I ask you something serious…?” suddenly Taeyeon asked while looking at him.

“Sure…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Erm… I’m not sure why I’m asking you this, but I’m curious… how can you handle all your ex? I mean... don't they come back and hunt you? Or... get revenge? Or it’s worse than that?” Taeyeon asked with hesitated.

Jiyong smiles slightly after he heard that question from her.

“You don’t have to answer if you don’t want it,” Taeyeon continue after she saw Jiyong reaction.

Jiyong lift his head to look at the sky and he sigh slowly.

“Why you are curious about that?” Jiyong asked softly.

“Hurm… can I say… random?” Taeyeon replied with unsure.

Jiyong chuckles after she said that.

“Well... what should I say... I think all those women know what kind of their intent when approaching me. All of them have their own agenda, but for me... I just want accompanied. I admit, I'm using them and playing with their heart. But they still come to me even though, they're know I'm not into serious relationship.” Jiyong said with honest.

Taeyeon look at him without saying anything.

“Yes, I admit... some of them still come and disturb me but... they're gone after I'm giving money… and disappear,” Jiyong continue with honest.

Taeyeon look at him with unsatisfied.

“What if one of them is really love you?” suddenly Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong look at her with uncomfortable.

“You still think she’s there just for your wealth?” Taeyeon continue asked.

“I don't think that women exist until I meet you...” Jiyong replied while looking at her.

Taeyeon scoff after she hears Jiyong answer.

“You don't know what women feelings, but you still want them. Such a croc...” Taeyeon muttered but can be heard by Jiyong.

“Are you cursing me?” Jiyong asked with upset.

“If you think that way... but, I'm still impressed. You can manage your ex, and you didn't even feel guilty about it.” Taeyeon replied before she sips her drink.

Jiyong feel offended after she said like that. He keeps stares at Taeyeon and then he asks

“Why I feel that you hold grudge on me? Am I hurting you before? Did I hurt someone you know?”

Taeyeon stunned for a while and then she look at Jiyong.

“What if I say yes? What will you going to do?” Taeyeon asked with curious.

Jiyong continue to stares in her eyes after she asked that.

“Well… what did I do?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon sigh after he asked that.

“You know yourself better...” Taeyeon replied while looking away.

“Hey, I know I'm a bad person before, but perhaps she has also taken advantage of me...” Jiyong said try to defend himself.

Taeyeon rolling her eyes and then she says

“Yeah... you may think all those women are the same... all of them come to you just to take advantage of you. Jiyong... if you open your eyes... and heart... you can notice, the love is there for you. But you're... just too blind to recognize it.”

Jiyong is silent after Taeyeon said that.

“I’m sorry. I’ve to go now… and thank you for the drink,” Taeyeon continue before she leaves Jiyong there alone.

“I already open my heart for you... but, you didn't notice it,” Jiyong muttered with disappointed.

 

 

 

Jiyong look at the ceiling in his office while thinking of what Taeyeon said to him before. At that moment, Jiyong feel offended when she's judging him like that. He knows he's old life is awful history, but he felt offend when people keep talking about his past when right now he's trying to change.

“What did I do...? Why she makes me feel this way?” Jiyong muttered with upset.

Knock! Knock!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter